Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
MORE sad and bad news from the anti-American team of china joe and his ho!
I have personally been victimized by affirmative action on more than one occasion and although it won't be affecting me again (I am retired) I hate to see this policy being foisted upon my progeny and the rest of our once great country.
Many of my former workmates who were also victimized by affirmative action eventually referred to this policy as, simply and somewhat profanely, "rig-a-jig" a job.
Seems to me china joe and his ho are doing everything they possibly can to divide and diminish our country - as quickly as they can?

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-drops-Yale-discrimination-lawsuit.html

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stupid has consequences. Maybe affirmative action hires for the Oval Office medical team and AF1 flight crew are in order?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
"rig-a-jig" a job.

VarmintGuy

Okay, no matter who you are...that is clever.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Sadly, this is a very common occurrence if you’re white bread. I know lots and lots and lots of top-shelf professionals who have been bypassed for a quota hire. The newly empowered idiot then takes all the credit for successes and blames everyone else for their failures; which are frequent. My previous employer lost an ENTIRE DEPARTMENT over two of these @holes! After we all quit they finally figured out who the problem was but still did nothing about it.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
sounds like what has happened to government schools all across the fruited plain.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I like that “rig a jig”

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
MF'ers would work ok for a couple months then slack off so bad they eventually get let go then sue the co for discrimination.
Sad thing is there are no shortage of lawyers that will take the losing case. They lose but cost the co every time in lawyer fees.

ETA, not every one was like that, there were one or two that acted normal. Kept their family together and kids in school.
Most of them were older guys.

Last edited by blindshooter; 02/04/21.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by blindshooter
MF'ers would work ok for a couple months then slack off so bad they eventually get let go then sue the co for discrimination.
Sad thing is there are no shortage of lawyers that will take the losing case. They lose but cost the co every time in lawyer fees.

Every black employee I ever fired for cause went straight to an attorney. The company always settled for about $4K, just because it was simpler. For the lawyers, it's like clipping coupons by just sending a threatening letter on their letterhead, OR, suggesting they'll drop the case for a payment of XXXX (always under $10K).

Sadly, I'd think long and hard before I ever hired another minority, based solely on my experiences with them. I was always having to deal with injury fraud, making special accommodation's so they could do their job or dealing with bogus "race" issues. It seems they were always just seeing if they could make management "jump" over something, so they could feel empowered.

But, as some others have said, they weren't all like that. I've met some really fine older minority folks, that didn't have an "entitlement and victim" mentality. I'd hire 20 of them, before hiring one of todays group. Times have changed.

Last edited by gsganzer; 02/04/21.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,621
Posts18,455,093
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.