Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,032 of 2,250 1 2 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 2249 2250
Whip #15682997 01/20/21
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I enjoy my sport more because of what I learned from John Burns years ago. What I learned helped me shoot a mountain goat at 417 yards with my soda straw barreled .270 back in '06. While I'm not a dedicated LR hunter it sure is nice to have that skill set, especially when the lay of the land leaves nothing but 6" high grass and clean Montana air between you and a goat. Probably one of the hunts I remember the most, so thanks John.

Lots on here taking their shots and proving they're 'right' after all. Funny thing is the joke's on you and you're celebrating it. Strange.

BP-B2

Whip #15683015 01/20/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
X22 REPORT 2383B

Ep. 2383b - Military Control, 11.3 Verifies As 1st Marker, The End Won’t Be For Everyone

https://rumble.com/vd2wjr-ep.-2383b...-as-1st-marker-the-end-wont-be-for-.html

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BayouRover

You'll have to ask K2.5 or one of his cronies. They are the holders of the truth.... laugh

You've sure become a political mental giant for someone who thinks that shooting at a white tail at 900 yards is sport hunting.

If K2.5 knows the truth and you don't why are you so upset?

I figure football is a sport and never really got along with anyone who considered hunting a sport.

But enjoy your sport.

As I explained earlier, I simply got tired of asking questions early on and getting told I was crap by the resident Q'ber's here because I simply asked the wrong questions in their minds. Is that a hard thing to comprehend from a warrior like you?

LOL....Many here recognize that sport hunting is not a part of what you do. btw - way back just after leather helmets, laugh I actually played football in college. So I guess maybe that means that I know what a sport is? Am I correct? Please advise.

I hope that you enjoy your "sport" too....... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K22 #15683087 01/20/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
X22 REPORT 2383B

Ep. 2383b - Military Control, 11.3 Verifies As 1st Marker, The End Won’t Be For Everyone

https://rumble.com/vd2wjr-ep.-2383b...-as-1st-marker-the-end-wont-be-for-.html

It's hard to listen to this guy anymore. All he does is moves goal posts.

His whole talk show is nothing but his own opinions and theories.

Most of which never actually happen.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Riiiight

Whip #15683160 01/20/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
holy schidt.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
What you did was not helpful, doing nothing is not helpful either, but what you did was Big Time HARMFUL.

How many organizations like the SAF, the NRA, the GOA and thousands of State and local grass roots organization and Second Amendment groups missed out on donations because of you, because most Americans only have so much cash to spend on such things, but instead of sending out to real Patriots they followed you and yours and wasted it on bogus sites like the praying medic, x22, b2t and a whole host of other scam artists and CIA Psyops posing as Patriots.

That's an interesting take that Q dried up donations to 2nd Amend organization.

I would ask for sources but I learned my lesson.

Sources, really coming from you, that some funny schit right there.

If you read my post it was phrased in the form of a question.

Just about every drop made by Q is in the form of a question, or riddle.

When trying to decipher Q, we are told by you and the others, to think for yourself, learn our Comms, do your own research, etc.

But when a question is directed to a Q-ber such as yourself , those of us that don’t buy into your Psyop distraction are supposed to supply you with the answer as well.

I’ll quote K, Jag, Hos, a Whimp, “ Do your own research”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

I am sort of amazed at the number of Trump supports blaming a series of drops on an obscure message board for an oblivious fraudulent election.

There for awhile I thought we were being blamed...........oh wait, we all are Q. grin

I think that quite a few Q haters wanted it to be true and are suffering from let down.

I will say if anyone was sitting on the sidelines waiting for someone else to fix the country it might be time to get involved.

In looking at the drops I inferred a call to legal activities supporting Trump.

Seemed the popcorn and movies stuff was aimed at stopping any kind of kinetic response to things like the BLM/ANTIFA riots.

It is strange to blame the Q drops for stuff like the Capital incursion.

Nonsense, Q and the Q-bets have been telling America to sit back do nothing grab some popcorn and enjoy the show we got this since 2017.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #15683301 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Well this has to be true, it’s on Twitter for f*cks sake.

IC B3

K22 #15683316 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

JFC not another tweet from a nut job asking for donations.

Oh wait, that all you have ever had.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What you did was not helpful, doing nothing is not helpful either, but what you did was Big Time HARMFUL.

How many organizations like the SAF, the NRA, the GOA and thousands of State and local grass roots organization and Second Amendment groups missed out on donations because of you, because most Americans only have so much cash to spend on such things, but instead of sending out to real Patriots they followed you and yours and wasted it on bogus sites like the praying medic, x22, b2t and a whole host of other scam artists and CIA Psyops posing as Patriots.

When trying to decipher Q, we are told by you and the others, to think for yourself, learn our Comms, do your own research, etc.

But when a question is directed to a Q-ber such as yourself , those of us that don’t buy into your Psyop distraction are supposed to supply you with the answer as well.

It's hard for you and Bayourover isn't it, the learning thing. Go back and look at the first posts you made vs the answers you received. You didn't ask questions, you attacked. You've been told countless times the answers but since you refuse to understand them you instead try to demonize the messenger, then claim you didn't get an answer. Nice loser game.
If you haven't believed in what we post, why are you still on here????
Oh, and those of us who contribute to this thread learned the comms without anyone holding our hand and giving us all the answers. That my friend is what the Q movement is all about. Learn the comms and research to find the answers to the crumbs we are given. You in turn are more into the welfare aspect of life and want everything given to you. Truth is learned, never told.

K22 #15683345 01/20/21
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by K22

It's hard for you and Bayourover isn't it, the learning thing. Go back and look at the first posts you made vs the answers you received. You didn't ask questions, you attacked. You've been told countless times the answers but since you refuse to understand them you instead try to demonize the messenger, then claim you didn't get an answer. Nice loser game.
Oh, and those of us who contribute to this thread learned the comms without anyone holding our hand and giving us all the answers. That my friend is what the Q movement is all about. Learn the comms and research to find the answers to the crumbs we are given. You in turn are more into the welfare aspect of life and want everything given to you. Truth is learned, never told.

Well said

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Mach3 #15683350 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mach3
So this begs the question....

Just how deep is the corruption?

Obvious widespread fraudulent election.

Nobody seems to care about the child trafficking news.

Antifa/BLM terrorists are accepted as normal.

The military didn't do a damn thing today.

So basically everyone of our highest ranking government officials and military officers allowed the politicians to break the law?

Does that mean we the people have to abide by anything anymore?

If you have to ask , “ How deep is the corruption” then you haven’t been paying tension.

Whip #15683362 01/20/21
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Whip #15683368 01/20/21
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

K22 #15683379 01/20/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K22

Bayou is a Maser loving troll I wouldn't waste time

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Whip #15683389 01/20/21
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Letter from Ted Nugent to Joe BLOW, my fillings exactly

Dear Vice President Biden [Mr. Biden],

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters. I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trumps campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speach on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter. I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.

You CANNOT protect the Constitution without the 2nd Amendment.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Whip #15683413 01/20/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, in the end all of this goes nowhere,

Biden is President

Trump will most likely be indicted by the SDNY

America is f*cked

Elections no longer matter

And Q was a CIA Psyop.

Carry on.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/20/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Perfect. wink

Page 1,032 of 2,250 1 2 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 2249 2250

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
710 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,718
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.