24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it good enuff fo Willie B, it good enuff fo me!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Just got back from my annual visit with my primary care doctor. While there, I asked for a prescription for Ivermectin in case I should ever have early symptoms and test positive for COVID19. He seemed confused, and asked why I would want to take a medication for parasites as a treatment for COVID19. He had literally never heard of that, and his practice is associated with a major medical school in the area. Is that possible, or is he BSing me?

Anyway, I didn't get the prescription. He assured me, however, that he was confident I'd be able to come in for the vaccine some time in February (despite the fact that I never asked about the vaccine). Oh boy!

He is either lying or horribly incompetent.

Either way, kick him to the curb.

Montana MOFO
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by burrinho
Originally Posted by hatari
Just got back from my annual visit with my primary care doctor. While there, I asked for a prescription for Ivermectin in case I should ever have early symptoms and test positive for COVID19. He seemed confused, and asked why I would want to take a medication for parasites as a treatment for COVID19. He had literally never heard of that, and his practice is associated with a major medical school in the area. Is that possible, or is he BSing me?

Anyway, I didn't get the prescription. He assured me, however, that he was confident I'd be able to come in for the vaccine some time in February (despite the fact that I never asked about the vaccine). Oh boy!

Ivermectin is way off label for Covid e.I. not approved i. e. Any doc who prescribes it has their bare ass hanging in the wind for liability should ANYTHING adverse happen.

I’ve used it, I’ve prescribed it to family members, I’ve introduced it to a number of my MD buddies.

Any docs that are part of a bigger group will almost never prescribe off label treatments. Their group will not allow it.

Things you need to know.

Precisely why would a doctor risk their license and monetary liability on a off label, unproven, or an investigational treatment?

Unless the MD is a relative or close hunting buddy good luck on getting that Rx.

Was part of the EVMS protocol used here at our local hospital. So for an MD to flat out say he hadn't heard of it....

Montana MOFO
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Every morning, I take 1500-2000mg of Vit C and 8000 IU of Vitamin D with my coffee. Every night, I take a very large dose of vitamin E and fish oil (omega 3,6,9 fatty acids).

A long time ago, on YouTube, a nutritionist and personal trainer from Canada put out a video talking about mixing Vitamin C powder and chlorophyll (for the copper) in water. I just put about 6 grams of Vitamin C and two tablespoons of chlorophyll into a bottle of water with the top few ounces drained. I shake it up, and will add more Vitamin C until it won't dissolve into solution anymore. When I feel something coming on, or when one of my family does, we consume a few ounces of this mixture. It tastes like schit. It works so well, my wife started recommending it to co-workers. It became somewhat famous in Philadelphia for stopping cold and flu symptoms in their tracks. I've not had a serious respiratory illness in ten years. I've had pneumonia three times. I've had asthma since I was an infant. My kids haven't had a serious respiratory illness since they were infants (actually the last time was about two weeks after each received a series of vaccines). This stuff works, and it doesn't inadvertently kill or injure anyone.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
For those that take it care to share your dosage/frequency or do you just follow the directions on the box for the horse?
Thanks

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JFICKES
For those that take it care to share your dosage/frequency or do you just follow the directions on the box for the horse?
Thanks

It you get the horse paste it comes in a tube to treat 1250 lbs. It has 50lb increments to go by so you can get close to your body weight. Take first dose then second dose on third day. Every 2 weeks thereafter as a prophylaxis.

Romans 5:1
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks

Use 1% injectable. Swallow 1/2 cc per 55 pounds of body weight. I weigh 200 and swallowed 2 cc. It won't hurt and darn sure might help. Chase it down with a little milk or juice.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Thanks, I got nine of the horse tubes.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks, I got nine of the horse tubes.

Kamela, is that you?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

order it from amazon, or mexico, like the really smart people do...

Pay no attention to Medical Professionals who don't agree with what you read on the internet...

Ask Q-ball, he'll tell you Dr.s are FOS, and you are a lot better dosing yourself with animal meds and chinese vitamins that you read about on the internet.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I guess my Doc is an outlaw for telling me about Turmeric/Curcumin for arthritis.1200 mg.by the way.

Just because i asked my pain Doc for something that was not some kind of pain med.

You are clueless about folks that care.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

It you get the horse paste it comes in a tube to treat 1250 lbs. It has 50lb increments to go by so you can get close to your body weight. Take first dose then second dose on third day. Every 2 weeks thereafter as a prophylaxis.

I heard take 1st dose, 3rd day 2nd dose, then once a week thereafter. I think it was on the fb page from that doctor someone posted. Ill find the link...

Well, this the video about how to use the horse paste, but I cant find her saying once a week. Id have to look through all her posts...

https://www.facebook.com/114664368592233/videos/166461698546261/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

I heard take 1st dose, 3rd day 2nd dose, then once a week thereafter. I think it was on the fb page from that doctor someone posted. Ill find the link...

Well, this the video about how to use the horse paste, but I cant find her saying once a week. Id have to look through all her posts...

https://www.facebook.com/114664368592233/videos/166461698546261/

It was once weekly. Then changed to biweekly as a prophylaxis. My sister gave me this info, she follows flccc & really reads up on this stuff.

Romans 5:1
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Lots of desperation here for a cure all for the common cold or flu, some would say.

Laffin.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For the last time - the Ivermectin for worming horses is the same as for humans with lice and has been used by humans around the world for nearly 40 years!
Available at most Tractor supply and large animal vets. Likely many feed stores like the one where we bought some tubes for our family based on local success stories. Reported to kill the type virus of interest and and also keep a person from getting sick from it again.. We have horses so it was simple for us. All you farm folk already know where to buy it.

Phooey on the vaccine.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mirage243
TRH, if you need Ivomec and can't get it, PM me your addy and I'll send it to you. 1.5cc per 100lbs of body weight. I have the chart and instructions too. Sheit is dirt cheap if you know where to get it.

Thanks, Mirage. I just ordered a bunch of it, i.e., the kind sold for eradicate heartworms in dogs.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 1minute
Might try the local vet.

Hah. These days, I can't get within shouting distance of my vet. He or she talks to me by phone while I'm in the car, and an aid comes and gets my dog and brings him/her back to me when the exam is done.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i don't understand why the medical community is doing such a poor job of doing their jobs

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
i don't understand why the medical community is doing such a poor job of doing their jobs

Could be a direct response to thousands of doc’s getting rolled up by their State Medical Association for improperly prescribing meds, mainly opioids.

Getting sanctioned by SMA is expensive and even career ending for some.

Cover thy ass comes to mind over someone’s health needs.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
680 members (12308300, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.