24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just thought I'd share some info. My sister who works in medical field has got most of our family on ivermectin. She has also had both doses of vaccine, last one being 1 1/2 weeks ago. She just paid to have antibody test done, & it showed she does have antibodies. Long story short, vaccine works, ivermectin has no effect on vaccine.

Romans 5:1
BP-B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Just received my order from Fleet- Farm,3 days from online order to my door,Thanks for the Info

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Report from the field

Gave my horse a 250 pound dose then two days later did the same. The horse told me me it sorta tasted like Apple Pop-Tarts sans frosting. In about ten days he's due for another bi-monthly dose. I figure if it's good enough for a 50 million dollar KY derby winner it's good enough for my old angry white azz. Your results may vary 'iffin your GP ( vet ) is a deep state commie like mine turned out to be..............but I forgive her..........it's been a tough year for all of us and just not the Chi-Com bio weapon. Just sayin'...............cut folks some slack.....

Last edited by dimecovers5; 01/26/21.
M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
Apparently you can order pills for people online. More expensive though.

https://happyfamilymedstore.com/stromectol?sub=ivermectinvir.com

It has been used in people for parasites a long time.

I notice it's sold in 3mg, 6mg, or 12mg tablets. The video said to take 200 mcg/kg which would convert to 0.2 mg/kg. So which one would you get in the pill form?

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Happy Family Med Store prices are about in line with what the veterinarian charges to keep my 160 lb dog free of heartworm. Cost over 400 dollars for Heartgard and Nexgard for a 6 month supply. I went for it the first time, but then I googled invermectin to find out where to get it cheap, and found this thread on 24 hr campfire the next day. Who knew?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
TTT - any new info?

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I got some of the.Apple flavored horse paste yesterday. Ordered it off Amazon.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I got some of the.Apple flavored horse paste yesterday. Ordered it off Amazon.

Are you planning on waiting till you have COVID19 to take it, or are you taking it prophylactically?

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"She just paid to have antibody test done, & it showed she does have antibodies."

The "vaccines" don't make anybody immune to COVID-19 infections so they you won't give you any COVID-19 antibodies. If she has them either she was infected with COVID-19 (or not) because the FDA says the antibody tests are not accurate.

Last edited by victoro; 01/28/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by victoro
"She just paid to have antibody test done, & it showed she does have antibodies."

The "vaccines" don't make anybody immune to COVID-19 infections so they you won't give you any COVID-19 antibodies. If she has them either she was infected with COVID-19 (or not) because the FDA says the antibody tests are not accurate.

Neither are the test for COVID-19.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The vaccines do give you antibodies.

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-maintains-elevated-antibodies-over-time

In a Letter to the Editor published today in the New England Journal of Medicine, investigators studying the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA-1273, said virus neutralizing antibodies remained elevated in all the participants 3 months after the booster vaccination.
The vaccine, administered at the 100-μg dosage, was shown to produce high levels of binding and neutralizing antibodies that declined slightly over time.

------------------------
John
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Let us know when you start trotting around on all fours 😀

Mr. Ed...the talking/keyboarding horse LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Let us know when you start trotting around on all fours 😀

Thought he said they didn't get the trots.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
After the first post went up I ordered some just to have on hand. After a week or two it was "undeliverable" and the price has now been tripled to quadrupled depending on source.

Retired cat herder.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by g5m
After the first post went up I ordered some just to have on hand. After a week or two it was "undeliverable" and the price has now been tripled to quadrupled depending on source.

Farm stores like Tractor Supply have the horse version.

PS This is not a recommendation to take the horse version. I'm not a medical professional.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i predict the horses will suffer

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"The vaccines do give you antibodies."

Antibodies for what? Pfizer says their "vaccine" will give you no immunity to the COVID-19 virus but MAY make COVID-19 lung infections less deadly. You won't be immune to COVID-19 until you get infected and recover.

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"In a Letter to the Editor published today in the New England Journal of Medicine"

I don't have a lot faith in letters to the editor. I read some of what the New England Journal says about these "vaccines" and could never figure out which vaccines they were talking about but COVID-19 immunity was NEVER mentioned. I could find nothing on Moderna's website about test trials like I did on Pfizer's website. Pfizer makes no claim about their vaccine making people immune to COVID-19. Requiring vaccine certificates to be able to travel freely is insanity

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by g5m

Farm stores like Tractor Supply have the horse version.

PS This is not a recommendation to take the horse version. I'm not a medical professional.

I used to know a few vets who would tell you what prescription drugs you could get at the feed store and what the human dose for each was but they're old and retired like me now.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Question on dosing the Ivermectin from Tractor supply, the apple stuff.
Box says good for #1250 horse, which my calculations are at that dosing a 200# horse is 1 gram.

All the literature I find suggests for humans and covid applications a 200# needs 18 MG (0.018 GM) . From that a 6.08 gram box would give 337 doses for a #200 pound person?

I am sure over dosing isn't bad, but it would be nice to not waste it by overdosing so much. I believe the box's dosing for a #200 animal would give (#1250 divided by #200 is 6.25 doses) 6 doses vs my calculated 337 doses using the guidelines for COVID.

Thanks

Allen

Last edited by hemiallen; 01/29/21.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
514 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 51 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.