Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Only thing I saw was BLM/Antifa continuing their terror reign in the NW.

The media and democrats didn't lie to us about all the inauguration terror plans in all 50 states did they? whistle

Did anyone else witness any right wing violence at any state capital?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The FIB was in on it too...

Where are the violent take over stories, a day after?

Hmmm?

Armed protests being planned at all 50 state capitols, FBI bulletin says
An internal FBI note obtained by ABC News shows warnings of "a huge uprising."

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-protests-planned-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin/story?id=75179771

-------------------------------

FBI warning of armed protests at all state capitols leading up to Inauguration Day

ALBANY (WBEN) - ABC News Correspondent Aaron Katersky reported Monday morning that the FBI is planning for armed protests at state capitols across the country leading up to President-Elect Joe Biden's inauguration.
Katersky said ABC obtained a law enforcement bulletin for the FBI that's not for public distribution but intended for law enforcement agencies.

"It says that armed protests are planned in all 50 state capitols from January 16 through at least January 20, which is inauguration day, along with the U.S. Capitol, some time between January 17 and through January 20," said Katersky in an interview with WBEN. "It also comes as the Bureau and other agencies were faulted maybe for not sharing intelligence with Capitol Police or sharing it in a way that wasn't really adhered to ahead of the siege on the Capitol."

According to Katersky, who said he's checked in with state police, they have taken steps to "harden security in and around the state capitol in Albany," but the exact details of those plans have not and will not be revealed.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ading-up-to-inauguration-day/ar-BB1cEY82

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I knew nothing was going to happen. But it was fun seeing Little Andy Beshear on TV shaking like a dog schittin a peach pit.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fear mongering and projection from the commies.

Lies by the media.

Treason by the FIBs.

Anyone here shocked?

Just wait until they hatch out all their other little evil schemes. frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was all ready to storm Helena, but when I checked the price of ammo yesterday morning I realized that I'd be paying $1.50 each trigger pull and I am just too cheap for that kind of activism.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It was a preemptive psyop. This is what the alphabet agencies all do now: lie, gaslight, false-flag, and game the population to control us. Fourth Generation Warfare. If you don't know what it is, look it up. We are the enemy.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The purpose of that announcement was to draw armed Trump supporters to those places so the Military could shoot or arrest them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It was a preemptive psyop. This is what the alphabet agencies all do now: lie, gaslight, false-flag, and game the population to control us. Fourth Generation Warfare. If you don't know what it is, look it up. We are the enemy.

This.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Lies by the media.

Treason by the FIBs.

Anyone here shocked?

+1

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
All theater, carefully planned to cast more shadow on Trumpism. They fear Trumpism above all else.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lies by the media.

Treason by the FIBs.

Anyone here shocked?

Right has might without a fight.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah.

They have that last part wrong though.

Change "We" to "They"... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Yeah.

Actually, by "we" I mean the whole of the American people. That's how 4th Generation Warfare works. Full-spectrum dominance, with everyone controlled, subjugated, or eliminated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
20% of the American people love biden, they are the ones which will destroy all of America for a price.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was all ready to storm Helena, but when I checked the price of ammo yesterday morning I realized that I'd be paying $1.50 each trigger pull and I am just too cheap for that kind of activism.

LoL!
Brings to mind the old saying "you ain't worth the powder and shot it'd take to kill you".

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah.

Actually, by "we" I mean the whole of the American people. That's how 4th Generation Warfare works. Full-spectrum dominance, with everyone controlled, subjugated, or eliminated.

I knew that...

Was just giving a fact vs fiction account of the real truth. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Yeah.

I knew that...

Was just giving a fact vs fiction account of the real truth. wink

Then we are on the same page.
I don't know how to get out from under it, though. We're all pretty hemmed in. Without a full and total collapse of the current society, the levers of control will remain in the hands of the corrupt few.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
All because Nancy was askeered.

We all know that Wray has never been wrong......

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Raeford
All because Nancy was askeered.

We all know that Wray has never been wrong......

Those are just bullshit justifications put out there for public consumption. No one who can still see sunlight believes any of that.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Pretty much as I expected.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
226 members (12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 257robertsimp, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,793
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.