Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
U
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
U
Ok... all these very nice rifles make me envious. Here is one of my nice ones....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Carcano 7.35x51. $200 rifle all steel and wood

Ok... just kidding. It is $200 though.

Shoot Safe,
Mike
BP-B6

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Only have one nicer one. Faux Rigby stalker in 275. The rest are 700 Lego guns. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is downright sexy. I LOVE the lines of that stock.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Whitebird
Definitely top 10 in my gun room....

Jerry Fisher stock work, Dave Talley metal work. Shortened G-33/40. .250 Savage

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

That is a ballbuster!
I love every detail on that rifle! If I spec'd out a custom rifle, this would be it! And a 250 Sav!
Wow!
Did you find it done or have it made?

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
I miss Tip, his work was top notch.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Definitely top 10 in my gun room....

Jerry Fisher stock work, Dave Talley metal work. Shortened G-33/40. .250 Savage

That is a ballbuster!
I love every detail on that rifle! If I spec'd out a custom rifle, this would be it! And a 250 Sav!
Wow!
Did you find it done or have it made?

Bought the rifle from Jerry Fisher...

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Top 10

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Top 10

Many of your photos look very familiar.
Beautiful yet familiar......
Magnificent rifles!
Thanks for sharing

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I am ashamed to say,I have no nice rifles.They are all beat up,blue worn off,scratched from hunting and riding in scabbards

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by saddlesore
I am ashamed to say,I have no nice rifles.They are all beat up,blue worn off,scratched from hunting and riding in scabbards

No shame there...

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
My rifles would run and hide in shame if put next to some of these fine firearms! laugh Mine treat me good, though!

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
sounds like you have the best rifles...with stories and memories

C
CBB Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Some very nice rifles gents! Thanks for sharing. I need to figure out how to post pics again..

Hunt...
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I am just a high school teacher. So forgive me if many of my guns are more plebian.
This Kimber 89 deluxe in 338 Winchester Mag is new in the box and is the only gun that I haven't taken out. It is of the Clackamas period.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I have shot two mountain goats and a dall sheep with this Cooper Model 52 in 30/06. It is very accurate. I haven't babied it and it has gone through a lot of rough country.

I have never bloodied my Model 70 JOC Tribute in 270 Win but I have taken it hunting on Barnard glacier on a hell of a rough hunt. It is a nice and accurate rifle.[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

The rifle on the left is a FN Baco 2008 Deluxe 30/06 that I have also hunted. It has nice wood.

These are my two Steyr MS rifles. Both are in 30/06. One is a 1950 improved model that is a stutzen carbine. The other is a 1952 improved Deluxe with factory engraving. Both are pretty nice.

I would be remiss if I didn't include my Jay Frazier 6.5x55 Mexican Mauser that has some nice English Walnut on it. My wife made the 550 paracord sling during an emergency.

I also have some CZs that have nice wood. I have an original Brno 21h but I don't know if it makes the cut here. I think people want eye candy even if that rifle is very nice. I have many, many other rifles but the CZs have some nice wood.
452 varmit 22lr. I flipped this image it isn't a lefty.

550 American Safari in 458 Lott.

Last edited by kaboku68; 01/24/21.
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by kaboku68
I am just a high school teacher. So forgive me if many of my guns are more plebian.
This Kimber 89 deluxe in 338 Winchester Mag is new in the box and is the only gun that I haven't taken out. It is of the Clackamas period.

I have shot two mountain goats and a dall sheep with this Cooper Model 52 in 30/06. It is very accurate. I haven't babied it and it has gone through a lot of rough country.

I have never bloodied my Model 70 JOC Tribute in 270 Win but I have taken it hunting on Barnard glacier on a hell of a rough hunt. It is a nice and accurate rifle.[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

The rifle on the left is a FN Baco 2008 Deluxe 30/06 that I have also hunted. It has nice wood.

These are my two Steyr MS rifles. Both are in 30/06. One is a 1950 improved model that is a stutzen carbine. The other is a 1952 improved Deluxe with factory engraving. Both are pretty nice.

I would be remiss if I didn't include my Jay Frazier 6.5x55 Mexican Mauser that has some nice English Walnut on it. My wife made the 550 paracord sling during an emergency.

I also have some CZs that have nice wood. I have an original Brno 21h but I don't know if it makes the cut here. I think people want eye candy even if that rifle is very nice. I have many, many other rifles but the CZs have some nice wood.

Looks like I should've been a high school teacher. Nice rifles.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by kaboku68

That CZ 452 is gorgeous!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CBB
Some very nice rifles gents! Thanks for sharing. I need to figure out how to post pics again..

......... My thoughts as well. Nice thread.

S
S
Some nice pieces in here. I fall into the utilitarian category. If I can’t drag it through the mud, I have no use for it. No safe queens here.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
660 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 75 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.