Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jwall
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
I've been a member here on and off for about 20 years and this thread might be the one that causes me to cancel my subscription to the internet of ideas. You clowns are pathetic. I know Quebair said these people are stupid but he should have looked here first to the moron pile on clown posse wanabes............my mother always asked me would I jump off a bridge if the cool kids were...........

Well...bye.

Not so fast. Consider all her contributions.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jwall
I've been a member here on and off for about 20 years and this thread might be the one that causes me to cancel my subscription to the internet of ideas. You clowns are pathetic. I know Quebair said these people are stupid but he should have looked here first to the moron pile on clown posse wanabes............my mother always asked me would I jump off a bridge if the cool kids were...........

Well...bye.

Not so fast. Consider all her contributions.

Didn't take long. So GOOD BYE !!

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by reivertom
One of Trump's mistakes was keeping Swamp dwellers like Fauci in the inner circle.

Yep. He was trying to do things the right way and was trusting of people not worthy.

He'll know next time.

Ahh,
But now we know...
How to fish....
But I will miss DJT fishing with dynamite.

Trump will prove to be quite a fisher of men.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Jag,
Why don't you stop posting about POTUS and do something about the hundreds of lost men on this forum?

Last edited by dimecovers5; 01/26/21.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Old news...................Fauci is a BIG rat.

And a brutal failure who has risen to the top, somehow,

MM

Yup. Floated to the top like the cumwad in paddler’s and jimintenn’s hot tub.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Jag,
Why don't you stop posting about POTUS and do something about the hundreds of lost men on this forum?

You still here?

LMAO!!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
You Must be bipolar, if you been here for twenty years and this tread has got you to the point you’re going to cancel your subscription!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Jag,

Call me crazy. But, if you've been here 20 years, why does your profile say you joined in 2020, and have 45 posts?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL laugh

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Jag,

Call me crazy. But, if you've been here 20 years, why does your profile say you joined in 2020, and have 45 posts?

Not just in 2020, but last month!

It’s just flashbacks! LOL!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please don't not swallow you pawn POS I'm almost there ...............I get off on Ukraine bots;....pics please...............

Wow.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So, knowing this info, what does it change? Outside of pissing you off - nothing! It's a total waste of time watching Faux News....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 673
I really think Trump will be back, people already see the disaster that began the first fooking day. Trump is looking pretty good right now even to the biggest idiot.

Wait a year from now. If the communists weren’t the ones writing the history books, he’d go down as one of the greatest of all time.

No matter who writes the history books, Biden’s term will go down as the most destructive. Possibly as the last.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by 673
I really think Trump will be back, people already see the disaster that began the first fooking day. Trump is looking pretty good right now even to the biggest idiot.

You’re blinded just like the rest of us by seeing what you want to see. Half this country only cares about when they’re going to get their $2000 stimulus checks.

This is true they will sell there soul for 2 grand, to me they can give it to a bussiness owner that needs it

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

[b][/b]WAKE THE [bleep] UP YOU AZZHOLES! YOUR COUNTRY WAS JUST STOLEN WHILE YOU WERE EATING POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gone yet

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by 673

Wait a year from now. If the communists weren’t the ones writing the history books, he’d go down as one of the greatest of all time.

No matter who writes the history books, Biden’s term will go down as the most destructive. Possibly as the last.

Yep, Biden will be the last pres of the US Incorporated.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by reivertom
One of Trump's mistakes was keeping Swamp dwellers like Fauci in the inner circle.

Trump's personnel decisions really hurt him.....from Sessions, Mattis, Fauci, and even Pence. But there is no way to run the government without dealing with swamp creatures. It would be like trying to overhaul an engine without getting your hands dirty.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Big tits, which is nice.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 673

You give lieberal demoncrap idiots far too much credit for critical thought. They have lost such abilities.

Satan washes those abilities out quickly. The only solution is to send them to him. Lieberal demoncraps are not fit for this world but unfortunately they make up a lot of it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Big tits, which is nice.

GReat minds think alike....most of the time wink

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
172 members (444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 24 invisible), 2,004 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.