Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
You know, to deliver the THING. Gotta get Trump!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's what pages are for. A queen never lifts a hand or foot. That's peasant work.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That ignorant, stupid & senile old dried up k^unt couldn't find her way there with 2 seeing eye dogs & a GPS.

What a really, really sad POS she is that this country has to continue to endure.

75 million must really be proud as the other 75 million just shake their heads in shame that someone of her caliber is allowed to hold such a high office. She is fully incapable & on the verge if being incapacitated.

What kind of message can it possibly send about the sad state of affairs our country has fall into.

MM

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
That ignorant, stupid & senile old dried up k^unt couldn't find her way there with 2 seeing eye dogs & a GPS.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pelosi said they will deliver it around 7PM this evening. Twenty nine republican senators have said they will vote not guilty because the trial is illegal. John Roberts said earlier today that he would not preside over this trial because Trump is no longer President. Even Vice President Harris refused to preside. Schumer said he would get the new Senate Pro tempore to head the trial. Does that mean as the the "Judge" he will not get to vote? This is truly outrageous.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Can the 25th Amendment be used on her? (sarcasm off)

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As of Spicer she had not.

Dershowitz was on.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her hate of DJT knows no bounds

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The very definition of a three ring circus without a ringmaster.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ro1459
Pelosi said they will deliver it around 7PM this evening. Twenty nine republican senators have said they will vote not guilty because the trial is illegal. John Roberts said earlier today that he would not preside over this trial because Trump is no longer President. Even Vice President Harris refused to preside. Schumer said he would get the new Senate Pro tempore to head the trial. Does that mean as the the "Judge" he will not get to vote? This is truly outrageous.

Even though in the case of a Presidential Impeachment, the Chief Justice SHALL preside....................

Roberts should be careful, he may be next, dereliction of duty, or some such.........

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Muffin

Even though in the case of a Presidential Impeachment, the Chief Justice SHALL preside....................

Roberts should be careful, he may be next, dereliction of duty, or some such.........

Can not be a "Presidential Impeachment" if he is not the President. That seems pretty cut and dried to me.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
They were just delivered. Now the real show starts.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He his hopefully knowledgeable to not preside over a matter that is baseless and unConstitutional.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Twenty nine republican senators have said they will vote not guilty because the trial is illegal.

Well, if it were to really get to a vote, the R's would need at least 5 more to assure there cannot be a conviction.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait a minute... I thought she was under arrest?.......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Muffin

They are talking about Pres Pro-tempore Leahy.
Who is far from impartial.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Speculation is this gang of A holes is going to try to make it a retroactive impeachment, and draw a date out of their ass on or after his first day of presidency. That would negate anything done after that day.
Doesn't matter if they "can" legally do this. They do tons of stuff they can't "legally" do.

Hell, we could do one for Obummer, and get his ass totally erased from the history books.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nancy Pelosi doesn't waddle anywhere.

She staggers.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She was busy partying and had some other shmuck cart it over.

They did not look like they were having a good time doing it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
Wait a minute... I thought she was under arrest?.......

Now how did I know you were going to bring that up.

Good call.

Think any of the “boy” will stop by to explain?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
643 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 74 invisible), 2,756 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.