Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Why did you sign off after you got carpet bombed with facts MTDan?

No, I went ice fishing. We don't have a ton of daylight right now, so you've got to make the most of it.

Meta-analyses are fantastic evidence. They're about as strong as it gets. We're totally in agreement on that. The problem, Elk, is that the summary you posted agrees with me. For almost all the hydroxychloroquine studies, the P-value is greater than .05, meaning there is no statistically significant benefit. Please read the slide "Failed and successful Rx by phase of illness" where the author clearly states there is no clear benefit with hydroxychloroquine and a trend toward harm.

You do know that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine aren't the same drug, right?..... Ivermectin is promising! Hydroxychloroquine, which the original doc touted, is snake-oil.

BP-B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by MTDan
Hunt shoot,

Calling out a falsehood and questioning a credential is hardly libel. She is making baseless claims counter to the position of her professional organization (ACOG), and I think those deserve to be questioned.

Your climate change argument is a straw-man argument. This is a different matter. If you have evidence to support her claims, I'd love to see it.

You have yet to "call out a falsehood", and you wrongly "questioned a credential" that she stated plainly. Like I said, it was obvious from the outset what your motive was, and it was to assassinate her character. You called her an idiot, you ridiculed the notion of her being a "clinician", and then you demanded her credential, as if she didn't give one. You are claiming some rational motive, but the opposite is obvious. You are liar, and a piece of schit, and you're just digging further and further into that hole.

And you wouldn't know a strawman if it kept the crows out of your corn. More bullshit from a liar.

I called out several false and misleading statements from the OP. There's a big difference between refuting statements and questioning someone's authority on an issue, and "character assassination"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I called out several false and misleading statements from the OP. There's a big difference between refuting statements and questioning someone's authority on an issue, and "character assassination"

Tell me who you trust concerning the vaccine. What are their credentials? How long have you known them?

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I trust my professional organization The American Association of Family Practitioners who endorsed the CDCs assessment of the vaccines. I trust the Infectious Disease Society of America, which also supports vaccination. I trust my own ability to read the studies from primary sources and assess the data.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I trust my professional organization The American Association of Family Practitioners who endorsed the CDCs assessment of the vaccines. I trust the Infectious Disease Society of America, which also supports vaccination. I trust my own ability to read the studies from primary sources and assess the data.

So you only have the official narrative.

Why do you believe the official narrative when so many official narratives have been proven to be lies?

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The ivermectin data is interesting I had not heard of its use yet.

Last edited by scotts308; 01/24/21.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I suppose you might be right. I suppose every single organization of physicians on the planet might be in on some vast conspiracy. That's always possible I guess.

I guess the other part is that I've yet to see an antivaxer give a convincing argument. They're full of wild assumptions, mistakes in high-schools level biology, and completely without data. Every. Single. Time.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I suppose you might be right. I suppose every single organization of physicians on the planet might be in on some vast conspiracy. That's always possible I guess.

I guess the other part is that I've yet to see an antivaxer give a convincing argument. They're full of wild assumptions, mistakes in high-schools level biology, and completely without data. Every. Single. Time.

I'm not an antivaxer. It's just that I don't trust what's being said by the current power structure.

I don't trust any institution which censors discussion of any matter,...and there's a vast amount of censoring going on today concerning COVID.

Also, there's a vast amount of conflicting information being presented within the official narrative.

In my opinion, it's meant to keep people confused and afraid.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Every. Single. Time.

There it is.

Thanks for the heads up.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Why did you sign off after you got carpet bombed with facts MTDan?

No, I went ice fishing. We don't have a ton of daylight right now, so you've got to make the most of it.

Meta-analyses are fantastic evidence. They're about as strong as it gets. We're totally in agreement on that. The problem, Elk, is that the summary you posted agrees with me. For almost all the hydroxychloroquine studies, the P-value is greater than .05, meaning there is no statistically significant benefit. Please read the slide "Failed and successful Rx by phase of illness" where the author clearly states there is no clear benefit with hydroxychloroquine and a trend toward harm.

You do know that ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine aren't the same drug, right?..... Ivermectin is promising! Hydroxychloroquine, which the original doc touted, is snake-oil.

Where in my post to you did I mention HCQ? I'll save you time from looking, nada.

But you inject it into your reply to me, and basically completely ignore all of the hard data I presented concerning Invermectin to ignore the fact.

Where in my post do you get the idea I don't understand HCQ and Ivermectin are two different drugs when there was no mention of HCQ whatsoever?

Straight up obfuscation by you, and a waste of my time.

You're a brown shirt participating in a genocide of the citizens, a Crime against Humanity, by pushing an ILLEGAL VACCINE that was illegally granted a EUA.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

So, your source of truth is the very organizations who have perpetrated this fraud..and lied to the whole world.

Gotcha....

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
anybody else ready to hang themselves? just checking

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If you look at the posts by MTDan, you'll notice that virtually all of them on The Hunter's Campfire are about either COVID or the vaccine for COVID.

