Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Read an article where New Mexico who voted for Biden now regrets it. Biden is against the oil industry and will cost NM jobs and $$$!
Don’t libtards understand you get what you vote for? Old timer always told me, “You plant corn you get corn.”

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They're just crying so Ol'Joe sends them a big fat Federal bailout check. The welfare state is working its magic.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yep the Reservations will get hit hard. But the tribunal counsels will always have their cake.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Suck it up Dems - ya get what ya voted for.... Enjoy!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Just keeps getting better! Labor unions that backed Biden are crying because he killed the Keystone Pipeline costing thousands of good paying union jobs. Plant corn ya get corn!

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by papalondog
Just keeps getting better! Labor unions that backed Biden are crying because he killed the Keystone Pipeline costing thousands of good paying union jobs. Plant corn ya get corn!

This so called outrage by Unions is pure theatrics and has NOTHING to do with members and jobs.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Redneck
Suck it up Dems - ya get what ya voted for.... Enjoy!

Sadly, we’re all gonna get what they voted and stole for.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Is it too early to say "I told you so"?

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I am sure the government unions are celebrating though. Less work more pay.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The left has the power of the federal money tree. NM will probably get some solar green new deal dollars.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read an article where New Mexico who voted for Biden now regrets it. Biden is against the oil industry and will cost NM jobs and $$$!
Don’t libtards understand you get what you vote for? Old timer always told me, “You plant corn you get corn.”

Isn't prostitution legal in NV?
They should know better.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by OldHat
The left has the power of the federal money tree. NM will probably get some solar green new deal dollars.

Probably so. Paid for with Federal grants and incentives.

Yet mathematically, every man, women, and child in the US already currently owes about $65K just to the national debt. Where they get this grant and incentive money will be from the magic money tree growing in DC.

This country was already probably going to tip over from that debt if Trump were re-elected. But with who is in office now and their liberal agenda, it is a 100% certainty in my mind.

We better all buckle up as rough weather ahead. Not going to be pretty.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
P
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by flagstaff
Originally Posted by OldHat

Probably so. Paid for with Federal grants and incentives.

Yet mathematically, every man, women, and child in the US already currently owes about $65K just to the national debt. Where they get this grant and incentive money will be from the magic money tree growing in DC.

This country was already probably going to tip over from that debt if Trump were re-elected. But with who is in office now and their liberal agenda, it is a 100% certainty in my mind.

We better all buckle up as rough weather ahead. Not going to be pretty.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/steve-forbes-economy-crisis-inflation/2021/01/23/id/1006897/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How can anyone with 2 functioning brain cells vote for the party of Pelosi, Shumer, Schiff, Swallwell, AOC etc.? Did they not watch how they behaved? What they tried to do? What they did? What they promised to do?what they ran on? What their backgrounds are? In some countries, a lot of the democratic candidates would be jailed for past crimes and beliefs.

Not saying the GOP is perfect, far from it, the difference is night and day.

Love your country? Vote GOP.

Hate/loath your country? Vote Democrat, they'll destroy the country.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AB2506
How can anyone with 2 functioning brain cells ...............................

Asked and answered.............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
If I may quote Chuck U Schumer......

'...erections have consequences...'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How can anyone with 2 functioning brain cells vote for the party of Pelosi, Shumer, Schiff, Swallwell, AOC etc.? Did they not watch how they behaved? What they tried to do? What they did? What they promised to do?what they ran on? What their backgrounds are? In some countries, a lot of the democratic candidates would be jailed for past crimes and beliefs.

I used to preach that, support the GOP, lesser of two evils and all that, this election and the behavior of the GOP towards over 100 million of its base and OUR President Trump has changed all of that for me.

There is no Republican Party vs Democrat Party, Only the Uniparty. They are both separate cheeks on the same ass.

F*ck em.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NM is a debacle of a state - bifurcated - or trifurcated - socially and politically - always will be cyrin' about something. Old boy Hispanice network still wields a club.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
New Mexico didn't vote for Biden. Albuquqerque, Santa Fe, and Las Cruces did.

Same story as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and State College. Or Portland, Eugene, and Salem. Or Milwaukee and Madison. Or Detroit and Saginaw. Etc., etc., ad nauseam.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

Same story as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and State College. Or Portland, Eugene, and Salem. Or Milwaukee and Madison. Or Detroit and Saginaw. Etc., etc., ad nauseam.

That’s great news.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

I used to preach that, support the GOP, lesser of two evils and all that, this election and the behavior of the GOP towards over 100 million of its base and OUR President Trump has changed all of that for me.

There is no Republican Party vs Democrat Party, Only the Uniparty. They are both separate cheeks on the same ass.

F*ck em.

WINNER!

If nothing else, 2020 maybe opened some conservative eyes to the fact that the GOP has been and wishes to continue f u c k i n g them just as hard as the democrats.

Google George Carlin, "The Big Club."

You ain't in it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by viking
Yep the Reservations will get hit hard. But the tribunal counsels will always have their cake.

Haha, for sure, Viking.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

F*ck em.

WINNER!

If nothing else, 2020 maybe opened some conservative eyes to the fact that the GOP has been and wishes to continue f u c k i n g them just as hard as the democrats.

