Campfire Outfitter
K
Have them eat cake!

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm guessing that New Mexico's BITCH of a governor didn't say one damn word.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What the fugg did they think was going to happen! PA is next!

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
^^^ there is no Federal land in PA with oil leases. He’ll get them on EPA regulations like whats already been done for years in NY.

Plus there is no oil in SE PA, so Philly could care less.

At least PA got rid of their Tranny Health Secretary for one that’s at least appears to be all woman.

Last edited by Stammster; 01/23/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Obama told us there was no more prosperity to be had.

And Biden's gonna prove it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
What is Biden’s motto?

Trump was Make America Great.
Obama was hope and change.

I thinks it’s...watch my freak show destroy America.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Suck it.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
We are in the unfortunate situation that so many of us voted for an administration and Congress that will be forever known for what they intentionally destroyed as well as for what they unknowingly created.

Last edited by Lockhart; 01/23/21.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Somebody should find those "leaders" bitching in the article and bring them to a party with some big black crack addicts to fuuck 'em in the ass for a weekend.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jnyork
The voters always get exactly what they deserve.

Exactly right.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheKid
I’m starting to look forward to $6 gasoline. Just so I can constantly remind the douche in the shop at work who is a rabid hater of Trump and gigantic Biden fan. He was already bitching on Thursday about gas going up and worried about the cost of living going up with the $15 minimum wage.

I hope it gets bad, people starving Great Depression bad. I’m going to rub every one of their sorry fugcking noses in it every time I get the chance.

As much as I hope this doesn't happen, I hope it does for the same reason. I hope biden fails miserably so then hopefully we can rebuild

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The best bumper sticker I have seen was on a 4 x 4 pickup: "New Mexico's Governor is an Idiot".

It was very difficult to peel off and I had to use a whole tube of glue to get it to re-stick on my Tahoe.

“You must endeavour to enjoy the pleasure of doing good. That is all that makes life valuable.”
Robert E. Lee, in a letter to his invalid wife.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I’m starting to look forward to $6 gasoline. Just so I can constantly remind the douche in the shop at work who is a rabid hater of Trump and gigantic Biden fan. He was already bitching on Thursday about gas going up and worried about the cost of living going up with the $15 minimum wage.

I hope it gets bad, people starving Great Depression bad. I’m going to rub every one of their sorry fugcking noses in it every time I get the chance.

Same here, fuqk them. I'm to the point that I dgaf how bad it gets, the worse the better.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don’t care.......did NM care about Obama’s war on coal.

Welcome to the party pal!

79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I know several who voted for Biden.. when Gas is $5 bucks a gallon and their whole summer plans been chit canned because they can’t afford the gas prices.. Right now be the time to buy oil stocks..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Joe Biden wasted no time destroying tens of thousands of jobs his first day in office by canceling the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.

Biden also put a 60-day moratorium on new oil and natural gas leases and drilling permits on federal lands.

New Mexico’s leaders are worried that Biden’s war on the energy business will devastate the state’s economy, where education, jobs and public programs depend on funding from the industry.

Joe Biden (supposedly) won New Mexico with 54.29% of the vote vs 43.50% for Trump.

TRENDING: In Text Messages, Biden Voters Already Regret Their Vote

“During his inauguration, President Biden spoke about bringing our nation together. Eliminating drilling on public lands will cost thousands of New Mexicans their jobs and destroy what’s left of our state’s economy,” Carlsbad Mayor Dale Janway told The Associated Press on Friday. “How does that bring us together? Environmental efforts should be fair and well-researched, not knee-jerk mandates that just hurt an already impoverished state.”

Guess they got what they voted for, eh?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
NM is ruled by an area around Santa Fe,Taos and the other touchey feeley places in the North.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 79S

Joe Biden (supposedly) won New Mexico with 54.29% of the vote vs 43.50% for Trump.

TRENDING: In Text Messages, Biden Voters Already Regret Their Vote

“During his inauguration, President Biden spoke about bringing our nation together. Eliminating drilling on public lands will cost thousands of New Mexicans their jobs and destroy what’s left of our state’s economy,” Carlsbad Mayor Dale Janway told The Associated Press on Friday. “How does that bring us together? Environmental efforts should be fair and well-researched, not knee-jerk mandates that just hurt an already impoverished state.”

I'd bet the percentage was a bit higher for Biden - The northern part of the state, the Rio Grande Valley, and Las Cruces are all heavily blue. IIRC The Rio Grande Valley has more residents than the rest of the state together. (I may be wrong)

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by mirage243

Same here, fuqk them. I'm to the point that I dgaf how bad it gets, the worse the better.

I agree, this Camry is getting almost 40 mpg for work. cost me about $15 driving to work for the week. I don’t need to go anywhere else. Can stop at the grocery store on the way home. I have a pot belly and a wood stove in the building and I can put the in at anytime in the garage to keep the house warm.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yup! I hope they get fuqked hard.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

729 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 76 invisible), 3,272 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,316
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.