Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R v D
Two sides of the same coin it seems.
Both groups rob the middle class and give most all of it to the wealthiest banksters on the planet.

The dry half chewed left over dog bone worth of the extra $3 trillion (thats hundreds of billions x 3) that's like bending down to pick up a quarter while waiting in line; will possibly have strings attached.

The left over piece of Fifi's rawhide that Mrs. Rothschild or Gates allows us peasants to have left over after robbing us might be if conditioned upon going to the vet first.
Then after the economy is crashed further, the doggie treats will only be handed to us IF we get their boosters.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/gop-...hecks-but-only-if-you-get-covid-vaccine/

What do you think about this?

BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
R v D
Two sides of the same coin it seems.
Both groups rob the middle class and give most all of it to the wealthiest banksters on the planet.

The dry half chewed left over dog bone worth of the extra $3 trillion (thats hundreds of billions x 3) that's like bending down to pick up a quarter while waiting in line; will possibly have strings attached.

The left over piece of Fifi's rawhide that Mrs. Rothschild or Gates allows us peasants to have left over after robbing us might be if conditioned upon going to the vet first.
Then after the economy is crashed further, the doggie treats will only be handed to us IF we get their boosters.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/gop-...hecks-but-only-if-you-get-covid-vaccine/

What do you think about this?

They can't. They can't pay people to get a medical procedure. There is no legal framework for it.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'll be a broke sumbitch. Oh well, could be worse I guess

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To use that asshats logic, i support paying taxes only if they all commit seppuku

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Stivers is totally lost but I do see jobs and other 8nc9me having this stipulation in the future. Left has to have control and this putz from Ohio proves it. Even some rino's are going with it

Last edited by Joel/AK; 01/23/21.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An 85% effective (?) experimental vaccine, that is not actually a vaccine.
For a malady with a 99.9649% survival rate.
And for this they put you less than a days wage?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I'll be a broke sumbitch. Oh well, could be worse I guess

Same here.
I wouldn't risk my life to the word of those psychos for any money.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I think the MFers should be tarred and feathered

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
An 85% effective (?) experimental vaccine, that is not actually a vaccine.
For a malady with a 99.9649% survival rate.
And for this they put you less than a days wage?

At one point when it came down to the wire as to which companies get the $, they kept upping the "effectiveness" percentages. I think they pulled the #s out of the fat wallets they were sitting on.

But your logic makes sense to me.
There's no benefits to getting oneself shot up with the Mystery Marvel Elixir. However, the guinea pigs are the ones getting it since there's no real science in the trials considering the fact that they have not even isolated it .
Also, which test is a reliable and valid standard by which the effectiveness can be measured? None that I'm aware of.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Stivers is totally lost but I do see jobs and other 8nc9me having this stipulation in the future. Left has to have control and this putz from Ohio proves it. Even some rino's are going with it

Yes...Sad thing is that the RINOS in the senate are the majority of Republicans. I think that they've been offered certain pharma investments. Just a hunch since there's insider trading and they are the "law makers" that pass the big corporate written legislation.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

They can't. They can't pay people to get a medical procedure. There is no legal framework for it.

I won't be surprised if Buy-dens handlers slipped an executive order under his hand to sign.
When the senate doesn't object, it's almost the power of dictatorial decree. A court challenge might work. I don't put much confidence in them, but maybe I'm too cynical.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
734 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.