Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
According to him, I better not go to FL because there is a BOLO out on me.

He be in FL now?

Lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
He was sweating a road trip by Bricktop to Pinedale, WY, where he lived when not in Key West.

It was cheap entertainment.

Larry was always the smartest guy in the room, smartest guy he knew, not bashful in letting it be known. Truly a legend in his own mind.

DF

Larry is a Doctor who lives in Utah now and goes by the handle of Paddler?

Never seen that presented before.

Nah, Larry's a self proclaimed publisher of sorts. He's not a doc.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
NAILED IT. Fosteology was/is our resident Root expert and slayer but unfortunately, he does not post much any longer...

Too busy these days...

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Yeah, but He's an extreme example.

Yeah, his “posse” of LEO’s and good buds were gonna whup up on Bricktop when he showed up in Pinedale. It was really funny and went on for quite a while. I think Larry was actually concerned for his personal safety. He for sure did a lot of huffin and puffin, but as the smartest guy he knows, at least in his mind, stayed a step or two ahead of the fray,

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Yeah, his “posse” of LEO’s and good buds were gonna whup up on Bricktop when he showed up in Pinedale. It was really funny and went on for quite a while. I think Larry was actually concerned for his personal safety. He for sure did a lot of huffin and puffin, but as the smartest guy he knows, at least in his mind, stayed a step or two ahead of the fray,

DF
I started that going to Pinedale stuff told him we were going to have a campfire get together there and a shoot at the local range. had a chick I know go by his house in key west and take pics and send them to me. had my uncle find out all his personal info, his first wife and his second wife who was a sheriff's deputy. had all that info on my other laptop that was stolen.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe Larry Root is Q?

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

DF
I started that going to Pinedale stuff told him we were going to have a campfire get together there and a shoot at the local range. had a chick I know go by his house in key west and take pics and send them to me. had my uncle find out all his personal info, his first wife and his second wife who was a sheriff's deputy. had all that info on my other laptop that was stolen.

laugh

You were living in his head, rent free.

If he wasn't such a coward and such a squirrel, all that would have gone no where.

He took the bait, wet his drawers, probably still having flash backs.... grin

DF

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,415
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.