Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Voting doesn't matter as long as the elections are rigged. You simply have to fix the cheating and you can't fix the cheating without admitting that it occurred. Rand and Co. won't admit it. Let alone the commies. If you admit it, then you have to give Trump the Presidency he won. IDGAFF what the laws are.

Once again you are spot on! Great post but unfortunately the simple logic of it escapes so many seemingly intelligent people. Without fair, NON-CORRUPT elections there is only 1 party!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The same people will vote for Trump no matter what party he represents. If he leaves the only R’s left will be RINO’s and never Trumpers. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I for one hope Trump never comes back to politics. He spent the last 4 years s hi t ing one every American ideal he could.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Voting doesn't matter as long as the elections are rigged. You simply have to fix the cheating and you can't fix the cheating without admitting that it occurred. Rand and Co. won't admit it. Let alone the commies. If you admit it, then you have to give Trump the Presidency he won. IDGAFF what the laws are.

Once again you are spot on! Great post but unfortunately the simple logic of it escapes so many seemingly intelligent people. Without fair, NON-CORRUPT elections there is only 1 party!

DITTO

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
The same people will vote for Trump no matter what party he represents. If he leaves the only R’s left will be RINO’s and never Trumpers. Hasbeen

Pssst, that’s all that’s in the party now.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
People will say that they'll leave the party, but when they're alone in the voting booth, they'll be pulling the R lever. Remember the old saying--a vote for a third party is a wasted vote. I knew many in 2016 that didn't like either Trump or Hillary and swore that they were going to vote Libertarian. The great majority voted either D or R.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Rand !, its gonna be closer to 75%. Only Mit the schitt and a few other will still call themselves republican.
also, I laughed when I heard your neighbor beat your ass.

.... like tears in the rain
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
There are a ton of folks who left the GOP, but sure as hell aren't going to fall into the waiting arms of whatever ridiculous party/reality show he dreams up next.

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think that a 3rd party headed by trump is a mistake. bankrolled by him yes and continuing his message. but a 3rd party needs a different messenger. trump got the fire started but we need somebody that can beat these cokcsuckers at their own game while not alienating the moderate middle. taking them head on is not going to work with the swamp.

Trump can and did beat them.... twice.... even if he hurt your feelers.... why is it so hard for so many to understand this?
Check this out..... if the Republicans fail to block this and get on the offensive, all is lost and voters are and will abandon them in mass!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-2021-lock-fraudulent-elections-forever/

Yep, just like what California does now. The californication of America.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker
People will say that they'll leave the party, but when they're alone in the voting booth, they'll be pulling the R lever. Remember the old saying--a vote for a third party is a wasted vote. I knew many in 2016 that didn't like either Trump or Hillary and swore that they were going to vote Libertarian. The great majority voted either D or R.

i for one would vote for a valid 3rd party now and let the cards fall where they may. at this point the D's and R's are just pretending to be different.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Remember the old saying--a vote for a third party is a wasted vote.

I convinced myself of that nonsense the first go round....came to my senses the second, and refused to ever vote for the "least bad option" ever again.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by liliysdad

I convinced myself of that nonsense the first go round....came to my senses the second, and refused to ever vote for the "least bad option" ever again.

So who did you vote for?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by kingston

So who did you vote for?

I cast my votes for local and state elections, and chose not to partake in the circus that was the presidential election.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
All you people who are saying to vote GOP come hell or high water,..

If Mitt Romney is the nominee again are you going to vote for him?,....Jeb Bush?,...Karl Rove?,...Marco Rubio?,...John Kasich?

The GOP establishment is rotten.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just FYI: This inane article was published on 1/16/2021 (eight days ago).

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by UPhiker

i for one would vote for a valid 3rd party now and let the cards fall where they may. at this point the D's and R's are just pretending to be different.

...and they aren’t fooling anybody, well maybe a few of the brain dead, but most.

They are just opposite cheeks on the same ass.

F*ck em.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

So who did you vote for?

I cast my votes for local and state elections, and chose not to partake in the circus that was the presidential election.

So you didn't waste a vote?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by funnybone
I for one hope Trump never comes back to politics. He spent the last 4 years s hi t ing one every American ideal he could.

Chinee-boy Bot Baaaaack.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone

Retard alert.. funny bone is on the scene.. stop taking your hillbilly cocaine and sober up..

Last edited by 79S; 01/25/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
All you people who are saying to vote GOP come hell or high water,..

If Mitt Romney is the nominee again are you going to vote for him?,....Jeb Bush?,...Karl Rove?,...Marco Rubio?,...John Kasich?

The GOP establishment is rotten.

I don't think anyone is going to argue that point. The GOP ESTABLISHMENT is rotten. I do have some hope for some of the new members.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (338Rules, 338reddog, 308xray, 2ndwind, 240NMC, 204guy, 22 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,717
Posts18,457,110
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.