Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Jake, after I obliviate you can u teach me how to hunt?

GB1

T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Tico
Originally Posted by ned
Not long ago it was bad form to crap on someone’s WTS post. This pissing on peoples WTS post lately is a bunch of bullsh#t. If you don’t like the price move on. As someone mentioned above the issue is mostly these people that have 10K*X posts. Seriously doubt many of them have come out of their mother’s basement to go to the range or go hunting in many moons. It’s really a shame what is going on here now.

Enlighten me who posted an overpriced item with more than 10k posts?

Only God can enlighten i will learn you redneck that he means u guys with 10k + posts thinking u run the place....like Joe Biden we are going to burn this place to the ground.....

Lmao, sure kid. I don’t think I run [bleep]. Where did any member with 10k posts, post something out of line?

Your Joe Biden comment explains a lot about you.

Damn, I dont have enough time to posts all of those.....

You not getting my Biden comment explains a lot about you...

Can we be friends? My mom says I can stay up until 10 on school nights now...we can play Xbox...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sell me bitcoin at 100 please

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by hikerbum
I am mostly fed up with the "whats it worth " posts..... just trying to illicit auctions in the background.... it gets old. They aren't fooling anyone

Hikerbum - I hear you about the sly posters, but people post those legitimately too. Sometimes because its an oddball, sometimes because prices are fluid. Or because they want the "real world" price before they sell something to the guy at work, etc. Not the crazy GB prices.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Back in Oct I offered an acquaintance 2500 rounds of Winchester Super X 40 22 LR for $40.00 per brick of 500, he said it was too much and offered me $30 per brick which I turned down. He called a few days ago and said he would like to buy it and would give me $40 per brick, I told him that he could not afford to buy it now.

One of the better days of my life - LOL!! grin grin

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

IC B2

T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by drover
Back in Oct I offered an acquaintance 2500 rounds of Winchester Super X 40 22 LR for $40.00 per brick of 500, he said it was too much and offered me $30 per brick which I turned down. He called a few days ago and said he would like to buy it and would give me $40 per brick, I told him that he could not afford to buy it now.

One of the better days of my life - LOL!! grin grin

drover

Please get price approval from the Ammo Nazis...have a nice day...

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Yeah about the ammo nazis. If they had a house for sale and due to a sudden demand for housing in their area suddenly the house is worth lets say $100,000 more than it was last week are they going to sell at the old pricing or for the increased price? I'm guessing they would grab the extra $$$ and giggle all the way to the bank never seeing their hypocrisy.

Pretty good analogy.

Yep, it is.

Makes one wonder why $800 Pythons and $250 Model 99's are so scarce, huh?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kragman1
I am mostly fed up with the "whats it worth " posts..... just trying to illicit auctions in the background.... it gets old. They aren't fooling anyone

Hikerbum - I hear you about the sly posters, but people post those legitimately too. Sometimes because its an oddball, sometimes because prices are fluid. Or because they want the "real world" price before they sell something to the guy at work, etc. Not the crazy GB prices.

I am ok with asking, but if you are truly just curious on the value of a rifle, post in the rifle forum, or if a shotgun, in the shotgun form, etc.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am ok with asking, but if you are truly just curious on the value of a rifle, post in the rifle forum, or if a shotgun, in the shotgun form, etc.

I posted shotguns asking same in the shotgun forum. Not one response, but I’ve already told you that. If you don’t like it, stfu and skip the thread. This [bleep] isn’t hard to figure out.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Tico and Sandbilly,,,,,,,,, You guys crack me up!!!!!!!!

IC B3

T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T

I posted shotguns asking same in the shotgun forum. Not one response, but I’ve already told you that. If you don’t like it, stfu and skip the thread. This [bleep] isn’t hard to figure out.

And you say Im a Nazi....buddy when I get there im to drag ur face thru every cow patty in Texas...

T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by mmsports
Tico and Sandbilly,,,,,,,,, You guys crack me up!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir....we r here everyday of the week and twice on Sunday...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And you say Im a Nazi....buddy when I get there im to drag ur face thru every cow patty in Texas...

Lmao. Patiently waiting.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T

Lmao. Patiently waiting.

Im almost to the end of the block....the hurt is coming hillbilly boy...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lmao. Patiently waiting.

SandBilly, if you need any back up just let me know. I'll send my wife, she can be a holy terror.
I just hate gougers is all.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol. Ok, be sure and ask you mom.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Lmao. Patiently waiting.

SandBilly, if you need any back up just let me know. I'll send my wife, she can be a holy terror.

I’m a gouger? Are you stupid?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought Tico was the gouger. Am I confused .....or is it you? grin

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T

Lmao. Patiently waiting.

I’m a gouger? Are you stupid?

Someone must have gouged ur brains out..... i am going to gouge your eyes out.....that other guys wife better watch herself too...hey guy tell ur wife my sister says I hit hard for my age...

T
Tico Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
I thought Tico was the gouger. Am I confused .....or is it you? grin

Dont worry its him....im not a gouger though just a bad arse mother fer who is going to pound his ass numb...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (204guy, 160user, 12344mag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 163bc, 55 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.