-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read a news report from Norway. A group of doctors reported that some patients died soon after getting the vaccine. However, the fatalities were elderly, terminally ill patients. Their advice, don’t give the vaccine to elderly, terminally ill patients.

Well duh!

I’m not sure why they were wasting vaccine on elderly, terminally ill patients. Seems it was inevitable that they were dying.

GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Probably because they are the reason everyone "must" wear masks, or havent you heard that one?

They are also the hamsters and mice that a short trial didnt account for.

A certain amount of them will croak and the std. response has already been seen here.

You cant visit grandma, but some "medical professional" needs to shoot her up...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They just approved over 65 vacs here.
Several places on the list as having it, but they won't give
it to over 65?

They are still hoarding it for the Essential employees. (Medical)

Only 1 place that will, and it's not on the list.

I'm getting tired of the Essential Employee thing.
These dipshits don't have any idea.

Hail the Nurses!
Let's see them do anything if all the support people quit.
Lab and imaging people are just as exposed. And doing nurses
work when things get tight.

Let the c-stores, close.
They are just low wage nobody's.
See how long things run without any gasolene.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
two more vaccines are coming onto the market - Johnson & Johnson, which I believe is just one shot, not two, and the Astra Zeneca.

I'm hoping that by June anyone that wants a shot can get one.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Im hoping by June everyone who doesnt want isnt forced to, but 2021 will be worse than 2020 when it comes to Kristallnact and its public measures.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
two more vaccines are coming onto the market - Johnson & Johnson, which I believe is just one shot, not two, and the Astra Zeneca.

It is my understanding that both these are viral vector vaccines. Which means they deliver DNA into your nucleus. They use a carrier virus to do that. The DNA then causes your cells to produce mRNA which in turn produces antigens.

Moderna and Pfizer are both mRNA vaccines which use an LNP as the delivery vehicle to get the mRNA into the cells. These skip the DNA part and just induce your cells to produce antigens.

Do your research folks. I don't know, but I don't want foreign DNA in the nucleus of my cells. Which cells are targeted by the vector virus? How long does the DNA stay in the nucleus? All questions I don't know.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by AB2506
I read a news report from Norway. A group of doctors reported that some patients died soon after getting the vaccine. However, the fatalities were elderly, terminally ill patients. Their advice, don’t give the vaccine to elderly, terminally ill patients.

Well duh!

I’m not sure why they were wasting vaccine on elderly, terminally ill patients. Seems it was inevitable that they were dying.

Living is a form of terminal illness. I believe many people who are ill would like to live longer.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections.

Thanks! I did not know about VAERS.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
There was a disclaimer I had to sign and acknowledge when getting a flu shot.

Is this different?

Yes, the shots are different.

I don't read the paper.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by cooper57m
You know, I hear that alcohol is a poison and that it kills lots of people every year. Maybe I should stop drinking - - - -Nah!

Do you get your liver enzymes checked?

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by KFWA

It is my understanding that both these are viral vector vaccines. Which means they deliver DNA into your nucleus. They use a carrier virus to do that. The DNA then causes your cells to produce mRNA which in turn produces antigens.

Moderna and Pfizer are both mRNA vaccines which use an LNP as the delivery vehicle to get the mRNA into the cells. These skip the DNA part and just induce your cells to produce antigens.

Do your research folks. I don't know, but I don't want foreign DNA in the nucleus of my cells. Which cells are targeted by the vector virus? How long does the DNA stay in the nucleus? All questions I don't know.

Does not every cold, flu, and other viral pathogens inject RNA or DNA directly into the nucleus of your cells?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Well duh!

Wasting it on elderly? I'll bet there are a lot of elderly that would disagree. They are the ones most likely to die from Covid, or haven't you heard?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Does not every cold, flu, and other viral pathogens inject RNA or DNA directly into the nucleus of your cells?

RNA, yes.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

RNA, yes.

It is my understanding that some virus are RNA, while some others are DNA.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sugar water is not lethal. This is fake news.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections.

Thanks! I did not know about VAERS.

A lot of the medical jargon is published in the media and most don't know what it means because the media simply regurgitates the medical and gt press releases with minor rewarding. They spit out as many stories as possible within their short deadlines. Radio and TV will often just read verbatim what is sent to their news wires.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wife and I got our Pfizer shot on Saturday and we aren't dead yet. 20 minutes in and out total with an over supply locally with walk ins welcome. No adverse reaction what so ever, in fact no reaction at all even at the shot site. Never signed anything for this or the flu shot when we got that.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Sugar water is not lethal. This is fake news.

It's the corn that'll get ya.

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Windfall
Wife and I got our Pfizer shot on Saturday and we aren't dead yet. 20 minutes in and out total with an over supply locally with walk ins welcome. No adverse reaction what so ever, in fact no reaction at all even at the shot site. Never signed anything for this or the flu shot when we got that.

The liability immunity is via a special deal with the US Government, not with individual patients.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom

Well duh!

Wasting it on elderly? I'll bet there are a lot of elderly that would disagree. They are the ones most likely to die from Covid, or haven't you heard?

He said elderly TERMINALLY ILL.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (6mmbrfan, 14idaho, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,543 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.