Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I am still waiting ion a letter (check) from a member on here that was sent a day or two after Christmas and still hasn't arrived.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 160user
I am still waiting ion a letter (check) from a member on here that was sent a day or two after Christmas and still hasn't arrived.

Me too.

Medics bury their mistakes..
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey, I got my Christmas Grice ad in the mail yesterday! Holiday hours! Prices good through January 17... Those big mailings ain't cheap. I hate to think of all the money wasted by businesses because of the USPS delays.

M
MOW Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
I'm still trying to figure out why ammo manufactures are spending money on advertising. Also, received a Natchez catolog yesterday and my guess is half what's in the catalog is sold out...a waste of even printing it.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I was talking to a buddy on Tuesday of this week, the 19th, he said his son and his family in North Carolina just received their Christmas package, which was mailed on December 10th. The package was mailed from Virginia.🥴
donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I just received a Christmas card from Colorado to Pennsylvania, postmarked 12/9/20 and arrived 1/21/21.

Biden votes are probably still rolling in...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Still waiting on a set of rings that disappeared in a sorting facility 12/9 and has not been updated since. The seller offered me a refund, but it's not his fault. I mailed a check to a member here on Christmas (dropped it in the corner box in town) that never showed up. I had to send a MO to him Certified mail. USPS SUCKS!

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by msquared
Hey, I got my Christmas Grice ad in the mail yesterday! Holiday hours! Prices good through January 17... Those big mailings ain't cheap. I hate to think of all the money wasted by businesses because of the USPS delays.

I’m on their mailing list and haven’t received this yet, and they are only 2 hours away.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
An amazon package we ordered went from NC (45 minutes from me) to Memphis TN (drove right past me) then to Atlanta. Some nonsense about receiver having a delivery agreement or something in the tracking notes. Last package that went through Atlanta took 2 weeks to move out of there. I expect it to go to NY or some crap next. My kid just needs his book to write his book report.

On the other side something I bought off a forum went from Washington state to me in 4 days including the 3 day weekend. I could have waited a month on it, I don't need it until this summer.. lol

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
My parents live right near the mail mailing depot for the post office north of Atlanta .If you saw what was working there you would know why your packages are gone .We just had a 19 year old black mail seal a million dollars from the Kroger store he worked at .He made fake reciets and put the money on visa cards .He bought shoes guns and two cars .He wrecked one of the cars .He was out of jail the first day on a $11,000 bond .They are protected golden eagles now and can so anything they want to .

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
I've had pretty good luck with USPS lately. I sent a rifle from NY to Milwaukee on Tuesday and it's out for delivery this morning. I have another package coming today from Midway a day early.
My wife ordered something for our DIL to-be and it sat in our local PO from 12/19 until a couple weeks ago when it was delivered.
I did have one head scratcher a few years ago. I sent a set of rings from NY to AL. They went to the destination city, turned around and came all the way back to my local PO, then went all the way back to the buyer again. Couldn't blame that one on the covid!

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I mailed a USPS flat rate box to a member in Texas, I'm in Kansas. It went through a distribution center in Des Moines, and now shows hitting a distribution center in Maryland! That's the damnedest route I've ever seen from Kansas to Texas......

z1r Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Yesterday, the package containing my son's Christmas present for his Mom arrived. It was shipped on December 03. Like I told my wife, the box was in the best shape I've ever seen a flat rate box in. Odd for a box that's been "missing" for more than a month!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I ship about 30 packages a week on USPS and things are definitely getting back, close, to normal. Still a few exceptions; but nothing like what was happening in December. The oldest , outstanding, package is at 4 business days. And, these are all First Class. Many First Class have been delivered in 2-3 days in the last 2 weeks.
We have the same carrier for the last 15 years and she would usually come by about 2 PM; during the crush it was 6PM. So; they were putting in some hours.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,738 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.