Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
109?

I envy their ability to know that is an historical fact, but still be able to pretend it is us and not them.

BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I never thought about Jews one way or the other for most of my life. Living on the west coast we don’t have the ethnic enclaves like they do on the east coast, at least not to the same extent. Jews are not a dominant force in our daily lives out here so they’re not given much thought. Over the past several years I’ve paid more attention to their games of destruction and my opinion has taken a decided turn and my Jew fatigue is wearing thin. I’m beginning to understand why they’ve been “persecuted” for millennia.....payback is a bitch. They do no favors to the good Jews...

Fuggin dick wads crying because they got beat at their own greedy games.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Reddit this morning: "all of our servers are busy right now"

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Just read on article on The Blaze, the RobinHood App and a handful of others are limiting GME and a half dozen other 'volatile' stocks to 'sell' only. Can't buy through them now. Keeping the little guy out of the way of the bigshots.

Yep. Perfectly ok for some billionaire to buy a million shares and change the momentum of a stock, but heaven forbid a couple hundred thousand buy a few shares each and do THE SAME DAMN THING.

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Nice comment that sums up how it happens:

“ Technically that can be done consensually: Imagine a company has 10 shares, and you own them all. 1) You lend me 10 shares 2) I sell 10 shares to you 3) You lend me another 4 shares 4) I sell them to you as well Now the company has 10 shares total, of which you have 24 and I have -14. 140% short. Now if I actually did this I'd be absolutely insane - especially if the stock is concentrated and illiquid. You could decide to stop your stocks from being loanable. Then I would be *forced* to buy back. But as the only holder of the stock, you could decide what price you would sell at and I would *have* to buy at the price you choose. Welcome to the life of a hedge fund now short GameStop. ”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Just read on article on The Blaze, the RobinHood App and a handful of others are limiting GME and a half dozen other 'volatile' stocks to 'sell' only. Can't buy through them now. Keeping the little guy out of the way of the bigshots.

Yep. Perfectly ok for some billionaire to buy a million shares and change the momentum of a stock, but heaven forbid a couple hundred thousand buy a few shares each and do THE SAME DAMN THING.

Federal lawsuits already filed in New York and Chicago against RobinHood.

------------------------
John
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy schit, I can’t believe I agree with something AOC said. That’s twice! The first was when she said congress should actually read the damn bills before they sign them.

I’m freaking out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Robinhood and other trading machines have halted the purchase of certain stocks like NOK, AMC and GME - I've also seen screen shots of people with positions in GME on Robinhood where Robinhood simply closed out their position for them - basically sold the stock without asking the holder.

Gonna get messy.

Me

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The silver struggle continues.

https://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Kinda funny someone noticed the stock was over borrowed and said let’s cash in on it. The hedge fund guys got caught with their fly open and now are paying for it. Now they want to moan about the game isn’t fair. Boohoos.
GreggH

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The silver struggle continues.

https://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

So these day traders are trying to ramp up the price of silver by massive numbers going long, while the money powers are battling back by massive selling into the market and shorting?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GreggH
Kinda funny someone noticed the stock was over borrowed and said let’s cash in on it. The hedge fund guys got caught with their fly open and now are paying for it. Now they want to moan about the game isn’t fair. Boohoos.
GreggH

Watch the Ramzpaul video I posted above.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by mirage243
This has been so much fun to watch, can't wait to see which one they pick next.

Seems the Reddit crowd started on Silver this morning..... rumors flying trades are getting held up

No market maven here. All I can contribute is Fidelity was sporadically bombing on trades and nix-ing certain types of trades this morning and it was impossible to get someone on the line to discuss it.

Interesting Dirt.... starting to appear the whole damn systems is being manipulated

irfubar, You're reading my mind!!!

I was finally able to confirm my trades and where the money was going about an hour ago. I turned the volume down on my phone and just let it go until I got Ryan on the other end. Waited an hour and 40 minutes for a live body. No kidding, When we were done with our conversation, I thanked him for his help.

It's my belief, and you can call me the conspiracy theorist. that the market is being manipulated.

Went all cash and may distribute to other mediums later, If I decide that's what I want to do. If I never make another penny in the "market", (If that's what you want to call it anymore) I'm good with that..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Robin Hood is now selling GME stocks without permission.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Robinhood and other trading machines have halted the purchase of certain stocks like NOK, AMC and GME - I've also seen screen shots of people with positions in GME on Robinhood where Robinhood simply closed out their position for them - basically sold the stock without asking the holder.

Gonna get messy.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
Robin Hood is now selling GME stocks without permission.

Me

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Blatant, open, criminality!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I just heard that they're going to conduct investigations into the people who have been buying Gamestop stock.

A criminal investigation on people for buying a stock!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I just heard that they're going to conduct investigations into the people who have been buying Gamestock stock.

A criminal investigation on people for buying a stock!

Yep. If a little guy makes a long shot, but winning, bet and this causes the billionaires to have to sell one of their mansions because your win meant their loss, then you must pay the consequences.

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,714 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.