Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
For lack of a better term :
We need a faction composed of the 25million or so true patriots. To wrest back control of our party.
Take over communications.
Take over the infrastructure.
Drive the you answer to us message.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
BP-B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I like to think that some of the other guys (demos) are not so fond of the stuff that has happened.. that maybe a thrid party would get people from both sides.,.not all of the record stting gun sales where to replicans I think we might have a better chance with a third party.,.,.It would scare demos half to death

NRA life & RSO Plays with old trucks and tractors
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 445guy
I like to think that some of the other guys (demos) are not so fond of the stuff that has happened.. that maybe a thrid party would get people from both sides.,.not all of the record stting gun sales where to replicans I think we might have a better chance with a third party.,.,.It would scare demos half to death

I’ll ask again, how will the algorithms treat this New Third Party?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
We need a faction composed of the 25million or so true patriots. To wrest back control of our party.

one thing that makes that near impossible is the lack of term limits

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Raspy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Agree......but it seems the only real way to defeat the slimy Demacratic party is for the Republican party to win (no Dominion machines) and for the Republican party to win, the Rhinos will need the MAGA voters and the MAGA voters will need the Rhinos....

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It's like you're paying someone to protect your house from thieves. Then every time you turn your back they steal a little something. You know it, but you keep them on because they have a really nice brochure, and the "real" thieves only made it as far as your neighbors.

Last edited by RufusG; 01/22/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
The party we need is one celebrating out liberation from communism. That never happens at the ballot box though.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
If not a third party now then be satisfied with the Uniparty that we now have and this ain’t 1992 with now having a 75 million group of enraged voters.

Even if the next elections are stolen, 75 million makes a statement of a force to be reckoned with cause it’s all that you now have left of the remaining pieces.

Primary out, you say??? Laughable.

I fart in your direction.

Yes, it’s laughable, extremely so, but so is thinking a third party can beat the Dominions and Biden’s “most advance election fraud network ever developed “.

They aren’t going to turn off this network now that Trump is gone, that is lunacy to believe such.

I believe that I adequately addressed what you said here.

75 million can turn into what the left has been living by for years now and that is,,,,resist.
Period.

A confederacy can be built by 75 million people with leadership. Simply refuse to enforce any laws that are not constitutional in nature and or in fact.

I’m hopeful that Trump would lead this coalition with court wise people like Cruz taking the legal challenge route.

Trump being elected was once called “lunacy “.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RufusG
It's like you're paying someone to protect your house from thieves. Then every time you turn your back they steal a little something. You know it, but you keep them on because they have a really nice brochure, and the "real" thieves only made it as far as your neighbors.

It’s more like taking a jug of sour milk out of the fridge, tasting it, putting it back and saying maybe it will be better tomorrow.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Agreed.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If not a third party now then be satisfied with the Uniparty that we now have and this ain’t 1992 with now having a 75 million group of enraged voters.

Even if the next elections are stolen, 75 million makes a statement of a force to be reckoned with cause it’s all that you now have left of the remaining pieces.

Primary out, you say??? Laughable.

I fart in your direction.

Yes, it’s laughable, extremely so, but so is thinking a third party can beat the Dominions and Biden’s “most advance election fraud network ever developed “.

They aren’t going to turn off this network now that Trump is gone, that is lunacy to believe such.

I believe that I adequately addressed what you said here.

75 million can turn into what the left has been living by for years now and that is,,,,resist.
Period.

A confederacy can be built by 75 million people with leadership. Simply refuse to enforce any laws that are not constitutional in nature and or in fact.

I’m hopeful that Trump would lead this coalition with court wise people like Cruz taking the legal challenge route.

Trump being elected was once called “lunacy “.

Not by me, and not my the 100 million that support him, only from those on the left, the so called Conservatives like Kritstol, the media and the Hollywood elite.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A "Party" isn't in control. The deep state is in control. It controls both parties and if a 3rd, 4th, or 5th one comes along, it will control them also.

Correct

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 445guy

I’ll ask again, how will the algorithms treat this New Third Party?

WGAF? I'll say again for about the hundredth time going back to when I first joined this board...what passes for a "leader" in this country is not somebody with original ideas or somebody who acts on those ideas but normally somebody who sniffs the air, tests the water and waits for the true leaders to get their heads cut off, then runs to the front of an already moving line and yells "follow me" about the time the action is over. Thus, why would anybody think a new party would be any different than the old ones when you'll have the same pogues running to the front and being "leaders"? RuPaul? Booger Eater? Gimme a break. Career politicos slightly less experienced than our "President".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A "Party" isn't in control. The deep state is in control. It controls both parties and if a 3rd, 4th, or 5th one comes along, it will control them also.

