-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A guy in Seattle has been making 'vaccines' in what he calls his personal lab and selling them for $400/dose. I guess if someone is stupid enough to take it, they're stupid enough to suffer the results.

SEATTLE (AP) — A suburban Seattle man who advertised a supposed COVID-19 “vaccine” he said he created in his personal lab, was arrested Thursday by federal authorities.

Johnny T. Stine, 56, faces a misdemeanor charge of introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce in that case and could face up to one year in prison if convicted, KUOW reported. It wasn't immediately known if he has a lawyer to comment on his case.

In March 2020, Stine advertised injections of the supposed vaccine for $400 on his personal Facebook page, according to Brian T. Moran, the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Washington.

Stine wrote on Facebook that it wasn’t the first time he had “crossed some major lines,” adding that he had also created “personalized tumor vaccines for people who wish to actually fight for their life with legitimate tools, knowledge, and skills that I’ve acquired over the years.”

He also faces charges related to peddling those untested drugs, Moran said.

Stine told KUOW in May that he had downloaded the coronavirus’s genome sequences from a Chinese database to create the substance. In that same interview, Stine said he injected himself and several others.

Stine unknowingly made contact with undercover investigators from the the Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Criminal Investigation in April, offering to travel to “vaccinate” the agents’ family members, Moran said.

Stine then received a cease and desist from Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson. Facing a state lawsuit in June, Stine entered a consent decree, under which he agreed to give the names of his buyers, disclose how much he charged them, and repay those who requested refunds. The agreement also imposed a contingency fine of $30,000 for noncompliance.

In August, however, authorities seized Stine’s “vaccine” after he traveled to Idaho to inject an undercover agent with the substance, officials said. Law enforcement also was alerted earlier this month that at least one person Stine injected with his concoction was hospitalized for COVID-19, officials said.

Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sometimes, there are no words.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
with a name like johnny stine you gotta know he's legit.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This guy injected himself with mushroom tea containing the live fungus, shoulda got a Darwin Award, still might.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/magic-mushroom-injection-case-report.html

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
World is full of crooks. Also full of suckers ready to take the bait.

Romans 5:1
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Any different than a “government” sponsored vaccine, with the help of crackpot Bill Gates and his wife.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And my wife thinks I’m crazy for having horse ivermectin on the shelf in case I get really sick...

------------------------
John
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

That's an undeniable fact. Proven beyond a doubt by Mr. P. T. Barnum many years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who would be fool enough to take this 'vaccine'?

Let's see, first hint is Seattle, couple that with selling it on Facebook...

Lemme think for a minute.....

My guess would be that he probably sold a schit ton of it to Seattle Facebook idiots.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

This explains Presidential politics in recent decades

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Here’s a previous pioneer in the field. He developed a vaccine for old people. 🤪

“ mister we could use a man like jack ka-vorkian again...” 😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Sign me up!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What's the difference between the "vaccines" this guy makes and the "vaccines" that you get from a pharmacy?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ivermectin at Tractor Supply

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 700LH

Took it and it worked.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by 700LH

Took it and it worked.

Were you sick when you took it?

Bought some and if I become ill will give it a try.

Thanks for the input

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 54 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.