Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its fixing to be started up again.

What are you talking about?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Get ready to be dependent of foreign oil again. This means higher prices as well as meaning we will be right back to putting American lives on the line to safeguard the royal families in the Middle East that control everything. DEMs love to spill the blood of young Americans in foreign lands. Trump was the first President since FDR that had no troops engaged in foreign wars. Y'all ever stop to think about that?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau looked happy about the pipeline being stopped, he hates the oil industry and he doesn't care about the workers in either Country. He is also giddy over China, and over at the other end of Canada the back stabbing frogs would rather get their oil from the Saudi's, so its win win for Trudeau.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The political pendulum swings back, and forth. I can't wait for it to swing back!

No offense, but that's the most ignorant phrase in politics.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau looked happy about the pipeline being stopped, he hates the oil industry and he doesn't care about the workers in either Country. He is also giddy over China, and over at the other end of Canada the back stabbing frogs would rather get their oil from the Saudi's, so its win win for Trudeau.

Got an email yesterday from a Canadian liberal I've known almost all my life trying to convince me about "going forward" and "healing".

They are some of the dumbest fugks on the face of the planet.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
Get ready to be dependent of foreign oil again. This means higher prices as well as meaning we will be right back to putting American lives on the line to safeguard the royal families in the Middle East that control everything. DEMs love to spill the blood of young Americans in foreign lands. Trump was the first President since FDR that had no troops engaged in foreign wars. Y'all ever stop to think about that?

A lot of these antifa / BLM 17-25 yo types might stop to think about it when BiHo reinstates the draft for them to fight some useless war for the MIC.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
At least Trump is considering starting the Patriot Party as a 3rd party. Otherwise, he can get some good Republicans to back against establishment Republicans in the primaries. They maybe they will get the message when a few loose to new comers. We have got to push election reform and following the law in the "toss up states". The only other way is for Republicans to fire up their base in the red counties and get 80+% turnout in statewide elections. Hard for the left to cheat their way out of that much turn out. Georgia had 70,000 FEWER Republican voters turn out for the run offs for the senators than they had in the general election voting FOR Trump. If they had not listened to the "don't vote as a protest" crowd and voted, they would have 2 more Republican senators. Strange for Georgia.

EVERY vote in a RED county that turns out forces the left to try to cheat harder in the cities. If they have more people voting than registered in these big cities, it will be obvious. We need red counties to get their churches and civic groups involved, get people registered, and offer church buses and rides to the poles or to help them get absentee ballots. Turn out is essential to overcome cheating and fraud. Get the "dead" people off their rolls. Get the people off who have moved. It will take constant cleansing after each election. My red county just listed 3 pages of "registered voters" who haven't voted in the last 2 elections and their names will be removed from the voter rolls. It it is in error, you just have to show up to re-register with proper ID and where you live now. IF every red county in the country does this you at least eliminate most fraud in red counties. It has to start somewhere.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
At least Trump is considering starting the Patriot Party as a 3rd party. Otherwise, he can get some good Republicans to back against establishment Republicans in the primaries. They maybe they will get the message when a few loose to new comers. We have got to push election reform and following the law in the "toss up states". The only other way is for Republicans to fire up their base in the red counties and get 80+% turnout in statewide elections. Hard for the left to cheat their way out of that much turn out. Georgia had 70,000 FEWER Republican voters turn out for the run offs for the senators than they had in the general election voting FOR Trump. If they had not listened to the "don't vote as a protest" crowd and voted, they would have 2 more Republican senators. Strange for Georgia.

EVERY vote in a RED county that turns out forces the left to try to cheat harder in the cities. If they have more people voting than registered in these big cities, it will be obvious. We need red counties to get their churches and civic groups involved, get people registered, and offer church buses and rides to the poles or to help them get absentee ballots. Turn out is essential to overcome cheating and fraud. Get the "dead" people off their rolls. Get the people off who have moved. It will take constant cleansing after each election. My red county just listed 3 pages of "registered voters" who haven't voted in the last 2 elections and their names will be removed from the voter rolls. It it is in error, you just have to show up to re-register with proper ID and where you live now. IF every red county in the country does this you at least eliminate most fraud in red counties. It has to start somewhere.

