Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
These guys seem to say what many of you are saying.

https://patriotparty.info/index.php

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There are no political solutions. You can't change the behavior of vermin by legislating them.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Not to be confused by this outfit. Looks like a false flag operation.

https://patriotsparty.net/

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
There are no political solutions. You can't change the behavior of vermin by legislating them.

Well I am patiently waiting for the gunfight to start. But until them we have to find people to replace the hanged and guillotined.

Dog I rescued in January

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rickt300
Not to be confused by this outfit. Looks like a false flag operation.

https://patriotsparty.net/

I suspect they're all controlled opposition, and if not yet, they will be. That's what happens when too many people think, "We need a leader we can get behind!" Inevitably, you will be led astray. The people who are running this show have studied the control of individuals and masses for centuries. They aren't stupid, and they don't make many mistakes. All of their gambles are calculated, and when they misjudge, they have damage-control in place in the form of the entire media machine.

They control the narrative, no matter what happens. That was their biggest coup. The last time that happened was during the Dark Ages in Europe, before the ideals that our civilization is based upon even entered the mass-consciousness.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Well I am patiently waiting for the gunfight to start. But until them we have to find people to replace the hanged and guillotined.

You want to replace the old criminal cabal with a new one? Is that like hiring a different pedophile to babysit your kids, after you fired the last one?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

You want to replace the old criminal cabal with a new one? Is that like hiring a different pedophile to babysit your kids, after you fired the last one?

Your suggestion then?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Party_(1960s%E2%80%931980s)

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What would the "Patriot Party" offer that a already established partys like the Libertarian or Constitution Partys don't offer?
People don't understand how long it takes to put a ground game together and get on the ballot in all 50 states.
The Libertarian party can get 4% of the popular vote and even get one electoral vote and still get shut out of the debates.
The duopoly run the show.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

No but I figure somebody has to handle the affairs of govt. while I am running my life and it would seem after watching numerous hangings and Guillotine work the elected ones might be a bit more honest for a while anyway.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
What would the "Patriot Party" offer that a already established partys like the Libertarian or Constitution Partys don't offer?
People don't understand how long it takes to put a ground game together and get on the ballot in all 50 states.
The Libertarian party can get 4% of the popular vote and even get one electoral vote and still get shut out of the debates.

The Libertarian party is a bit flawed don't you think?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I could get just a fraction of the wasted money I could retire and enjoy the time I have left.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Raeford

Your suggestion then?

Saying "No." For starters. To every single representative of government at every opportunity. Authority is given, and it is rescinded in exactly the same fashion. That's a good start. Then, if the shooting is going to start, they are going to start it, and it won't be a fair fight, because they never fight fair. But after a relative handful of necessary sacrifices, word will get around that none of them is going to give any of us any quarter, and all bets will be off. Then things will begin to change.

No political parties, no vote, no protests, no "insurrection". Just a bunch of individuals deciding, "No." Eventually, that "No" will grow so loud as to drown out every other voice, every bit of rhetoric.

You don't have to agree. It's just an idea. It's not a solution. It's just a different direction than we are currently going. Once we stop heading to our utter destruction, we can pick which way we want to go, either as individuals, or as groups.

Feel free to offer your own suggestions.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I have no issue with yours but otherwise am at a total loss as to how to fix this sh**

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

Your suggestion then?

Saying "No." For starters. To every single representative of government at every opportunity. Authority is given, and it is rescinded in exactly the same fashion. That's a good start. Then, if the shooting is going to start, they are going to start it, and it won't be a fair fight, because they never fight fair. But after a relative handful of necessary sacrifices, word will get around that none of them is going to give any of us any quarter, and all bets will be off. Then things will begin to change.

No political parties, no vote, no protests, no "insurrection". Just a bunch of individuals deciding, "No." Eventually, that "No" will grow so loud as to drown out every other voice, every bit of rhetoric.

You don't have to agree. It's just an idea. It's not a solution. It's just a different direction than we are currently going. Once we stop heading to our utter destruction, we can pick which way we want to go, either as individuals, or as groups.

Feel free to offer your own suggestions.

Wouldn't "no" tend to bring us into a sort of Road Warrior state where we are always armed and holding watch so we are not snuck up on, like camping out in Vietnam in 1968? But I am already at the "No" point without holding watch.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Individually we are nothing more than targets. Collectively we can be a voice to be heard. I believe Trump can organize his supporters to achieve that goal. I will be ready to join in when that happens. Obviously voting is not part of the solution.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 45_100
Individually we are nothing more than targets. Collectively we can be a voice to be heard. I believe Trump can organize his supporters to achieve that goal. I will be ready to join in when that happens. Obviously voting is not part of the solution.

And yet I don't see Trump as a stand in for George Washington, Richard the Lionhearted, Caesar ets.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

The Libertarian party is a bit flawed don't you think?

Other than their stance on open borders and abortion I agree with their platform.
I was mainly pointing out that they can pull 4,500,000 votes and win a electoral vote along with being on all 50 state ballots and still cant get on a debate stage.
The numbers are impressive considering the little amount of money the have to work with.
I believe the best option for mainstream Republicans that are fed up with the party is to take over the Constitution Party ( formerly the U.S. Taxpayers' Party). They have ballot access and a ground game. Getting ballot access isn't easy.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm waiting for the latest Q drop. Go Team R!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oops, I meant go Patriots or Team P or whatnot. Sorry for the mixup. I'm a boomer, what can I say? I have trouble adjusting to the new ways.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,989 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,659
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.