R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by duck911
Seriously.............

Hammer Petry +/- tomorrow.

It has been CASH this year and so many of us are making a killing on it.

[Linked Image]

dose
wow a really big time player! Are one of those dooshbags who hold up the line at the supermarket looking for change to buy a 2 dollar lottery ticket?

I won a 100 times more than that in the stock market yesterday lmao

Last edited by ribka; 02/06/21.
BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paul_M
I don't really get Duck's betting predictions. Who did he predict to win the Super Bowl?

I know right?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Seriously.............

[Linked Image]

dose
wow a really big time player! Are one of those dooshbags who hold up the line at the supermarket looking for change to buy a 2 dollar lottery ticket?

I won a 100 times more than that in the stock market yesterday lmao

Congrats. As did I. Market has been on fire.

Betting is a hobby for me. I like the analysis, data research, and comradery. Some bets I make are $20. Some are $200. Some are 4 digits. Since you have no real betting insight to add here, I could give a chit less what you think.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I don't really get Duck's betting predictions. Who did he predict to win the Super Bowl?

I know right?

The game result is a coin flip. I am not betting on the money line (aka: winner) of this game. I don't like the lines that are posted and the payout is thin compared to the risk ("minus expected value" "-EV")

I mostly bet derivatives on NFL anyway.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deflave
Apologies!

I fly by here briefly once every few days anymore. Didn't see this post until now.

I know you are all more interested in just fuggin' around and trolling, but for the 2 or 3 out there who are actually curious.....

Super Bowl..... Most of the bets I have on the table are free bets and promo bets. It is actually the one event I don't heavily bet on. The 2 week layoff and media mayhem makes it unpredictable and volatile. I spend a significant amount of time handicapping and my bets are all researched and based on significant data crunching. SB does not really work well with this approach.

I have.... I guess, $100 cash on the SB on Sunday, plus about $500 in free/promo bets. It's more about a day grilling with buddies.

NHL, on the other hand, has been HIGHLY lucrative to start the season. FLA PP vs NSH PK 2 nights ago made 2 truck payments. Vegas tonight vs Kings, huge profit.

MON vs VAN and MON vs OTT........... Stupid money, all season.

I'd suggest Petry o.5 +/- +158 on Fanduel tomorrow if anyone here plays and is watching. The value on that bet is STUPID. Hit the exact same bet yesterday.

Cheers,

-

Classic horse schit.

LOL

You'd think someone with such advanced financial acumen wouldn't have to finance a truck.

Had the cash, I'm but lost it betting on a midget mud wrestling match the night before.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Da Duck is in Da Howwwwse

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I know right?

The game result is a coin flip. I am not betting on the money line (aka: winner) of this game. I don't like the lines that are posted and the payout is thin compared to the risk ("minus expected value" "-EV")

I mostly bet derivatives on NFL anyway.

Do you really think anybody buys your bullschit?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Off the horn with the goat

LOL

perfect

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sam is a national treasure, and I don't mean to step on his brilliant filmmaking, but...

I like the Duck of Death and am not trying to pile on, but when he wouldn't declare his pick for the football game tomorrow it reminded me of something that happened when I was the macher closing big wall street deals. It was 1998 (I had to google the deal to remember when it happened: https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB888852288204262500). I was working at a smaller NYC law firm that was your classic NY Jew lawyer firm...where the white shoe firms were all about being proper and by the book (think Mitt Romney as a lawyer), my firm was 99% Brooklyn guys who would do whatever it took to get things done in the way the client wanted.

The partner on the deal, Steve Wolosky (https://www.olshanlaw.com/attorneys-Steve-Wolosky.html), was probably the smartest and most ruthless negotiator I've ever met and he was really getting annoyed with the lawyers for the company our client was acquiring (we represented WHX in the acquisition off Handy & Harman). Those lawyers were at Skadden, a firm that at the time was probably the top big firm for mergers and acquisitions, and Steve hated them.

So...because the deal was being financed with a private debt offering, and Handy & Harman was a public company that had not yet filed its quarterly report with the SEC at the time of the deal, we needed H&H to file an 8K with the upcoming quarterly results so we could then incorporate those numbers into the 144A private placement document that was being used to pitch the debt to investors. We got on a call with Skadden, their accountants (I think it was KPMG), H&H, the SEC and a few other interested parties to finalize the plans for the 8K filing.

Skadden just wouldn't answer a question without a really long, pointless and unhelpful story(much like this post) as to why they weren't going to agree.

At that point, Steve took over the call from me and said "You know what? I love Skaddden. You can ask them to look outside and tell you whether the sky is blue and they'll talk for an hour about the request, then tell you they'll get right back to you after they can discuss it internally, then a few weeks later they'll call you back, finally, and tell you that the sky may or may not have been blue but if you need the answer now they'll have to hire a meterologist and then they'll stick you with the bill."