I really don't see the need to keep repeating this, but once again...............A THIRD PARTY WILL NOT WORK.

All it will do is insure that a Democrat wins.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I really don't see the need to keep repeating this, but once again...............A THIRD PARTY WILL NOT WORK.

Agree. I want the dead folks off of the voter rolls and no more Dominion vote counting machines. When gasoline hits $5 a gallon folks will be doubly upset. Vote against every democrat at every level at every opportunity. Iowa went almost solid red this year after years fo being blue. We got tired of the BS and we almost had a solid red sweep. We are not voting for us, we are voting for our kids and grand kids. What would they want us to do now that they are staring down a 25 trillion dollar deficit ? I vote for the future of my grand kids every time.

Trump patriots in the republican party is the way to go. No more professional politicians. We administer term limits. There is no reason to wait for Congress to do it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The Keystone thing is all about the propaganda. Most of that oil gets refined and then shipped out of the US. I am not sure why a bunch of you have such a hardon over the thing, or it getting temporarily shut down.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Seafire: Sad thing that - nothing good will come from that idiotic move.
But it just reinforces the old idiom - be careful, VERY CAREFUL, who you vote for!
We are in for a disgusting journey for the next several years and the ONLY thing we will have to eat along the way is schit sandwiches.
Way to go china joe and your ho.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr

It will be a second party. Republican party is imploding, and is no different to the other side now anyway.......

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The swamp was never drained. No attempt was made.

And guys, have you not paid attention? 1 party, 2 parties or 10 parties ..........you don't have a vote.

Last edited by szihn; 01/21/21.
L
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
L
Just a few stats. You judge where Biden and the elite’s bread is buttered at.
2020’ s top 3 Oil producers
1. US 19.51 bps
2. Saudi Arabia 11.81 bpd
3. Russia 11.49 bpd

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If there was ever a time for a third party it is now. Historically the third party divided the republicans and benefited the democrats, that is true. I believe a third party organized by a strong leader like Trump can destroy the Republican party and divide the Democrat party. What do we have to lose? Elections no longer reflect the will of the people and never will unless drastic changes are made. Revolver News had an article that 3/4 of the people believe the election was stolen. That is a lot of democrats as well as republicans. Revolver News also had an article that over 1500 people, over 100 years old voted in Pennsylvania.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All you guys talking about higher oil and gas prices has me optimistic. Here in Oklahoma we would LOVE gas to be $5 a gallon and oil to be $100(+) per barrel. Yes please.

Was talking to the pipe yard today and prices for steel are already way up.

Maybe the will be ban fracking on federal lands. That will drive prices up too and force more drilling on private land. That will help our mineral owners (farmers) a bunch!

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The absolutely best thing that could happen is a mass exodus from the military.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The absolutely best thing that could happen is a mass exodus from the military.

I'm not seeing your reasoning. Please elaborate.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

My understanding is that oil is going to get shipped one way or another. Well shipping by pipe line is a lot safer than by rail car.

We have so many pipe lines now what is one more. If the oil companies think they can make more money with the pipeline that means they pay more taxes

Plus it will employ more people. The should just go around the Indian Reservations that do not want it or pay them to transport across there property. Seems to me

this could be worked out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wish people would quit reacting to what the political clowns do and work a strategy proactively. Trump could juggle 50 balls in the air, and troll the dems on Twitter all at the same time. This administration can only work on one or two things at a time. Make them react to one or two things we want them to react to, and their 2 years will go by stomping out burning paper bags with dog crap on the front porch.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
116 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 18 invisible), 1,352 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,850
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.