Campfire Ranger
The sky is falling

The sky is falling

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Camper dude,

I scrolled through last night's and this morning's posts. Perhaps I missed your reply to my post last evening? If not, I'll ask once again.

Originally Posted by Valsdad
HC,

Please define "Many"

Many are Dying Shortly After Getting Shot

Percent of the total of those inoculated might be a good place to start.

"Many" can mean different things to different folks.

Thanks in advance for your gracious reply.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
We don't have enough information (and we likely never will) to make claims about what caused the deaths of the people who have died after getting the CV shots (not vaccines). It's just that simple. We can make assumptions, but that's all they will be.

What we can irrevocably state, without making any assumptions other than those inherent within reality, is that everyone dies. Some people will die at times that will skew data curves. There is no causal relationship that can be proved by their deaths. We can't say that the injections harmed them, or that they would have been harmed by the injections if they had not died.

What we can also irrevocably state, without making any assumptions beside those that are inherent within reality, is that every medical procedure involving injection of a foreign substance into the body, will significantly harm some percentage, and kill some percentage. Doctors know this. Drug companies know this. The substance injected does not have to be considered possibly dangerous for this to be the case. More will be harmed or killed if the injected substance carries its own dangers and risks. There is a reason why drug companies are not held liable legally or fiscally for drugs classed as vaccines (even though the CV injections are not vaccines, they are lumped under the same law by recent Act of Congress).

This is why no medical procedure should be mandated. Humans are not even remotely alike when it comes to how each of us copes with our environments, and side-stepping the immune system's basic defenses by injecting something through the skin and directly into a person is going to irreparably harm or kill some number of people.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Covid 19 vaccine is a quantity of chemicals design to help your body defeat or ward off covid 19 virus. It is not really a vaccine. Supposedly there is not covid virus in the injection. Hence the waver when getting injection. Some say it alters DNA. I am not sure what it is. I never had to sign a waver for other vaccine shots.

Vaccine - suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or of antibodies or lymphocytes that is administered primarily to prevent disease.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
HC,

Please define "Many"

Actually, I looked at the percentage of those who died from covid diagnosis (of which there is no reliable diagnostic....of which there's no valid diagnostic) and it was less than the common flu. No surprise, because I considered the source.( It has been posted hundreds of times in other threads. )
However, the source said be afraid, be VERY AFRAID. I wonder why?
They destroyed the US economy and manipulated the world into the first stages of martial law with their highly orchestrated scare ops.

Then said source said, I have the solution....."...the final solution," unquote.

Here's just a small fraction of those who suffered adverse reactions and some to the point of death.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-vaccine-reactions-rise-worldwide/
VAERS is grossly underrepresented of actual deaths and adverse rxns.
"
"Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections."

The descriptions, ages and what information has been provided by the killers is posted in the OP. VAERS Report.

The gts of the world and major controlled media has been shoveling down our throats every day how deadly the "pandemic" is and how they have the solution.
Every time in history that the powers that SHOULDN'T BE have brought about radical draconian changes it's been successfully done by the Problem/Reaction/Soln. Technique. Once you learn this, it is extremely easy to recognize their con.

I can only guess that those who buried their children, brothers, and parents think that their loved ones were not to be sacrificed as guinea pigs for the profit$ of others. That's just a guess based upon observing human nature.
If you want to believe the source and media, go ahead and go for it. I'm not gambling the odds when the house has a proven record of cheating and stealing.

That's all I got today.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by KFWA
two more vaccines are coming onto the market - Johnson & Johnson, which I believe is just one shot, not two, and the Astra Zeneca.

I'm hoping that by June anyone that wants a shot can get one.

It is my understanding that both these are viral vector vaccines. Which means they deliver DNA into your nucleus. They use a carrier virus to do that. The DNA then causes your cells to produce mRNA which in turn produces antigens.

Moderna and Pfizer are both mRNA vaccines which use an LNP as the delivery vehicle to get the mRNA into the cells. These skip the DNA part and just induce your cells to produce antigens.

Do your research folks. I don't know, but I don't want foreign DNA in the nucleus of my cells. Which cells are targeted by the vector virus? How long does the DNA stay in the nucleus? All questions I don't know.

That's what most viruses do, integrate their DNA into your DNA.

It makes sense that a viral vaccine should mimic this process.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
HC,

Please define "Many"

Actually, I looked at the percentage of those who died from covid diagnosis (of which there is no reliable diagnostic....of which there's no valid diagnostic) and it was less than the common flu. No surprise, because I considered the source.( It has been posted hundreds of times in other threads. )
However, the source said be afraid, be VERY AFRAID. I wonder why?
They destroyed the US economy and manipulated the world into the first stages of martial law with their highly orchestrated scare ops.

Then said source said, I have the solution....."...the final solution," unquote.

