Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
What would you hunt deer with if your only choices were;

A 223 bolt gun with "premium loads" like the heavier Barnes TSX or Nosler Partition
A 250 Savage (bolt or lever) with Remington 100 grain Core-Lokts

Shots taken will be under 100 yards

Pa hunters talked the Pa Game Commission out of outlawing 22 centerfires for deer which they were gonna do last year...apparently there was a deluge of complaints by guys who had used 22 centerfire on white tails for years.

"an armed society is a polite society"
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Savage would be my choice, given those parameters.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Pa hunters talked the Pa Game Commission out of outlawing 22 centerfires for deer which they were gonna do last year...apparently there was a deluge of complaints by guys who had used 22 centerfire on white tails for years.

Not really sure why you chose the two cartridges to compare? Is that the two you own to pick from? Based on the information you’ve given a lot of people in PA have done well with 22 centerfire.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Both should be ideal deer guns with those loads.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 01/23/21.
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Kaleb

Not really sure why you chose the two cartridges to compare? Is that the two you own to pick from? Based on the information you’ve given a lot of people in PA have done well with 22 centerfire.

Yeah, My options

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well...the way you structured question...I believe you know the answer.

The .250-3000 Savage is one of the best deer cartridges made and even off the shelf run of the mill bullets will likely shoot good (inherently accurate as well) and kill deer well.

The .223 Remington can be made into an acceptable whitetail cartridge.

Both rifles loaded as in the OP...the .250 still has the edge for odd angle shots on a big buck. Core-lokts are no slouches on deer.

Last edited by ledvm; 01/23/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
250 if I was forced to pick from those 2.

Either will work with equal shot placement but the 250 will most likely put more blood on the ground shluld you need to track.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Neither would be my willing choice if big deer were a distinct possibility. Either would be fine for the scrubs I see on public land.

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Either will work with equal shot placement but the 250 will most likely put more blood on the ground shluld you need to track.

That's my biggest concern. Small holes, less blood?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Under 100 yards I'd be as happy with one as the other.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I should have said that I like the Partition much better than the mono in 223. The Partition absolutely wrecks innards and penetrates deeply. Ingwe says that the monos "like bone." That seems to makes sense.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
250 for the win. Way. I understand it Pa deer hunting has a lot of people in the field during the season so dead right there is the way to go. Cns or dbl shoulder shot.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
There are many .250 Savage fans here on the campfire, mostly due to nostalgia and the rest are Savage model 99 shooters. The Savage 99 shooters using rifles in .250/3000 loaded with the 87 grain Speer demonstrate every season the little .250 is more than a capable deer slayer.

The .250 Savage has less muzzle blast and ever so slightly less recoil that a .243 making it a perfect "Youth" cartridge, loaded with 100 gr bullets there is no practical difference in the field between the two.

Being so influenced here on the campfire to buy or try a new cartridge I bought a .250 Savage wanting a light weight and "Soft Recoiling" rifle. I started out shooting 100 gr Hornady's yet to Steelhead suggestion I switched to 117 gr bullets. My 117 gr hunting load is a sedate 2,660 yet from 176 yards to a way out out there....342 yards the slow bullet has performed admirably.

The little .250 is the only rifle cartridge I carry any more...

Many campfire members are successful every year using the .223 on deer, really can't argue with their success. For many, more bullet weight and powder capacity is desired......I just happen to be one of those people.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

This is my experience. Not much tracking to be done though. Dropped within 5 yards.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have seen many elk on the ground from the 250,
Cant think of one from the 223. Ymmv

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Either of those will work nicely. I'd likely lean toward the .250 but at the range stated there isn't a freaking deer on the planet I'd have reservations about with the .223 and a good bullet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

A 223 bolt gun with "premium loads" like the heavier Barnes TSX or Nosler Partition

.223 a hundred times out of 100.

Camp is where you make it.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I`ve both, and some years I go "Iney-Miney", but always pick the 250.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That is a stupid question...STFU

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman

This is my experience. Not much tracking to be done though. Dropped within 5 yards.

Treemutt thats my experience.

Benchman thats the norm, I am just thinking of an off chance that fringes of the vitals are caught.

In the 223 I prefer the 55 grain Sierra Gameking, have never used a Partition out of the 223 but have used them from a 22-250.