You ain't in it.

I think they learned that over 4 years ago and thats what got Trump in over like 20 other GOP contenders.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Even stolen elections have consequences.

Bb 2021

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s great news.

It is what it is. And in reality, NM didn't vote for Biden at all. They called it long before a majority of counties had reported results. NM is contested along with the rest of the fraud states.

And there's the news flash (not really, been obvious for decades): They're all fraud states, in a fraud nation.

How 'bout them playoffs?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

This so called outrage by Unions is pure theatrics and has NOTHING to do with members and jobs.

Yep! No union checks for the rank and file, no union dues for the leadership. That’s all that the outrage is about!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same thing is going on with the Ute Tribe in Utah. They had no idea that bumbling Joe would cancel drilling and exploration on tribal lands under the preface that they are federal lands. Dumbasses get what they vote for. Wait until gasoline and diesel are back up around $3.50-$4 a gallon on average the crying will only get louder. This country can’t get any dumber than it already has become.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will publicly state right now for all to read that I hope China Joe and CamelToe fail in spectacular fashion. I don't even care if it seriously damages the nation. I'm beyond caring about that. I want them to be shown for the inept and corrupt fools they are and I want it to happen soon. I hope cities burn under them just like they did under Trump. I hope there is violence in the streets under them just like it was under Trump. I hope they are vilified in the same manner that Trump was. I hope people go after their families, spouses and children just like they did Trump.

I am beyond PI$$ED and I don't really care who I offend from here on out.

Yet mathematically, every man, women, and child in the US already currently owes about $65K just to the national debt.

I will stroke a check for my share of it today if they guarantee me the govt will leave me the hell alone for the rest of mine and my wife's life.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

What do you get if you plant a Democrat ?

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Google George Carlin, "The Big Club."You ain't in it.

Deserves a repeat.....

O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

What do you get if you plant a Democrat ?

Up by "1" on scoreboard?

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC
I will publicly state right now for all to read that I hope China Joe and CamelToe fail in spectacular fashion. I don't even care if it seriously damages the nation. I'm beyond caring about that. I want them to be shown for the inept and corrupt fools they are and I want it to happen soon. I hope cities burn under them just like they did under Trump. I hope there is violence in the streets under them just like it was under Trump. I hope they are vilified in the same manner that Trump was. I hope people go after their families, spouses and children just like they did Trump.

I am beyond PI$$ED and I don't really care who I offend from here on out.

Yet mathematically, every man, women, and child in the US already currently owes about $65K just to the national debt.

I will stroke a check for my share of it today if they guarantee me the govt will leave me the hell alone for the rest of mine and my wife's life.

I I am in agreement !!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by George Carlin
That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant . . .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
New Mexico didn’t vote of Biden. Almost no state did.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
New Mexico didn’t vote of Biden. Almost no state did.

That’s true, but they also didn’t stand up and denounce the theft of the election either.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter

AB, most people pay little attention to the function of government. They be watching masked dancer, playing on the phone, and so forth. IMO very few in the US follow what the congress, or their state governments are doing. Then they get romanced via mailbox or email to support the grinning mindless fool at the ballot box. And they do.

I have little hope for an America 1st presidential candidate again in my lifetime. My state and local government pols are more or less useless.

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting part is he obtain his presidency by massive voter fraud and is the legal president. The democrats got what they deserve cheating, lying, and thieving anti-American liberal socialist communist marxist politicians.

He said he does not need congress they could go home, he would handle it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump won, biden lost.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That’s great news.

It is what it is. And in reality, NM didn't vote for Biden at all. They called it long before a majority of counties had reported results. NM is contested along with the rest of the fraud states.

And there's the news flash (not really, been obvious for decades): They're all fraud states, in a fraud nation.

How 'bout them playoffs?

Yeah, well, New Mexicans had already voted in a libtard governor who already hates the oil industry, a year to two ago. So they are, in fact, getting what they deserve with a full helping of libtard now.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hear the idiots running the trade unions are upset about the job losses....how stupid can you get?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hear the idiots running the trade unions are upset about the job losses....how stupid can you get?

That’s just smoke and mirrors, designed to keep the Union idiots on the Democrat plantation.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

F*ck em.

Correct.

The taste of the Red Pill. To quote one of the biggest douchebags on the fire... "Congratulations?"

Ignorance was bliss, wasnt it?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

F*ck em.

WINNER!

You ain't in it.

Yep. Been saying this since Sks' were $119.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider

That’s great news.

How 'bout them playoffs?

Yeah, well, New Mexicans had already voted in a libtard governor who already hates the oil industry, a year to two ago. So they are, in fact, getting what they deserve with a full helping of libtard now.

Yep. Unfortunately, like numerous states, NM elects folks out of the populated areas like Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Add to that the reservations and a historically 'Democrat' Mexican-heritage population and NM usually swings left. Someday the Hispanic population will realize that the Democrat party doesn't represent their values...or maybe not. The energy centers in the state are VERY red but it's not enough to swing the state.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We can say you get what you voted for, but did they vote for Biden or were they cheated out of a Trump victory?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably Biden. NM usually goes for the Dem in presidential elections.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 32 invisible), 1,786 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,589
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.