Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 01/21/21.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
BP-B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
he's right

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Yes.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Unity" is the furthest thing from the power brokers mind currently.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Unity to a liberal commie means you abandon the conservative ideologies and fall into lock step with the liberals . . . . . . . . or else.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Amen !

Your mind is your primary weapon. Never let it get rusty.

Endowment Member NRA
P
pcf Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Go TED

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

+1

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I like Ted

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Was flipping through the (few) channels I get last night and saw where See B.S. was airing a special called "Celebrating America". Made me want to barf, without even looking at any of it. I didn't see any of those treasonous jacklegs celebrating when my guy was inaugurated. But now, only now, do we have an America to celebrate about. Unity...I don't think so either, Ted.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Well said.

35 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No truer words have been spoken !!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Ted calls him Vice President. Priceless. Go Ted!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Apparently Unity = Submit.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Apparently Unity = Submit.

Agreed. The word 'compliance' came to mind too.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And now is the time for 'healing'.....

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
-Got no problem with that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Uncle Ted.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Tell 'em how you really feel Ted!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
652 members (257_X_50, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 12344mag, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,668
Posts18,399,405
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.