Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

The democrat party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CCP.

you can add a good portion of the republicans to that

GB1

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
This thread is about Liiisa and how galactically stupid she is.

I’m just pointing out the injuns are not to bright either.. all in with joebama and already getting bent over the rail.. lol

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 79S
This thread is about Liiisa and how galactically stupid she is.

I’m just pointing out the injuns are not to bright either.. all in with joebama and already getting bent over the rail.. lol

Yep- and The Natives up here will vote for her again. Because about 400 Gwitchin on the southern end of the ANWR caribou range oppose oil exploration there. But why should they care- they get up to $50 million no-bid contracts for the asking, then sub-contract the work outand keep 20% of the over-priced rip-off.

They no longer need whatever royalties or property taxes they rip the oil companies off for- tho they will take it.

Last edited by las; 01/23/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Murkowski said she may not always align with the Biden Administration, “but no matter how different our opinions or challenging the subject, I have and always will do my best to build consensus that is in the best interest of all Alaskans. I’m counting on the Biden administration to do the same.”

AK is fugged

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Murkowski said she may not always align with the Biden Administration, “but no matter how different our opinions or challenging the subject, I have and always will do my best to build consensus that is in the best interest of all Alaskans. I’m counting on the Biden administration to do the same.”

AK is fugged

The plan on dunleavy running against her won’t happen. He’s one big disappointment, was better off voting for my dog.. I hope their is a strong challenger to Murkowski she needs to just go away.. Dan Sullivan I will never vote for again I will vote for a moose before I circle the bubble next to his name.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
maybe I ought to run in a few years the closer I can get to semi retirement.... I'm just about pissed off enough to.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You need to get Peters and a few other of the women in anchorage to run. They obviously have the balls to take on a challenge

Last edited by Joel/AK; 01/23/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VernAK
wait until lisa and the new sec of interior get together.......AHTNA will love it

I work for an agency in the DOI. Within 2 hours after the swearing in on Wednesday, we got an email about how DOI will be leading the way in fighting climate change and systematic racisms. We’re screwed.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hudge
Originally Posted by VernAK
wait until lisa and the new sec of interior get together.......AHTNA will love it

I work for an agency in the DOI. Within 2 hours after the swearing in on Wednesday, we got an email about how DOI will be leading the way in fighting climate change and systematic racisms. We’re screwed.

I thought real hard trying to getting a job with Bureau of Indian Affairs in Anchorage. I check all 3 boxes with that outfit, but drive to Anchorage and what you just wrote deterring me. I will stick with what I got right now..

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Without reading further, I suppose old Lisa isn’t the only stupid fugger in Alaska....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fuuck, and I thought this was about Sitka Dummy!! She’s done stuff I’ve dreamt about!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
“I am astounded to see that the Biden administration’s ‘day one’ priority is put our economy, jobs, and nation’s security at risk,” Murkowski said.

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2...react-to-bidens-ban-on-drilling-in-anwr/

Really? This would be laughable if not so stupidly obvious.

(Rhetorical): What did she think of dopey Joe would do?

Amen, Amen, and Amen!!

Probably not maliciousness on her part, but certainly incredible-stupidity.

Sorry you’re stuck with her for now.

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Judman
Fuuck, and I thought this was about Sitka Dummy!! She’s done stuff I’ve dreamt about!!! Haha

If that’s true then why did you make it about yourself you silly twit? Still living off the .gov teat ignoramus?

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Still have a hundred pieces of brass for you. Price went down to $499.99! . . . . .

*** my Grandaughters

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Take that back. $1,000.00 for a “rooster licking sock puppet” . . . . . .

*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Oracle
OP Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Not enough coffee this morning, pard?
😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
“I am astounded to see that the Biden administration’s ‘day one’ priority is put our economy, jobs, and nation’s security at risk,” Murkowski said.

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2...react-to-bidens-ban-on-drilling-in-anwr/

Really? This would be laughable if not so stupidly obvious.

(Rhetorical): What did she think of dopey Joe would do?

She knew exactly what he was going to do. Now that Trump is gone she can get on the same charade to get reelected.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She couldn't get elected to local office in Anchorage so her daddy appointed her as a Senator when he was governor. She has waffled on same sex marriage and all those other ungodly abbreviations. Waffled on abortion and I expect gun control to follow. She is more inline with liberals then conservatives. She reminds me of John McCain in his later years when he was hanging with Liberman and acted like he had special wisdom and moral insight no one else had.

She definitely needs to go, but many in Alaska's bush area vote for her, my wife is an Alaska native, but American first and foremost and she can't stand Lisa and what she stands for. Ted Stevens and to a point Don Young sung her praises for awhile. For sure she is now and official swamp dweller. We desperately need term limits and laws prohibiting governor's from appointing any relatives or step children as a senator, take it way out to 4th degree of kindred.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by Judman

If that’s true then why did you make it about yourself you silly twit? Still living off the .gov teat ignoramus?

Dear dumb dumb, obviously it’s about Sitka dummy... you poor stupid dummies just can’t hang... 😂😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I see it’s lips moving but cannot hear anything......😎
**You are ignoring this pos’er***

*** my Grandaughters

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (222Sako, 163bc, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,072
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.