If deer travel it isn't far and they bleed pretty good for such a small caliber bullet, not much difference between that 22-250 and a .243/6mm.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 01/23/21.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ledvm

The .250-3000 Savage is one of the best deer cartridges made and even off the shelf run of the mill bullets will likely shoot good (inherently accurate as well) and kill deer well.

Both rifles loaded as in the OP...the .250 still has the edge for odd angle shots on a big buck. Core-lokts are no slouches on deer.

How many deer have you killed with the 223?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I have no personal experience with the 223 on deer, but my vote would be for, "The spiteful crack of the 250-3000". - Jim Bashline.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
250 Savage hands down unless your shooting dog size deer.

Last edited by Bugger; 01/23/21.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
250 for the win. Way. I understand it Pa deer hunting has a lot of people in the field during the season so dead right there is the way to go. Cns or dbl shoulder shot.

That depends where you hunt in Pa. .There are areas in the Allegheny National Forest where deer probably have never seen a human ....I shot a buck and a doe this year on public land (missed a buck clean in bow season) and during the whole season only saw two other hunters in the field and one coming down a road in his truck.

Last edited by TreeMutt; 01/23/21.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
P
Both work well on deer. I would use premium bullets in both and break the shoulders when possible

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Really depends on how well that 100gr CoreLokt matches the .250. A person would have to have actually used both plenty of times to answer. 6.5G looks like .250 Sav on paper. 6.5G is definitely better than .223 for blood trails, but it's not using the same bullets.

I would not use premium bullets in the .223. 62gr Fusion makes a nice exit hole that lets the blood out down the trail and holds up plenty well for high shoulder shots.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now put that .250-3000 in a good bolt action with decent glass. Shoot it enough to know it...it becomes a no-brainer. Even with 100 gr corelokts fine, but load it with 100 grain Partitions or maybe better—Accubonds and you have a deer rifle hard to beat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Neither would be my willing choice if big deer were a distinct possibility. Either would be fine for the scrubs I see on public land.

I would not hesitate to whack any size Whitetail with a 250-3000. 87 grain Speer HotCor.

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Seems like a pretty easy choice(250 Savage), but these days everything starts an argument.

T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by roundoak

I would not hesitate to whack any size Whitetail with a 250-3000. 87 grain Speer HotCor.

Nice shot roundoak. I assume that's the exit. How far away was that buck?

Last edited by TreeMutt; 01/23/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is the exit and he was about 100 yards away quartering towards me.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I like both of them, but feel I need to be more selective on shot placement with the 223. As one who read Larry Koller's "Shots at White Tail" in my formative and impressionable years and at least twice since I have to say it just feels good to hunt the "buck skins" with a 250-3000. I have only used it in the 99 but that is another classic too. I always wanted a diminutive bolt gun in 250 or 250 AI with a shorter barrel and a Stutzen full length stock, that would be a class act. I think Paul Petzoldt had one or a 257 Roberts done up this way.

For larger PA deer hands down the 250 for effectiveness, nostalgia and class.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Several. Don’t count anymore. You?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, lookie there. laugh
I never seem to read where anyone from the northern part of the US (and Canada) frets the need to "cartridge-up" to shoot big deer. whistle

WWP53D
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Several. Don’t count anymore. You?

Quite a few. And have had zero rodeos of any sort. I doubt you could tell which cartridge was used if you watched 100 deer shot with both randomly. And none of the deer I've shot with a 223 have gone as far as deer I've shot with 25 cals. I know there's a bunch of factors involved in that, but there it is.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
It would make no difference to me.

Mathew 22: 37-39

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Your understanding of Pa Deer hunting is wrong. It is relatively easy to go days and not see another hunter if one hunts the big woods.

laissez les bons temps rouler
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by battue

Your understanding of Pa Deer hunting is wrong. It is relatively easy to go days and not see another hunter if one hunts the big woods.

Get lost in "them woods" and your "understanding" will take a wicked turn for the worst....PA is about 75% woods, some near urban areas, but the National Forest land as well as Northern tier counties like Potter (God's Country), Tioga, Cameron, etc. has some remote woods.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
.250 because it's cool.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
.250 because it's my favorite. It and the .257 Roberts are all the deer rifle I need.
Early Ruger Tanger 250, 100 Speer Hot Core
Buck was heavy enough I didn't bother trying to load him, just slapped a chain on and drug him back to the house.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Ole_270
.250 because it's my favorite. It and the .257 Roberts are all the deer rifle I need.
Buck was heavy enough I didn't bother trying to load him, just slapped a chain on and drug him back to the house.

