Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Our daughter is in the UT Nat Guard. She was released from the callup yesterday. She said they were each issued 300 rounds. She said that they were sweating whether they would be required to use them against Americans. As it happened, the protests where she was consisted of fewer than 20 people.

Read her words clearly and carefully.

Note that little Ms. National Guard was not sweating "Not following Orders".

She was not worried about the consequences of UCMJ.

NOPE

The thought process is clear as day.

If they require her to use those 300 rounds against Americans, she is going to do it. Plain and simple.

She may not like it, but she is going to do it.

To be fair E-3s in the Nat Guard are not going to save the world.

We had better hope Nat Guard Chain of Command is unphucked at a much higher level than E-3..

Time Will Tell.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have refrained from comment about the the NG for fear of hurting feelings. On TV, they look like soldiers. In reality, 90%of them look like Oprha, only shorter.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I have refrained from comment about the the NG for fear of hurting feelings. On TV, they look like soldiers. In reality, 90%of them look like Oprha, only shorter.

LOL.

Except those who have been deeply involved in GWOT for the past 2 decades.

Pretty much all of them are honed to a sharp edge.

We better hope they uphold the oath.

I am optimistic. whistle

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Grin,

You mean like this:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The reason I took the pic was that the hungry hungry hippo female E-7 had her Beretta literally duct taped into the shoulder holster.

There was no way to physically remove it, short of cutting it out. I tried to get a good pic, but a young Marine got in the way of the photo opportunity. The Marine actually had his rifle squared away. No surprise there.

The odds of that woman passing a PT test, or being useful in the event of an attack were less than zero. Sadly that was a pretty common sight back in the 2007-2010 time frame.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Probably 20% are former active duty and many with combat experience. Even 1/4 of a platoon firing as they have been drilled will cause the others to follow suit. It’s human nature.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Best Ranger competition......

FORT BENNING, Ga., - The Army National Guard made a strong showing in the 27th annual David E. Grange Jr. Best Ranger Competition here last weekend, with three teams competing against the active duty Ranger representatives.

The teams were represented by Maj. Jamison Kirby and Sgt. 1st Class Robert Hoffnagle of the Army National Guard Warrior Training Center, Capt. Robert May and 1st Sgt. Kevin Dylus of the North Carolina Army National Guard, and Capt. Christopher Ahlemeyer and Staff Sgt. Robert Tobin of the Rhode Island Army National Guard.

The competition started with 40 teams, and by the start of the third day, only 25 teams remained. Of those 25, two were National Guard teams.

"These teams represented the National Guard very well. We usually don't see a lot of National Guard teams," said Capt. John Vickery, Best Ranger Competition project officer. "Two of them finished, and the other came really close. We are really proud of the National Guard this year."

Jayco😀

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

No Opera's here..National Guard teams finishing in the top 15 of 60 teams of active duty Rangers..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Jayco LOL

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Last edited by Wildcatter264; 01/24/21.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 3,070 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,483
Posts18,451,903
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.