Correct
Extremely likely.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Raspy
Starting a third party is a bad idea. A THIRD PARTY IS PLAYING RIGHT INTO THE DEMOCRATS AND LEFTISTS HAND MORE THAN THEY COULD HOPE FOR. Did we learn nothing from the 1992 debacle with Perot and Bush? The Dems took it because the Republicans were split between 2 candidates and our system is Winner-Take-All. Also, this is exactly what happened when Teddy Roosevelt ran on the Bull Moose, (Progressive), Republican ticket. The GOP and Bull Moose candidates lost to the Democrats, electing Democratic Woodrow Wilson President. It will guarantee they will stay in power as long as there is a third party. Why? Because the elections are determined by who gets the most votes. Like it or not, a third party made up of ticked off Republicans (I am totally ticked off too) will split the conservative/rightwing vote nearly always and thus leaving the Democrat with the most votes even though the Republican and the Patriot party candidates got over 50% when combined.
If the representatives really aren't representing their constituents, then kick 'em out and put people in who will stand up for what the people want. Only problem is: what the people really want isn't necessarily politically correct, politicians are a narcissistic breed and if not independently wealthy will be beholden to "special interest groups" for funding. Trump was a billionaire and thus able to tell the special interests to "take a hike".

Oh, boy. Apparently you don't realize progressives run as republicans all the time because you let the GOP own you. There is no d nor r. They're all in it together and against you. The GA GOP and Perdue just got slapped in the face thinking third party votes don't count. Wise up.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RufusG

It’s more like taking a jug of sour milk out of the fridge, tasting it, putting it back and saying maybe it will be better tomorrow.

Excellent metaphors.

The one that crosses my mind is where you get up and go to work and you get accosted and robbed on the way, then you get to work and realize it's ass-raping day, and you're at the top of the list. Then you get a call from your wife that she and your kids are being held hostage, and she can't see what they are doing to the kids, but they are crying loudly in another room. Then after schitting some blood, and having some of your pay deducted because you didn't smile enough during the raping, you get in your car to drive home, but it won't start, but then starts on fire. So you walk all the way home, you see that your house has been burnt down and your dog is dead on the lawn. But next to the dog, someone has put a sign in the ground with a smiling politician on it talking about how great their policies have been, and how they want to tell you what to do for the next several years as well. Then the cops pull up with guns drawn, because you're white, and thus a Nazi racist. They have the bodies of your kids piled in the back seat of the cruiser, you notice.

Welcome to America 2021.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will not be any parties other than communism. All the other parties will be culled. And they are working on it ASAP. They that there is limited time to destroy the USA.

R
Raspy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
urbaneruralite....I have you on ignore...cannot stand your bullschiet....as has been said before.....There has never been an American President treated with such insane hatred, vindictiveness and outright cruelty not only to him but his entire family. Even after he leaves office this will continue for years to come. The Democrat party wants to make sure no one outside the Washington elite ever runs for President again.

The Democrats want a one party government with them in charge. The do not want to govern, they want to rule and have proven they will go to any length to do so even if it means destroying America.

Illegitimi non carborundum

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by rickt300

We all know the last election was 70% fraud for the retard.

70%? Who is the "we" who all know this?

If you have any evidence of this, please post it. Trump's lawyers didn't put any in their lawsuits. Trump hasn't disclosed any, despite numerous channels where he could do so. And none of the hundreds or thousands of people who would have been necessary to collude in the fraud has thought to make a single phone call to someone like the National Enquirer that would have earned $1,000,000 minimum, so they don't have any evidence either.

Trump lost the election because he ran a lousy campaign.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump and contributed financially to his campaign.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by rickt300

We all know the last election was 70% fraud for the retard.

70%? Who is the "we" who all know this?

If you have any evidence of this, please post it. Trump's lawyers didn't put any in their lawsuits. Trump hasn't disclosed any, despite numerous channels where he could do so. And none of the hundreds or thousands of people who would have been necessary to collude in the fraud has thought to make a single phone call to someone like the National Enquirer that would have earned $1,000,000 minimum, so they don't have any evidence either.

Trump lost the election because he ran a lousy campaign.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump and contributed financially to his campaign.

Whatever means you keep using to resurrect yourself after choking to death on all those big black dicks, I'm impressed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 007FJ, 160user, 76 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,346
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.