A very ...very nice "CLASSIC" rifle...an older tanger Ruger 77 in .250. A 70's gun if I had to guess the manufacturer date.

Last edited by doctor_Encore; 01/25/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That is a great picture of success.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Take the 250-3000 as it's been dropping deer just fine for over 100 years.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What is wrong with using a 250-3000 on 200+ pound deer? What cartridge should be used instead?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

A very ...very nice "CLASSIC" rifle...an older tanger Ruger 77 in .250. A 70's gun if I had to guess the manufacturer date.

I found that dang rifle for him on the used gun rack of a local shop 10 or so years ago, called and asked him if he wanted it for the $400 sticker price. Never should have called him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
1975 Manufacture date if I read the charts right. Cheesy found it and called me, had a Timney already in it. Told my wife it was for our as yet unborn first Grandkid. Ella is now a Sophmore in high School, but shoots a M70 Compact Fwt 7-08 instead. She might get it after I'm gone, if Uncle cheesy doesn't wrestle it away from her.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
1975 Manufacture date if I read the charts right. Cheesy found it and called me, had a Timney already in it. Told my wife it was for our as yet unborn first Grandkid. Ella is now a Sophmore in high School, but shoots a M70 Compact Fwt 7-08 instead. She might get it after I'm gone, if Uncle cheesy doesn't wrestle it away from her.

Ole 270,

Curious and to what powder you are using with the 100 gr Speer bullet? Cheesy did right for you.

Doc

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't know what Ole 270 is using, but 35 gr. of H4895 works great for me under 100 grain Noslers and Sierras.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Damn... makes me want a 250-3000.... very cool

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't know what Ole 270 is using, but 35 gr. of H4895 works great for me under 100 grain Noslers and Sierras.

Yep, that one in Hornady cases. I've also used Big Game and Varget in the past, but H4895 is the current favorite with 100 Speer Hot Cores.
In my M99R with it's slow twist I use the 87 Hot Core over Big Game and 87 TNT over RL-15 for two loads that cover the spectrum and also hit the same POI at 100 yards.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Dang! Hard to argue with that. Nice work.

How far did he go? I’ve had 90-pounders go a good ways with perfect shots from a .308. OTOH, my grandson DRT’d a 200-pounder with a 7.62x39 last season.

Is it too late to change my mind?😳

What fresh Hell is this?
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
While I’ve killed my share with a 223 and various bullets, bigger stuff always worked better if not shooting cns, and the deer went out of sight....which often isn’t far at all around here. I’ve not used the 250, but figure it’s not much different than the 257 Bobs and 25-06 stuff I have used....which kill deer far above their weight class, IME.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
250 savage all day every day.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[.

Now's there's a man with fine taste.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
my two favorite cartridges! one uses 25 g of powder, the other uses 35 g ...

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

Have fun.....j3
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Hubert

You sniffin panties in the nursing home again?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

We have shot quite a few deer now with the .223 Rem. One has run at all after the shot. it was a 94 yard shot on a mulie doe. Deer stumbled down hill 40 yards pouring blood the entire time. All the rest have dropped instantly. Lots of internal damage. Barnes 55gr TTSX is what we've used.

I have no issues with the .250. In fact, I think it's a fantastic cartridge. I just know how well the .223 has worked for us.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Is that gutted?

Either way, one hellova deer!!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

That's an awesome picture!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Hubert

You sniffin panties in the nursing home again?

Probably smelting car battery lead for bullets again. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dang! Hard to argue with that. Nice work.

How far did he go? I’ve had 90-pounders go a good ways with perfect shots from a .308. OTOH, my grandson DRT’d a 200-pounder with a 7.62x39 last season.

Is it too late to change my mind?😳

Not to late to change your mind. grin He went less than 50 yards. This is a unusually large exit hole in my experience using the .250 Savage, but of course I like to show it. As I mentioned he was quartering towards me and the 87 gr HotCor busted a shoulder going in, caught the top of the lungs and splintered a rib coming out. I did see a lot of hair fly after the shot.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

super nice and cool!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
UP- Michigan buck taken with 250 Savage 87 gr Speer HotCor at between 50 and 60 yards. Thru both shoulders. Entrance hole shown.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Is that gutted?

Either way, one hellova deer!!

Yes, field dressed.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
WOW!!!