He's been fairly obsessive about it since July, 2020.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok, i just heard from a very good friend who i told to call Dr Cole Friday as she was sick with fever and started having trouble breathing. She did and, being sick, was put on the phone with Dr Cole who visited with her and called in an Rx for Hydroxychloroquine and Zithro. She stressed that she get Zinc SULFATE and friend got it also from pharmacy. Started meds Friday evening and just now told me the treatement is a miracle as she was getting scared Fri but could tell she was getting better Saturday AM.
I just talked to her and she said she is feeling good today.

I had severe asthma as a child and after i was age 55. Essentially every year since age 30 i started getting bronchitis once or twice a year. I went for decades here in West Texas having difficulty in the spring Mulberry, Oak pollen season and in the fall broomweed and ragweed season. Years ago i would quit deer hunting in the cedar canyon country near the Pecos River until a couple of freezes hit due to meds not able to counteract the tons of cedar pollen exploding from them.

Once or twice a year, fall and spring, for decades i would get bronchitis and have misery having to get on 50 mg prednisone every other day and usually on an antibiotic to get through it. Coughing up yellow green crud and 2-3 weeks to get over it.

I got on the prophylactic dose of Hydroxychloroquine last Feb and take 2 a week along with Zinc Sulfate, D3, black elderberry, NAC and for the first time in 35 years havent had a cold or bronchitis and i had almost no problem this year with the spring or fall pollen.
Im beginning to wonder if this stuff prevents colds and flu. Of course, wearing a mask and cleaning hands and using cleaner after gassing the truck may have also helped.

For those interested im posting the pic of the tx plan sent to my friend.

Take care Patriots and GOD bless.

[img]https://i.

[url=https://postimg.cc/2LVHRY97][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'm not a med pro like Elksalyer but from my understanding the Hydroxychloraquine simply makes the cells able to be penetrated by the zinc. The zinc is what actually kills the COVID, but it is much less effective at penetrating the cells without the Hydroxy.

According to my notes....you are correct...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Elk, the conversation was about HCQ before you posted. Never once have I dismissed ivermectin, so your interjection was irrelevant.

If you're going to call me a brown-shirt over something I say, please do me the courtesy of reading it first.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok, i just heard from a very good friend who i told to call Dr Cole Friday as she was sick with fever and started having trouble breathing. She did and, being sick, was put on the phone with Dr Cole who visited with her and called in an Rx for Hydroxychloroquine and Zithro. She stressed that she get Zinc SULFATE and friend got it also from pharmacy. Started meds Friday evening and just now told me the treatement is a miracle as she was getting scared Fri but could tell she was getting better Saturday AM.
I just talked to her and she said she is feeling good today.

I had severe asthma as a child and after i was age 55. Essentially every year since age 30 i started getting bronchitis once or twice a year. I went for decades here in West Texas having difficulty in the spring Mulberry, Oak pollen season and in the fall broomweed and ragweed season. Years ago i would quit deer hunting in the cedar canyon country near the Pecos River until a couple of freezes hit due to meds not able to counteract the tons of cedar pollen exploding from them.

Once or twice a year, fall and spring, for decades i would get bronchitis and have misery having to get on 50 mg prednisone every other day and usually on an antibiotic to get through it. Coughing up yellow green crud and 2-3 weeks to get over it.

I got on the prophylactic dose of Hydroxychloroquine last Feb and take 2 a week along with Zinc Sulfate, D3, black elderberry, NAC and for the first time in 35 years havent had a cold or bronchitis and i had almost no problem this year with the spring or fall pollen.
Im beginning to wonder if this stuff prevents colds and flu. Of course, wearing a mask and cleaning hands and using cleaner after gassing the truck may have also helped.

For those interested im posting the pic of the tx plan sent to my friend.

Take care Patriots and GOD bless.

[img]https://i.

[url=https://postimg.cc/2LVHRY97][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'm not a med pro like Elksalyer but from my understanding the Hydroxychloraquine simply makes the cells able to be penetrated by the zinc. The zinc is what actually kills the COVID, but it is much less effective at penetrating the cells without the Hydroxy.

According to my notes....you are correct...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Whoa,spot on, bro.,

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Bristoe, am I obsessed? When something relevant to my profession is center-stage, and people here find no shortage of misinformation to post,is it obsessive to take part in the conversation?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elk, the conversation was about HCQ before you posted. Never once have I dismissed ivermectin, so your interjection was irrelevant.

If you're going to call me a brown-shirt over something I say, please do me the courtesy of reading it first.

Wrong again, sport.

The first page proves I was posting before you, and discussing all parts of this fraud, as were others. It wasn't about just HCQ.

Anddddd.....the OP was about exposing ALL of the multiple angles in this vaccine fraud.

Obfuscation and more lies from you.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
728 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,763
Posts18,401,397
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.