Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just kidding.

There’s no indication that ammo prices will be coming down anytime soon. Why would I sell any of my ammo, let alone at 50-70% less than what it will cost me to replace? And what kind of dishonest [bleep] would take advantage of me for it? Who raised you?!?

Can we finally stop with all these stupid bullshit posts about the cost of ammo and components from everyone who slept through the past 12 years of politics? What planet have you been on? GROW UP.

"Pessimism never won any battle." - Dwight Eisenhower
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey if someone wants to sell their ammo for last year prices it's their choice, just like if someone pays 5x last year prices because they didn't prepare; to each their own.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MPat70
Hey if someone wants to sell their ammo for last year prices it's their choice, just like if someone pays 5x last year prices because they didn't prepare; to each their own.

What a concept! Now can we stop with the “yelling at clouds” threads in the classified section?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
200.00 for 500 rounds....youre getting robbed. I bought the bulk of my ammo stash 3 years ago(now half sold) for 279.00 per 1k.....plus a .05 per round rebate from Federal. They ramped up production to meet demand and ended up taking bath......its seems they've learned their lesson this time around.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by warpig602
200.00 for 500 rounds....youre getting robbed. I bought the bulk of my ammo stash 3 years ago(now half sold) for 279.00 per 1k.....plus a .05 per round rebate from Federal. They ramped up production to meet demand and ended up taking bath......its seems they've learned their lesson this time around.

You and me both... because I’m not @&$#ing blind and retarded. I’ve given away a fair amount of ammo this time around and I’ll continue to do so.

IC B2

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No. I have not had my fill. I need 5-6 more threads talking about ammo prices.

We will get through this together.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
That’s just a jacked up post right there. Especially for us guys who focused on firearms and not the ammo. A mistake I will never make again

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RAS
No. I have not had my fill. I need at 5-6 more threads talking about ammo prices.

So you're a gouger of ammo gouging threads? 😂😇

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
Originally Posted by RAS
No. I have not had my fill. I need at 5-6 more threads talking about ammo prices.

So you're a gouger of ammo gouging threads? 😂😇

The man’s got a point!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SlimBlundt
Just kidding.

There’s no indication that ammo prices will be coming down anytime soon. Why would I sell any of my ammo, let alone at 50-70% less than what it will cost me to replace? And what kind of dishonest [bleep] would take advantage of me for it? Who raised you?!?

Can we finally stop with all these stupid bullshit posts about the cost of ammo and components from everyone who slept through the past 12 years of politics? What planet have you been on? GROW UP.

This post has been reported for false advertising....

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Y'all need to get out and drive around. Normal-ish priced ammo is still out there. If you're paying much higher than you were a few months ago, you're part of the problem. Even if you guys stopped paying g the high prices for just 1 week, availability would be 1000x better than it is now and prices would go back down. I personally know distributors and they are moving crazy amounts of ammo to retailers.

Retailers are setting the price high because people keep paying it.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Mauser06
Y'all need to get out and drive around. Normal-ish priced ammo is still out there. If you're paying much higher than you were a few months ago, you're part of the problem.

How about you list the names of those "normalish places", for those, not so easy for others to find?

Last edited by elkmen1; 01/29/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O My GOD!!! So let's get out in our $50,000 trucks, fill that tank up with $40 worth of gas, put $100 worth of wear and tear on our trucks to maybe finds a place that has ammo that puts a limited of 1 to 2 box per customer. WHAT A DEAL!!!

GA precision all day long
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Onpoint
O My GOD!!! So let's get out in our $50,000 trucks, fill that tank up with $40 worth of gas, put $100 worth of wear and tear on our trucks to maybe finds a place that has ammo that puts a limited of 1 to 2 box per customer. WHAT A DEAL!!!

This ^^

I bet most guys here do NEED to go find ammo right now
but if you see something you can use and its reasonable you will pick it up

The people paying the long dollar decided in the last year it maybe a good idea to buy a 9mm (didnt have one) because their friend and the news say so

Hank

Last edited by boatboy; 01/29/21.

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just kidding.

I’ll sell you a Fieldcraft in 6.5 Creedmoor for $3000.00 plus the ride. Prices as you know aren’t going down anytime soon😂

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
LOL. I'd rather burn a little gas than pay the prices I see stuff selling for. Believe me....I made out pretty well.

Sure. One place had a 5 box limit. But that's why they have ammo to sell and guys aren't buying the pallet to put it on here at inflated prices. 22lr, 45acp, 556...stopped at a few other places along the way. Snagged some primers and powder...stopped at another and scored some mags and 357sig ammo...stopped at another and scored some other parts. Didn't pay anything over what I would have a year ago.

A lot of the small shops were happy to shoot the breeze. In doing so, they've told me what they will be getting and when to stop back.

Life is about choices. Some people have more money than brains. Some have more money than time. Everyone's situation is different. I get it. But there's stuff to be found. Seems like most guys are sitting on the net this go round....I'd agree...the internet isn't a real great place to be shopping for ammo and such right now. And some shops are wiped out and inflated. But not all of em.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes everyone's situation is different I get that. Understand the supply chain is not going to get better for a while. If you want to shoot much better have a press and some components or it's going to be expensive.

GA precision all day long
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mark_S
Just kidding.

This post has been reported for false advertising....

Really??

Jim

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Three Wal-Mart's within 30mi all have some supply of ammo. And getting it in weekly. Staying on shelf longer people are stocked up it looks like. And price not jacked up. Got 100rd pack 12ga for 22.00 #6 shot. That will get us through bunny season.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I was in my walmart, last friday and they had the grand total of 3 boxs of 22 shells, @9.00 ea, and a 1/2 dozen boxes of shotgun shells.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,545
Posts18,453,457
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.