Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have this old dog

Maybe I just go get her a Pfizer shot? Those a free.

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.
You have to consider time and gas there and back.
I used to wonder why people would bring there old blind arthritic dogs in for that. Sometimes they'd cry a long time with the sedative overdose.
Old Yeller method is humane.

I agree Happy. It's not pleasant when it's your own pet, but sometimes it just makes sense.

Romans 5:1
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Considering that the first wave of shots are going to the oldest and sickest people in the country, how do we know the same number wouldn't have died anyway? Not taking a position on the vaccine, just looking at the demographics in question.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is several levels above , get woke go broke..... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.
I used to wonder why people would bring there old blind arthritic dogs in for that. Sometimes they'd cry a long time with the sedative overdose.

I agree Happy. It's not pleasant when it's your own pet, but sometimes it just makes sense.

The Ol Yeller method is cheapest, and works well.
Of course one could flub it or things go less than expected (twitch and flippin red stuff).

Will say................dig the hole first. Then pop em.

You or the vet doing it, doesn't matter really IMHO.........because it sucks no matter what.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Had my first shot Thursday.... really well run operation here in Ashe County NC.... registration done online signed the waiver and rolled down my truck window. I told the pretty young nurse that I was expecting a lollypop. she said they would try to have some ready for the second shot. she did give me a lime green band aid....

So far I have not grown a 3rd eye or developed a hunger for human flesh.....

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I’ve had both doses of Pfizer and as of today am at two weeks post second dose. My wife gets her second dose of Moderna this week.

No side effects what so ever for either of us. My 77 year old walking co-morbidity father gets Pfizer dose 2 this week. No side effects for him from shot 1.

Anti-vaccers and Q balls aside...I get a bigger reaction from the flu shot every year. This was easy peasy

GOD Bless America
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Quak
I’ve had both doses of Pfizer and as of today am at two weeks post second dose. My wife gets her second dose of Moderna this week.

No side effects what so ever for either of us. My 77 year old walking co-morbidity father gets Pfizer dose 2 this week. No side effects for him from shot 1.

Anti-vaccers and Q balls aside...I get a bigger reaction from the flu shot every year. This was easy peasy

so youre 50 something?

Your county must be moving faster than the counties here.

They are still doing the meter maids (they are heroes) and whittling their way into the 75+ crowd

Below 65, I’ve heard May-June time frame.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.

That's one service that I despised. In all seriousness, I hate to see anything needlessly suffer.
Even hunting, I'll let good meat pass by if I'm not certain of a clean shot.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Considering that the first wave of shots are going to the oldest and sickest people in the country, how do we know the same number wouldn't have died anyway? Not taking a position on the vaccine, just looking at the demographics in question.

I think that someone with investments in the vaccine might have told you that since you don't watch CNN.
Did you listen to or read any of the VAERS reports?
Many of them were filled out with clear bias.
Then you come across those fragile old fifty some year olds. The twenty year old was doubtless frail. Could've keeled over any time.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.

The Ol Yeller method is cheapest, and works well.
Of course one could flub it or things go less than expected (twitch and flippin red stuff).

Will say................dig the hole first. Then pop em.

You or the vet doing it, doesn't matter really IMHO.........because it sucks no matter what.

True
I'd rather use that shot than put one down with an unreliable shot. Not a good experience for anyone, especially the owners.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Bunch of anti-vaxers on here.

Y'all need to get with Carmen Electra and do some TV commercials how the vaccines are killing the kids.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I think it's safe to say that if there is a problem with the vaccine it'll all be blamed on Trump. If it goes well it'll be because biden stepped in.

Last edited by Jim1611; 01/24/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Bunch of anti-vaxers on here.

Y'all need to get with Carmen Electra and do some TV commercials how the vaccines are killing the kids.

Funny you should say that.
I was looking for a celebrity. A sports legend would be perfect.

I got hold of Hank Aaron's agent. Unfortunately, he wasn't available for comment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think that someone with investments in the vaccine might have told you that since you don't watch CNN.
Then you come across those fragile old fifty some year olds. The twenty year old was doubtless frail. Could've keeled over any time.

I'm not worried about it. Haven't had a cold or the flu in probably 6-8 years. If they make me take it, I don't really think it'll matter. If they don't make me take it, I probably won't. Either way, I don't think it'll make much of a difference. Getting or not getting the flu shot doesn't seem to make any difference with me. I doubt this will either.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by cooper57m
You know, I hear that alcohol is a poison and that it kills lots of people every year.

I don't know about that, but it does explain a lot of the OP's posts.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I wonder what that feeble old guy died of......?

What was his name?

Hank something.

He probably could've kicked your ass, last week.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I'm not worried about it. Haven't had a cold or the flu in probably 6-8 years. If they make me take it, I don't really think it'll matter. If they don't make me take it, I probably won't. Either way, I don't think it'll make much of a difference. Getting or not getting the flu shot doesn't seem to make any difference with me. I doubt this will either.

Staying healthy is that cheap ounce if prevention.
There's nothing better than acquired immunity....
mother's colostrum following a natural birth, catching a cold or flu, but your body recovers.
Nobody has a right to make you take anything, but they're talking publicly on how they are planning to make that happen. I was taught by an abnormal psych professor to identify Psychos like B Gates. He said that if you are in the same room with one, run, don't walk to the nearest exit.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
I wonder what that feeble old guy died of......?

What was his name?

Hank something.

He probably could've kicked your ass, last week.

Yeah... probably with just his right arm.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
HC,

Please define "Many"

Many are Dying Shortly After Getting Shot

Percent of the total of those inoculated might be a good place to start.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve had the first of two from Phizer. no reaction to the first.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (007FJ, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,566
Posts18,453,797
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.