Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Akbob5

John likes to hire or hang out with former military, to make himself feel like a badazz. And he talks out his bad azz.....

I am former Mil.

Just Sayin.

I got this today. It's funny.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I will humbly stand corrected on the Mil comment. Talking sh*t still stands. Buying you way still stands. And you’re obviously a lib supporter or you wouldn’t be pandering to Bernie (that’s a joke).

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Logcutter, stop while you're "ahead".
Just stop.

Logcuter,Jayco A
E-5
48657XXX

LOL

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
I think the NG did err. They took an oath to defend the constitution , and they had a perfect opportunity to do so while they had that batch of traitors surrounded.

Could have easily staged a coup then and there...instead they left it up to others to do later, because it will have to be done.

Last edited by ingwe; 01/23/21.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ingwe
I think the NG did err. They took an oath to defend the constitution , and they had a perfect opportunity to do so while they had that batch of traitors surrounded.

Could have easily staged a coup then and there...instead they left it up to others to do later, because it will have to be done.

Ummm..They also have to follow orders and the coup you talk about,will never happen..

Jayco

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
There will be a false flag type event in the near future to try to turn the military against the right or Trump supporters. It could be as simple as seeding a right wing protest with arm leftists and having them fire on law enforcement triggering a return fire. Whatever it is it will be more than it seems.

I still think leftist agitators played a role in inciting the Jan 6th errection.

Bb

Big difference in Right Wing and Trump supporters, not to the haters of the Republic and the Founding of it of course...

The choice as to what is more important is upon us in spades, reading comprehension is important. The cosntitutions are the true law. Statutes passed by politicians are sumply regs enforced by guns when they contravien the Constitutions.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
If they were doing their constitutional duty, they would have been ordered to come through the capitol and take everyone inside and outside into custody, including the 3 singers.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Savageguy
If they were issued the same ammo as they were during Katrina it was hollow points, my oldest son called as they leaving for New Orleans and asked why hollow points and I told him they were for sure kills not covered under war.
He was issued 300 rounds. I say call them back home let D.C. Handle their own mess.

😅😅🤣

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The Joint Chiefs of Staff consist of the Chairman, the Vice Chairman, the Chief of Staff of the Army, the Chief of Naval Operations, the Chief of Staff of the Air Force, the Commandant of the Marine Corps, the Chief of the National Guard Bureau and the Chief of Space Operations.

I am curious how this coup is going to work?Will everyone agree with the chairman or will others disagree and not participate or fight against it?..Army against the Navy or the space force against all the others?

how will it play out since so many say it is coming?

Jayco

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Logcutter, stop while you're "ahead".
Just stop.

Logcuter,Jayco A
E-5
48657XXX

LOL

Oh chit I guess we better salute you now.. Ol buck sergeant is in the scene..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oh chit I guess we better salute you now.. Ol buck sergeant is in the scene..

Nope,I actually finished the same as John Burns..E-1..(Howdy John)..LOL

Jayco

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
300 rounds?!?

I got more than that rattling around the floor of my pickup.

typical load out. ten 30 round mags

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Trump was the CIC of the DC Nat Guard until 12:00.

I wonder how close he was to Calling the Ball?

Originally Posted by Akbob5

I will humbly stand corrected on the Mil comment. Talking sh*t still stands. Buying you way still stands. And you’re obviously a lib supporter or you wouldn’t be pandering to Bernie (that’s a joke).

How much do you think it cost me to buy my way onto Kyle's podcast to talk sh*t with Jerry Miculek and Lynn Ashley?

https://kylelamb.libsyn.com/

Last edited by JohnBurns; 01/23/21.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
There will be a false flag type event in the near future to try to turn the military against the right or Trump supporters. It could be as simple as seeding a right wing protest with arm leftists and having them fire on law enforcement triggering a return fire. Whatever it is it will be more than it seems.

I still think leftist agitators played a role in inciting the Jan 6th errection.

Bb

Worked in Poland for the Nazis.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I commanded an infantry detachment in the NG, after the regular army.

They would not shoot peaceful protestors. Will not happen. Nobody thinks that; and NO officer would give that order.

2. They were armed for two reasons:

A. To let everyone out there know that they were a hard target and dissuade rational people and most irrational people too;

B. In case some idiot group opened up or they had to bring down a large vehicle barreling through checkpoints. They would need to gain fire superiority.

Do I think a platoon in a given location would have unloaded several hundred or even a couple thousand rounds if a couple of idiots opened up on them in a direct firefight? YES.

Last edited by conrad101st; 01/23/21.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The national guard get's a bad rap on the internet because most don't have a clue about them

North Dakota's 164th Infantry Regiment, sent to reinforce the U.S. Marines on Guadalcanal in October 1942, was the first U.S. Army regiment to fight on the offensive in World War II

Jayco

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by logcutter
So the over 9000 deployed to Vietnam were without ammo..Humm..No wonder so many died..

Thanks for the update on the national guard and empty firearms..

Confused lol

Are you blind drunk?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Are you blind drunk?

I wish...Been a while

Jayco 👍

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I meant about surrendering their Ammunition..

Not that New Hampshire, in addition to Texas and Floridians has now (yesterday) recalled their troops.

Per the National Guard inauguration task force Commander G..Burkhead
Capitol Police, watch Commander Authorized the guard to reenter the capitol.

So the guard were put under the Command of the Capitol Police?
The Head of whom was forced to resign....
Starting to look like a big shell game to me...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Savageguy
If they were issued the same ammo as they were during Katrina it was hollow points, my oldest son called as they leaving for New Orleans and asked why hollow points and I told him they were for sure kills not covered under war.
He was issued 300 rounds. I say call them back home let D.C. Handle their own mess.

I love stories Privates tell.
laugh

We were issued Dum Dum rounds Pa Pa!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Our daughter is in the UT Nat Guard. She was released from the callup yesterday. She said they were each issued 300 rounds. She said that they were sweating whether they would be required to use them against Americans. As it happened, the protests where she was consisted of fewer than 20 people.

Read her words clearly and carefully.

Note that little Ms. National Guard was not sweating "Not following Orders".

She was not worried about the consequences of UCMJ.

NOPE

The thought process is clear as day.

If they require her to use those 300 rounds against Americans, she is going to do it. Plain and simple.

She may not like it, but she is going to do it.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
676 members (12308300, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.