-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump isn’t getting convicted. Even if he does I believe Roberts kept himself out of the trial for a reason. If this would go to SCOTUS I see it getting shot down. I know a lot of guys think Robert’s is a deep state POS but I think he's just got no backbone and does whatever he thinks will result in the least unrest. In this case Trump being convicted would be that which causes the most unrest.

------------------------
John
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
For those too slow to remember, Tarqueen hates Trump and refused to vote for him.

Let’s not take the little bitch too serious.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just saw on Fox News that five of Trump's lawyers "left the team". Story may have legs. And yes, I voted Trump both elections, would again.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-trump-impeachment-trial-1-31-21

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Just saw on Fox News that five of Trump's lawyers "left the team". Story may have legs. And yes, I voted Trump both elections, would again.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-trump-impeachment-trial-1-31-21

That’s a good source from Brie Stimson.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Self preservation.

IC B2

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave
For those too slow to remember, Tarqueen hates Trump and refused to vote for him.

LOL

Another forum moron with the IQ of an ant. Too stupid to realize that whether voting is even rational and therefore whether I voted in this (or any) election has nothing to do with whether the news reports on Trump and his lawyers falling-out is true.

Tarquin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
impeaching someone who ."used to be president" is dubious. as for the republican party, it's hard to see the way forward. mr trump started his term by attacking the republicans who didn't support him, succeeding to the extent, that by the end, the dems have control of both houses and the presidency. the dems got a gift, and all they had to do was lisren to insults for 4 years. the enduring benefit for the country will be the judges.

nobody is all good or all bad. if someone insists that their guy can do no wrong, that's a tell; something that can't be true. i think we will see a rebirth of the Native American party, and the next election will be 1856 all over again.

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
***You are ignoring this user***

Another Trump hater makes my list....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 16bore
Self preservation.

For the lawyers or Trump? grin

Tarquin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin

LOL

Another forum moron with the IQ of an ant. Too stupid to realize that whether voting is even rational and therefore whether I voted in this (or any) election has nothing to do with whether the news reports on Trump and his lawyers falling-out is true.

Ok fugktard 👌😆

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

Deflave has been astute about any subject I've seen him post in for a very long time. You sir have proven to be a pussy over the same period. I hope I'm not over stepping my bounds by giving a hearty GFY for Travis at this moment.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stop and think logically for a moment.

There is no reason to subject any attorney to the angst that the LIBs will unleash on them. After all the "party of tolerance" has a track record of "tolerance" right? Any attorney engaging in the impeachment sham will have their life and practice destroyed. So better to cut them loose and save them the hassle. Besides the GOP already took their vote and they know there will be no conviction. In order to convict they need to flip 17 senators and that isn't going to happen. The only ones I can see flipping (and I doubt even they do) are Romney and Murkowski and neither them are really members of the GOP but rather closet DEMs.

This whole thing is little more than political theater for the mindless minions of the DEM Party. Anyone with an IQ higher than 3 (which probably disqualifies the OP) can see right through this.

Last edited by MAC; 01/31/21. Reason: Fixed Typo

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Stop and think logically for a moment.

There is no reason to subject any attorney to the angst that the LIBs will unleash on them. After all the "party of tolerance" has a track record of "tolerance" right? Any attorney engaging in the impeachment sham will have their life and practice destroyed. So better to cut them loose and save them the hassle. Besides the GOP already took their vote and they know there will be no conviction. In order to convict they need to flip 17 senators and that isn't going to happen. The only once I can see flipping (and I doubt even they do) are Romney and Murkowski and neither them are really members of the GOP but rather closet DEMs.

This whole thing is little more than political theater for the mindless minions of the DEM Party. Anyone with an IQ higher than 3 (which probably disqualifies the OP) can see right through this.

Bingo. Orange man bad. Conservatives domestic terrorists.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by MarkWV
MSN is what’s the problem.

“a person familiar with the situation said on Saturday”

that’s the biggest clue.....no real evidence or names.

Neither Bowers or the four other lawyers have contradicted the report, so it's likey true.

You are slow.... aren't you?

No. You are because you're apparently incapable of responding to an issue on the merits, preferring instead to advertise your evidently low intellect with silly ad hominem attacks

Funny a leftard posts a link to a known fake news outlet that is sucking of another fake news outlet and want us to comment on the merits of the fake news. And then calls others "evidently low intellect". Hah! Retard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

589 members (10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 257 roberts, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,167 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,796
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.