D
D
I have never used a Savage .250 but I have shot a few with a .243 and several with a .223 including a 14 pt. 300 lb buck here in Minnesota. The deer get big here but I have no trouble making quick kills because the 55 gr soft points I use blow up the lungs and heart. Of course you have to be a good and careful shot. That said the Savage .250 is a very good choice with proper bullets and core-loks have always worked for me. The .250 Savage gives you more leeway in angles and range.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

We have shot quite a few deer now with the .223 Rem. One has run at all after the shot. it was a 94 yard shot on a mulie doe. Deer stumbled down hill 40 yards pouring blood the entire time. All the rest have dropped instantly. Lots of internal damage. Barnes 55gr TTSX is what we've used.

I have no issues with the .250. In fact, I think it's a fantastic cartridge. I just know how well the .223 has worked for us.

I've been looking for those Barnes 55gr. TTSX bullets for a long time, it seems everyone is sold out of them.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

I found that dang rifle for him on the used gun rack of a local shop 10 or so years ago, called and asked him if he wanted it for the $400 sticker price. Never should have called him.

I have the exact same rifle in 250 and I'm not lying when I say it's probably the last possession I would ever part with. Just flat out shoots.

How do I tell what year mine was made?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I found a serial # chart, but don't remember now if it was on the Ruger site or a Ruger collector site.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I found a serial # chart, but don't remember now if it was on the Ruger site or a Ruger collector site.

Thanks. I'll look.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
348 has it nailed...

Molon Labe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Roundoak always has something to share that is pertinent!

I’ve always said the 250 Savage is to deer what the 223 is to varmints... ie, it kills all out of proportion to its kick. If I lived where the only big game I hunted were whitetails, I’d use a 250 Savage over anything.

One I took 30 years ago with the 250 and a Speer 120...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Brad

I’ve always said the 250 Savage is to deer what the 223 is to varmints... ie, it kills all out of proportion to its kick. If I lived where the only big game I hunted were whitetails, I’d use a 250 Savage over anything.

Brad,

Curious if you still own the little Ruger?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
The 250 Savage hands down. You can't argue with 100 or so years of success.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by Brad

can we convert this to a .250 sav ruger RSI thread?

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
V
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
V

Just in my opinion, A 223 bolt gun will be best suited for a 100 yards range. A 250 savage works too, but .223 bolt are known for their strong accuracy and shot.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Ole-270
That is one of the finest pictures ever. Nice.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Posted by Brad.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Appreciate that.
That's not even the biggest buck I've killed with that rifle, just the better picture.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by vortexprey

Just in my opinion, A 223 bolt gun will be best suited for a 100 yards range. A 250 savage works too, but .223 bolt are known for their strong accuracy and shot.

I guess you've never shot a 250 before or have heard that the 250 is considered an accurate round......Taken from the book "The Ultimate in Rifle Accuracy": Using a .250-3000 Paul Dinant shot a 5 shot, 100 yard, group of .1057" on May 21, 1950. Not bad considering that was 70+ years ago......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by sackett
Originally Posted by vortexprey

I guess you've never shot a 250 before or have heard that the 250 is considered an accurate round......Taken from the book "The Ultimate in Rifle Accuracy": Using a .250-3000 Paul Dinant shot a 5 shot, 100 yard, group of .1057" on May 21, 1950. Not bad considering that was 70+ years ago......

You don't even have to be able to hit a softball at 100 yards to handily kill any deer with either cartridge. I don't think bickering over "inherent accuracy" has any point in this discussion.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
More then two dozen deer/antelope i’ve Shot with th 77gr tmk or 75gr eld-m have done a lot more nose in the dirt on impact then taking a step let alone worry about a dash or a blood trail.

To be fair one mule deer that I blew out her heart at 200ish somehow did a 30 yard dash.

That’s it for significant movement after impact.. from inside of 30 to 600.

This forum sucks for hanging pics. Got plenty.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter

Yes it does. It’s not 2007 anymore.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260madman

Postimages.org is your friend.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never shot a whitetail with a .223. Long time back I found that issue ball from a M16 was adequate for local deer, pigs, chickens, monkeys, water buffalo, people and at least one elephant. Still, I wouldn't go deer hunting with one today if I had a .250 Savage handy.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260madman

Postimages.org is your friend.

Open imgur account. Upload pic. Grab link. Paste it here with the img code between the link. It really is that simple.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (222Sako, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 222ND, 2003and2013, 68 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,224
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.