Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Masks are a psychological measure! They don't do [bleep]! A virus can go through your eye and enter the lacrimal gland and your now infected. But keep wearing your masks to make you feel good.....oh and don't forget your vaccine🙄

BP-B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Probably not perfect but stops some transmission. Just like a furnace filter or a shop vac filter.

I only occassionaly wear them so no big deal. If I had to wear one all daI would be pissed and worried that it deprives you of oxygen and causes carbon dioxide build up. Kinda like a new deisel EGR or an AR. Not good ro rebreathe your own exhaust.

Saw the new trend is the wear 2 masks... cloth over paper.

Buy now and we will double your order

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Despite mask orders, shut downs, lock downs, social distancing, curfews, businesses shuttered, and everything else that limits your freedom.... And vaccines..

The virus is still a pandemic. It's not getting better.

Keep those in high risk categories isolated, and have everyone else take turns licking the flag pole on the courthouse lawn.

Herd immunity.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mach3
Is the only reason for wearing masks. They don't stop any virus.

If you believe they do, you're a fool.

Bingo!

https://swprs.org/face-masks-evidence/

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Tell that to all of the doctors and operating room attendants workers.

Get their opinions on masks.

Ask a doctor if those masks stop a virus.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-reported-wearing-masks-always-or-often/

From the link:

The CDC conducted the study, largely ignored by the media, in the U.S. in July and made its findings public in September. It compared 154 “case-patients,” those who tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), and a control group of 160 “control-participants,” those who were symptomatic but tested negative.
Note the control group. They test negative but they have the symptoms. That looks to me like false negative test results. How do they have the symptoms without having the virus to cause them?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

From the link:

The CDC conducted the study, largely ignored by the media, in the U.S. in July and made its findings public in September. It compared 154 “case-patients,” those who tested positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), and a control group of 160 “control-participants,” those who were symptomatic but tested negative.
Note the control group. They test negative but they have the symptoms. That looks to me like false negative test results. How do they have the symptoms without having the virus to cause them?

So if the test doesn't work, giving false results, how do you know if ANYONE has it?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This mask debate is doing even more than the communist left ever dreamed. Look at the wedge it's driving between everyone. Most of what people feel right now is fear. The people that wear the mask and insist that everyone else does have been convinced this is the single most deadly thing modern man has yet faced. Those that want no part of it are fearful of freedom being lost. We have the right to our own health. The government doesn't have the right to tell us how to deal with that. We will soon see if biden takes it upon himself to mandate mask nation wide. He already has many places. Why should I trust my life and freedom to him and a party that has showed me countless times how much life is truly worth considering he and his kind promote abortion at every chance they get.

Now here's a doctor slam for those of you that worship them. If these rotten cowardly people would take a stand against abortion we might not have it on demand. After all they are, according to you so concerned about human life. Why not defend the most innocent among us? The blood of millions of the unborn is on their hands.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How do they have the symptoms without having the virus to cause them?

Brainwashing by the media and the govt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Then go put one on, and go lick the toilet bowl at the truck stop bathroom.

While I am sure you have an alternate truck-stop-bathroom fantasy ready to go, this one doesn't work because it isn't physically possible to lick anything other than the inside of the mask while wearing something EN 143 certified.

Which you would know if you had any idea what you are talking about. But thank you for providing an example of why it isn't a good idea to take advice from ignorant people.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Believing anything the government tells you isn't necessarily the best thing to do for your health. Think for yourself folks, look up the China flu statistics between California and Florida. California has the most restrictions and Florida the least.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Data shows those areas that have masks mandates have 5% more cases than those without. That is weeks after the mask mandate went into effect. This coincides what I have observed in our area.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

The only people I know or know of who got the COVID were consistent mask wearers and that includes medical staff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thats funny, germs not the reason for those type of mask

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611
This mask debate is doing even more than the communist left ever dreamed. Look at the wedge it's driving between everyone. Most of what people feel right now is fear. The people that wear the mask and insist that everyone else does have been convinced this is the single most deadly thing modern man has yet faced. Those that want no part of it are fearful of freedom being lost. We have the right to our own health. The government doesn't have the right to tell us how to deal with that. We will soon see if biden takes it upon himself to mandate mask nation wide. He already has many places. Why should I trust my life and freedom to him and a party that has showed me countless times how much life is truly worth considering he and his kind promote abortion at every chance they get.

Now here's a doctor slam for those of you that worship them. If these rotten cowardly people would take a stand against abortion we might not have it on demand. After all they are, according to you so concerned about human life. Why not defend the most innocent among us? The blood of millions of the unborn is on their hands.

Without abortion we'd be in one he'll of a mess. 20 million more negros is just what we need as a country. Use common sense not your heart.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any "mask" that is dense enough to stop a virus, also won't let enough air through for you to live on.

About Jr. High, we learned a virus is so small it can pass through an unglazed China plate.

Trying to stop a virus with any face mask you can breathe through is like putting a screen door on a submarine.

The virus needs to be on something you breathe out to move around. Hence droplet precautions working.

Again, how can I use VAPOR filters in my shop to weld galvanized if we don't have masks that stop droplet or airborne?

😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Thats funny, germs not the reason for those type of mask

And we're not wearing surgical masks for aerosolizing procedures.

PAPR or N95.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

From the link:

So if the test doesn't work, giving false results, how do you know if ANYONE has it?

Hmmmm........Damn good question isn't it.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Without abortion we'd be in one he'll of a mess. 20 million more negros is just what we need as a country. Use common sense not your heart.

no sciht.....if god dosent want abortion to occur...he will do something about it. either now or later.......bob

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by goalie
Any "mask" that is dense enough to stop a virus, also won't let enough air through for you to live on.

About Jr. High, we learned a virus is so small it can pass through an unglazed China plate.

Trying to stop a virus with any face mask you can breathe through is like putting a screen door on a submarine.

The virus needs to be on something you breathe out to move around. Hence droplet precautions working.

Again, how can I use VAPOR filters in my shop to weld galvanized if we don't have masks that stop droplet or airborne?

😂

If you go into a store and grab a good to buy that half a dozen people touched before you, it doesn't matter how many masks you're wearing. If you go into a restaurant and sit at a table where a dozen people sat earlier that same day, it doesn't matter if you have a helmet with a respirator on. There is no way to prevent the spread of a virus in the globally conjoined world we live in today. All of these measures are bullshit. Every single one of them does literally nothing. That isn't what they are for. They are for exactly what they are doing: destroying small business, weakening the economy, putting people in a state of fear and distrust of their fellow man (seeing each other as "dirty"), getting people to submit to utterly tyrannical mandates against their own interests, and simply getting people to comply with nonsense policies. It's all about control. And it is working well. To the point that people discard reason in favor of fear.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 2,738 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,948
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.