Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Hoo boy.....

Google that Garza fella. It’s exactly what you think it is. Those two cops should find a different town to work in.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by eamyrick
Defense money comes out of each guys pocket. The union has has nothing to do with the legal defense. Tough crowd here. Great profession when the left and the right both hate you.

Left was always going to hate y’all. Where you went wrong was in teaching the right to hate you. You alienated your natural allies by enforcing every whim of the State without hesitation, and then pretending you were heroes for doing it. Trying to get money from people who have watched you guys abuse their friends and family for decades is bound to be a hard sell, you know?

Yeah, I know there are good guys in places. Just not good enough to stop the ever increasing numbers of bad ones. Here’s a tip. When you let people in your uniform do bad things, at some point, once it becomes too common, the average person views you all as bad guys until the individual officer proves themselves to be something else. Which happens rarely enough in a lot of places that it is mentionable when it does. Under such circumstances, you will forgive our skepticism.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Defense money comes out of each guys pocket. The union has has nothing to do with the legal defense. Tough crowd here. Great profession when the left and the right both hate you.

Left was always going to hate y’all. Where you went wrong was in teaching the right to hate you. You alienated your natural allies by enforcing every whim of the State without hesitation, and then pretending you were heroes for doing it. Trying to get money from people who have watched you guys abuse their friends and family for decades is bound to be a hard sell, you know?

Yeah, I know there are good guys in places. Just not good enough to stop the ever increasing numbers of bad ones. Here’s a tip. When you let people in your uniform do bad things, at some point, once it becomes too common, the average person views you all as bad guys until the individual officer proves themselves to be something else. Which happens rarely enough in a lot of places that it is mentionable when it does. Under such circumstances, you will forgive our skepticism.

Best post I've read in a while.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You summed it up very well.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I received a text last night from an organization from the National Center for Police Defense Inc. , asking for a donation for Michigan State Trooper Mark Bessners appeal in his manslaughter conviction.
Kind of startled me as it was leading from his wife fearing her husband, Officers Bessners, life was in danger. Googled it up and it’s a real case , but what the hell that was a weird text

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I always worked knowing exactly 'who' had my back, ME, if you're going to work in a coc squad you fuggin sure better know who'll have your back, sadly liberal city's will not.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243
Agreed. Damn good one.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't expect the thin blue line and their union
to acknowledge what OldGraywolf said...
The "Us and them" Leo culture is too strong.

Integrity and honesty is a rare attribute in LE.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by mirage243
Agreed. Damn good one.

Indeed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
I’m read in and understood. It has been eye opening for me to see from an outside perspective. I sure hate that so many of you feel this way but won’t argue with your experiences. I’ve removed my original post seeing how offensive it was to you all. I’ve got a few things to close up here and will be moving on. I wish you all well.

Last edited by eamyrick; 01/26/21.
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Austin police said they would arrest citizens legally carrying long guns on the street here recently.

An Austin police officer arrested a man carrying a holstered black powder pistol during a second amendment march a few years ago, "even after being presented with the state statute on paper showing it was legal", because he wasn't man enough to back down from his mental derangement of "citizens don't have a right to bear arms" he allowed himself to be brainwashed with, FROM THE UNION most likely.

The above is TREASON.

The above proves your whole city / department are traitors to the country, and are a domestic enemy within the borders of this free nation.

You are part of a LEO movement in the whole country, where all departments agreed to dress in black and black vehicles, to put on a psyop front to the public that you are all one ARMY across the country to make the public feel like they are enslaved in a tyrant run nation. Does the uniformity of BROWN shirts from NAZI Germany sound familiar?

You have militarized your departments across the nation since 911, and are proud displaying it to the public, just like communist countries parade their armies and their weapons, again to acclimate the people into a psychological state that they have NO RIGHTS and do not live in a FREE nation, but a POLICE STATE.

Austin is a disgrace to the REPUBLIC OF TEXAS, for it represents everything evil in society, and has done so for decades, with full approval from every mentally deranged government official who has worked in that communist run city.

Their is no doubt in anyone's mind, the entirety of your force would GLADLY "attempt" to confiscate the citizen's guns.

Wearing a badge is one of the most highest honors in a free Republic.

Wearing a badge to destroy a Republic is a DISGRACE, and a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The court of 24 Hour Campfire hereby formally rejects your request.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Does anybody know why that chick at the Capitol had to take one to the neck?

Was she terribly dangerous?

If I was Portland or Seattle, I’d hire some of those Capitol police officers. They start shooting a few rioters in the neck & that chit will calm down a bit. You break a window you die.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still gonna donate for these two cops though. I’ve wasted more money on less worthy causes.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hear, hear.

Us vs them. It wasn’t started by folks like us. Until integrity, honor and service are more important than the thin blue line, us vs them it will be.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The same could be said for the general population.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Gone just like that

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m read in and understood. It has been eye opening for me to see from an outside perspective.

Why don't you pass on what you have learnt
to the union to pass on to its members ?..
or you just going to keep it to yourself and
bury it knowing the LE community wouldn't
want to hear it.

I’ve removed my original post seeing
how offensive it was to you all..

Not everybody was offended, some just got
a good chuckle listening to a police union
perspective.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What did you guys do? Chase poor eamyrick off.
Looks like he picked up his marbles and went home.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by NVhntr
What did you guys do? Chase poor eamyrick off.
Looks like he picked up his marbles and went home.

Sometimes it sucks when you get introduced to the Fire and it's reality.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Still gonna donate for these two cops though. I’ve wasted more money on less worthy causes.

Ya, that about sums it up, I’m in too.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

395 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,796
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.