Are you tired of yelling at the wife, telling the kids to go to their rooms, and kicking the dog? Well, you may have the housebound-too-long winter blues. There is not much to do but wait it out--until now.

For merely $10 I will send you an assortment of 3 classic old firearms/shooting magazines from the 1970's-90's, mostly Precision Shooting, Handloader, and Rifle. Easily several hours of diversion. Shoot me a PM, and be sure to include your mailing address in the first PM, and let me know how you intend to pay. For the young buyers, I take venmo. For the old guys, I would take a green slip of paper bearing the picture of A. Hamilton through the mail. The magazines will be sent USPS media mail, so no guarantee on speed.

[Linked Image]

So what's going on here?...
I have a couple of boxes of old magazines that I really should just throw in the garbage, but I cannot force myself do it. They are just too cool because they are a time capsule of how things were done and what things cost at the time. So let's see if I can find a better use for them that just chucking them. But it isn't feasible for me to sort through them to find an article on a particular cartridge or an issue to complete your collection.