Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
This is what I am reading:I will never vote again because it will not matter.
Well ,it will not matter if you sit down with your finger in your ass and don`t do anything.This is exactly what the Left wants you to think.That all is hopeless and just get used to it.All is not hopeless unless you make it that way.Folks need to plan on getting politically motivated and involved.Join any Pro Constitution Movement. Vett any one running for office right down to Dog catcher.You have to start at the bottom and work your way up.If you are not up to the task,then you have lost all bitching rights.You are part of the problem.Get rid of those in office that are worthless.In Wisconsin we have a Republican controlled Legislature.It did nothing to stop our Governors changing voting laws,which were illegal.It needs to be cleaned up.We need to find replacements for the lazy fuggers in office who are happy to sit on their hands and just talk chit.If we clean up our Government ,they will not be able to pull a fraudulent election again.I am thinking that Slo Joe is going to screw things up so bad,that it will be easy to get enough votes to regain the House and Senate.I had a neighbor who`s favorite saying was"Hard work aint easy",and yes this will be hard work.If you really don`t care what this Country is turning into,then by all means just sit there with your finger up your ass bitching.Huntz

Last edited by Huntz; 01/22/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Push that pendulum back to the right.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Push that pendulum back to the right.

Yeah it appears to be stuck.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Huntz
This is what I am reading:I will never vote again because it will not matter.
Well ,it will not matter if you sit down with your finger in your ass and don`t do anything.This is exactly what the Left wants you to think.That all is hopeless and just get used to it.All is not hopeless unless you make it that way.Folks need to plan on getting politically motivated and involved.Join any Pro Constitution Movement. Vett any one running for office right down to Dog catcher.You have to start at the bottom and work your way up.If you are not up to the task,then you have lost all bitching rights.You are part of the problem.Get rid of those in office that are worthless.In Wisconsin we have a Republican controlled Legislature.It did nothing to stop or Governors changing voting laws,which were illegal.It needs to be cleaned up.We need to find replacements for the lazy fuggers in office who are happy to sit on their hands and just talk chit.If we clean up our Government ,they will not be able to pull a fraudulent election again.I am thinking that Slo Joe is going to screw things up so bad,that it will be easy to get enough votes to regain the House and Senate.I had a neighbor who`s favorite saying was"Hard work aint easy",and yes this will be hard work.If you really don`t care what this Country is turning into,then by all means just sit there with your finger up your ass bitching.Huntz

Well said. Kudos.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
VOTE HARDER!

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
VOTE HARDER!

AND OFTEN.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've done as much as I can to insulate myself from what's coming. Only time will tell if it's enough.

But one thing I'm not doing is waiting on a shining Knight from the federal government riding in to save me.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Local races still matter, state legislature races still matter. I take pride in harassing school board groids with annoying emails that I carbon copy to the director of schools and my county commissioner.

Stacy Abrams doesn’t live in my neighborhood.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The state legislators in Arizona and Georgia (both Republican) need to be absolutely tossed out. They sat on their butts and let local precincts call their own shots on dumbing down signature verification analysis and this mail in vote BS

Get fresh skin in these seats. Vote!!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Huntz:

I had the same question regarding the political posts on here. If you assume that the deep state, globalists control everything, then why post on anything political - since you can't make a difference? If you believe that voting is and will always be rigged, then why post on anything political - since you will always be on the losing side?. If you buy into either or both of these views, don't you also have to buy into the belief that those that control everything are a lot smarter?

For me, I will continue to vote and will continue to contribute to those candidates that I deem worthy - and then I'll get on with life.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I've done as much as I can to insulate myself from what's coming. Only time will tell if it's enough.

But one thing I'm not doing is waiting on a shining Knight from the federal government riding in to save me.

You mean Ted Cruz who spent his whole adult life in DC politics is not the answer? Or Marco Rubio? LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logger
For me, I will continue to vote and will continue to contribute to those candidates that I deem worthy - and then I'll get on with life.
If that’s what does it for you, then have at it. The establishment will love ya’ for it. The establishment loves the status quo, and those who continue to support it.
Others will simply “get on with life”, period. Others see the futility and rottenness of the status quo...’especially’ now...and their perspective and decision regarding it certainly isn’t any lesser than yours is.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
The state legislators in Arizona and Georgia (both Republican) need to be absolutely tossed out. They sat on their butts and let local precincts call their own shots on dumbing down signature verification analysis and this mail in vote BS

Get fresh skin in these seats. Vote!!

What he said^^

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by antlers
If that’s what does it for you, then have at it. The establishment will love ya’ for it. The establishment loves the status quo, and those who continue to support it.
Others will simply “get on with life”, period. Others see the futility and rottenness of the status quo...’especially’ now...and their perspective and decision regarding it certainly isn’t any lesser than yours is.

Thanks for responding. I've never presumed that anyone's perspective or decision is any lesser than mine and that is why I asked the question. If those that have the perspective of the futility and rottenness of the establishment status quo what is their suggestion for moving forward and changing that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
Thanks for responding. I've never presumed that anyone's perspective or decision is any lesser than mine and that is why I asked the question. If those that have the perspective of the futility and rottenness of the establishment status quo what is their suggestion for moving forward and changing that?
A "Party" isn't in control. The deep state is in control. It controls both parties and if a 3rd, 4th, or 5th one comes along, it will control them also.
And...”once a Deep State situation has taken over, only a revolution or a dictatorship can turn it around, and probably only in a small country.”

https://internationalman.com/articles/how-to-survive-the-deep-state/

I don’t think we have a government “of the people, by the people, and for the people” anymore. I see that as the reality, and I’m gonna do my best to weather the coming storm. And, I’m gonna “get on with life.”

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If there are no rules governing the election and no judicial oversight then conservatives should leave the republican turncoats and set in motion the necessary apparatus to ensure a victory for the Patriots.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What the r word....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah get out and vote so they can cheat and steal another election, thats bound to be a sure fire winner. Worked great for us this time, and next election they'll probably have it down to cheating all the way down the ticket to electing the Democratic dog catcher. It's impossible to win when they have the ability to cheat, if that ability isn't removed we will never again win an election. Voting isn't the answer, its time to stand up and clean house, and I think everybody knows what I'm talking about.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
this cheating 2020 election and the way the liberals screw up everything the next four years just might benefit us ? but there still is a small chance this election is not over yet too ? we can`t just give up !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Yup, we'll get those wascally demacrats next time by golly, by jiggers. If you think you can save this country by voting after this you're dumber than a sack of hammers.Slymule is correct, voting does not work anymore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

588 members (10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 64 invisible), 2,190 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,724
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.