There was utter silence for a few seconds and the Skadden guys just hung up without saying another word.

That reminds me of how Duck answered the question (and by the way, we actually did have desert drinks at closing dinners, but usually it was port).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
Sam is a national treasure, and I don't mean to step on his brilliant filmmaking, but...

I like the Duck of Death and am not trying to pile on, but when he wouldn't declare his pick for the football game tomorrow it reminded me of something that happened when I was the macher closing big wall street deals. It was 1998 (I had to google the deal to remember when it happened: https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB888852288204262500). I was working at a smaller NYC law firm that was your classic NY Jew lawyer firm...where the white shoe firms were all about being proper and by the book (think Mitt Romney as a lawyer), my firm was 99% Brooklyn guys who would do whatever it took to get things done in the way the client wanted.

The partner on the deal, Steve Wolosky (https://www.olshanlaw.com/attorneys-Steve-Wolosky.html), was probably the smartest and most ruthless negotiator I've ever met and he was really getting annoyed with the lawyers for the company our client was acquiring (we represented WHX in the acquisition off Handy & Harman). Those lawyers were at Skadden, a firm that at the time was probably the top big firm for mergers and acquisitions, and Steve hated them.

So...because the deal was being financed with a private debt offering, and Handy & Harman was a public company that had not yet filed its quarterly report with the SEC at the time of the deal, we needed H&H to file an 8K with the upcoming quarterly results so we could then incorporate those numbers into the 144A private placement document that was being used to pitch the debt to investors. We got on a call with Skadden, their accountants (I think it was KPMG), H&H, the SEC and a few other interested parties to finalize the plans for the 8K filing.

Skadden just wouldn't answer a question without a really long, pointless and unhelpful story(much like this post) as to why they weren't going to agree.

At that point, Steve took over the call from me and said "You know what? I love Skaddden. You can ask them to look outside and tell you whether the sky is blue and they'll talk for an hour about the request, then tell you they'll get right back to you after they can discuss it internally, then a few weeks later they'll call you back, finally, and tell you that the sky may or may not have been blue but if you need the answer now they'll have to hire a meterologist and then they'll stick you with the bill."

There was utter silence for a few seconds and the Skadden guys just hung up without saying another word.

That reminds me of how Duck answered the question (and by the way, we actually did have desert drinks at closing dinners, but usually it was port).

The difference is that you, while long winded, sound like you know WTF you're talking about.

Duck, well, he sounds like he googles a lot.......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Duck just a big Ol Bull Chitter

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remsen reminds me of the guy in the movie *The Professional*.

Is he really a lawyer, or an assassin, maybe both?

The question is - “Would you really want to find out?”

LOL

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Seriously.............

[Linked Image]

Don’t spend that $84 in one place big money hustla!

Yer an idiot, and know nothing about betting. I won $284 plus my $200 stake back on that bet, Dumbazz

Sure you did...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Remsen reminds me of the guy in the movie *The Professional*.

Is he really a lawyer, or an assassin, maybe both?

The question is - “Would you really want to find out?”

LOL

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Brother Beave, I loved that movie! Alas, the only similarity between that Professional and me is that I assassinate the rules of professional conduct.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
#Killer

😬🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You are all idiots.

Petry hit his +/- today, as I predicted and had a goal (which I had +114 "to have a point"). DID ANYONE MAKE THAT BET???

Adam Larsson's line was +117 to have o1.5 blocked shots, which he has has in EVERY GAME this year.

And, he did again tonight. Easy money.

Had TOR to win in 60 (tie no bet) and nailed that.

I made $750 as a casual betting hockey fan today, while you all sat here and just posted trash on this thread.

Well done!!!

The funny thing is, for anyone who knows hockey, it is super profitable to bet on and I'd be glad to share some knowledge.

But you are all much more interested in just being d!cks. So, carry on!

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are all idiots.

Petry hit his +/- today, as I predicted and had a goal (which I had +114 "to have a point"). DID ANYONE MAKE THAT BET???

Adam Larsson's line was +117 to have o1.5 blocked shots, which he has has in EVERY GAME this year.

I made $750 as a casual betting hockey fan today, while you all sat here and just posted trash on this thread.

Well done!!!

The funny thing is, for anyone who knows hockey, it is super profitable to bet on and I'd be glad to share some knowledge.

Sure you did...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You are all idiots.

Well done!!!

^^^. All made up.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm just glad the Rona ain't killed the Duck.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
758 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 91 invisible), 3,014 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,704
Posts18,400,075
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.