Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
yes and we can thank the fools who trashed the capital and planned to kidnap the bitch in michigan for the schit that is coming. they would have tried it anyway, but now the media and the left has a face for it. Us.

Dude, you sound like a battered woman blaming herself for what the other side did and believing if only we behave better maybe they’ll be nicer. The group that wanted to kidnap the governor weren’t even constitutionalist they were Trump hating anarchist.

bullschit. i take no blame and never said to act nice. but when you act, you do it with planning and decisive action. what did the capital fools think they were accomplishing? they got caught up in their own bullschit. nothing good was going to come of that.

the Michigan kidnap clowns were anarchist anti Trumpers. But the brainless dummies in our country believed the media lies again.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

“They’ve clearly been radicalized and it explodes in an orgy of violence and mayhem,” said McCabe. “And just insanity…it has all the hallmarks of a riot of extremists.”

They havent seen an orgy of violence and mayhem....yet.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“They’ve clearly been radicalized and it explodes in an orgy of violence and mayhem,” said McCabe.

Wow. Andrew McCabe has been reading a lot Mike Hammer novels in his retirement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That capitol building fiasco wasn't even as violent as any ONE of the Antifa/BLM riots all summer long. Looked more like a college fraternity prank than a riot. These people literally just make schit up.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
antifa and blm get a free pass these days. peaceful protesters.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, I guess he’ll be starting with the military. Buddy that is a GS on base said the military peeps got an email today that RIFs and early retirements will be rolled out soon as troop numbers are getting cut. If true, that didn’t take long at all.

Last edited by Hudge; 01/20/21.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Start with Antifa and BLM

They’ll start with white, conservative, Christian, heterosexual men

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm wondering what's going to happen when all of those white males in various federal government positions realize that the federal government views them as potential threats.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

No.

Logic says they will go after their political enemies, not their political base.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm wondering what's going to happen when all of those white males in various federal government positions realize that the federal government views them as potential threats.

Not those guys...those are the Good Guys. The terrorists are those other white, heterosexual, gun-owning, non-pedophiles who like to quote radicals and racists like Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

No.

Logic says they will go after their political enemies, not their political base.

True. But many, if not most of the people who have embraced Antifa aren't so much political as they are malcontents,...and quite a few of them aren't very mentally stable.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Hmmm. Folks might have to join.....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Not those guys...those are the Good Guys. The terrorists are those other white, heterosexual, gun-owning, non-pedophiles who like to quote radicals and racists like Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

My point is, a lot of Caucasian males in federal government positions are going to learn that they will never be accepted by the current "powers which be" regardless of how far they bend over to accommodate them.

I don't think many of them have come to that realization yet.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

My point is, a lot of Caucasian males in federal government positions are going to learn that they will never be accepted by the current "powers which be" regardless of how far they bend over to accommodate them.

I don't think many of them have come to that realization yet.

I don't know. I don't understand guys who do that stuff for a living. But then, I've quit several jobs because of conflicts with my personal ethics.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If elections have consequences, then stolen elections should have severe consequences.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not so sure about that. Plenty of those people got shot by the police. Only one of the terrorists that stormed the capitol building got shot.

Lucky for them the police like right wing terrorists more than left wing terrorists.

A terrorist is a terrorist. Don't matter is he is black or white or muslim, christian or otherwise. They are all convinced that their cause is worth dying for. So they can justify attacking American citizens, military and law enforcement. The people that stormed the capitol building are terrorists. And they are all going to find their dumb azzes in jail. And for what? It don't change nothing. Biden still the President. I don't like it either.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Let's look at the upside. The gov. isn't very efficient at best and lots of good guys work in LE and the mil. Having well positioned fellow thinkers will be a tremendous asset.

Guys do "that stuff for a living" that and would die to protect you and yours. Ask yourself, what have you contributed to the protection of our values. Someone else has put it on the line so that you can afford your "ethics"

I guess I don't understand the sort of people that live in fear and waken in the morning not appreciating what they have.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I lived in fear for a short time when I was young. It was exciting. Got over it after a few days, life’s been boring since.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

If there wasn't so much at stake in the nation right now, it would truly be some great entertainment to sit back and watch this clown, who is clearly in over his head, founder and phugg up everything he touches.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 99guy

Not so sure about that. Plenty of those people got shot by the police. Only one of the terrorists that stormed the capitol building got shot.

Lucky for them the police like right wing terrorists more than left wing terrorists.

A terrorist is a terrorist. Don't matter is he is black or white or muslim, christian or otherwise. They are all convinced that their cause is worth dying for. So they can justify attacking American citizens, military and law enforcement. The people that stormed the capitol building are terrorists. And they are all going to find their dumb azzes in jail. And for what? It don't change nothing. Biden still the President. I don't like it either.

I've got a reply here somewhere....

Here it is!

Fuuck off, well and thoroughly.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

141 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260madman, 27 invisible), 1,189 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,471
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.