Here's just a small fraction of those who suffered adverse reactions and some to the point of death.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-vaccine-reactions-rise-worldwide/
"
"Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections."

The descriptions, ages and what information has been provided by the killers is posted in the OP. VAERS Report.

The gts of the world and major controlled media has been shoveling down our throats every day how deadly the "pandemic" is and how they have the solution.
Every time in history that the powers that SHOULDN'T BE have brought about radical draconian changes it's been successfully done by the Problem/Reaction/Soln. Technique. Once you learn this, it is extremely easy to recognize their con.

I can only guess that those who buried their children, brothers, and parents think that their loved ones were not to be sacrificed as guinea pigs for the profit$ of others. That's just a guess based upon observing human nature.
If you want to believe the source and media, go ahead and go for it. I'm not gambling the odds when the house has a proven record of cheating and stealing.

That's all I got today.

Thanks HC guy,

again, very vague, same as "many"

Do they have any numbers or estimates besides "grossly underrepresented " that you can post for my enlightenment?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
two more vaccines are coming onto the market - Johnson & Johnson, which I believe is just one shot, not two, and the Astra Zeneca.

It is my understanding that both these are viral vector vaccines. Which means they deliver DNA into your nucleus. They use a carrier virus to do that. The DNA then causes your cells to produce mRNA which in turn produces antigens.

Moderna and Pfizer are both mRNA vaccines which use an LNP as the delivery vehicle to get the mRNA into the cells. These skip the DNA part and just induce your cells to produce antigens.

Do your research folks. I don't know, but I don't want foreign DNA in the nucleus of my cells. Which cells are targeted by the vector virus? How long does the DNA stay in the nucleus? All questions I don't know.

Many viruses are RNA viruses. They do not have DNA to integrate. Coronaviruses are RNA viruses. So even in a normal SARS-CoV-2 infection there is no viral DNA in our nucleus. The viral vector vaccines use adenovirus which is a DNA virus. So with a normal infection no DNA in our cells. With a viral vector vaccine new DNA in our cells. I don't know what which cells are targeted by these vaccine or what happens to the co-opted cells.

That said the viruses that do place DNA in our nucleus often result in later disease, herpes comes to mid. Having foreign DNA in my cells is not something I want.

Last edited by OldHat; 01/25/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Does not every cold, flu, and other viral pathogens inject RNA or DNA directly into the nucleus of your cells?

Yes, many do, but they are diseases. Herpes, papillomavirus and HIV for example lie dormant in healthy cells and it's not good. Not all use the nucleus, though. The point is that just because viruses do it does not mean it's a good thing to have in your body. I want more data on long tern affects.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Does not every cold, flu, and other viral pathogens inject RNA or DNA directly into the nucleus of your cells?

RNA, yes.

It is my understanding that some virus are RNA, while some others are DNA.

This is true, and their life cycle is often crazy complicated.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Covid 19 vaccine is a quantity of chemicals design to help your body defeat or ward off covid 19 virus. It is not really a vaccine. Supposedly there is not covid virus in the injection. Hence the waver when getting injection. Some say it alters DNA. I am not sure what it is. I never had to sign a waver for other vaccine shots.

Vaccine - suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or of antibodies or lymphocytes that is administered primarily to prevent disease.

This is how older vaccines work. New vaccines use RNA or DNA which is often engineered in the lab.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
BTW - I'm not saying these vaccines are dangerous. My position is simply I want MORE data on LONG term affects.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn y'all!

Looked at the title, and was hoping the Portland cops did what they needed to do since day one. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I recieved my first shot this past Friday......still here

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bullet placement is everything...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Many viruses are RNA viruses. They do not have DNA to integrate. Coronaviruses are RNA viruses. So even in a normal SARS-CoV-2 infection there is no viral DNA in our nucleus. The viral vector vaccines use adenovirus which is a DNA virus. So with a normal infection no DNA in our cells. With a viral vector vaccine new DNA in our cells. I don't know what which cells are targeted by these vaccine or what happens to the co-opted cells.

That said the viruses that do place DNA in our nucleus often result in later disease, herpes comes to mid. Having foreign DNA in my cells is not something I want.

You've already got a ton of viral genomic material in your cells. Many of those viruses that have infected you don't even have names.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Damn y'all!

Looked at the title, and was hoping the Portland cops did what they needed to do since day one. whistle

I thought the thread was about a weekend in Chicago.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
many are dying shortly before getting shot

Last edited by sse; 01/25/21.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The undefined term "many" unsupported by any credible facts or figures is the poster's attempt to create panic, doubt and resistance to taking the vaccine.

A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
If you don't want to get the shot, just don't. You can do that without all the drama.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 2,991 guests, and 1,401 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,681
Posts18,399,659
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.