Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Sounds like public hangings might be in order.

Most here don't have the stomach for that, much less the general population. I'd go to every one, drink beer and cheer.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Did all of you read something I didn't read? This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. The article said in multiple places that Trump was trying to steal the election from the people and they stopped it. What did they admit to doing other than "protecting democracy". (their words) To me, this is a very damning article and one serious propaganda piece trying to change the truth about this election. I agree that the truth needs to come out, but this article is so far from the truth and it can only be classified as propaganda of the left.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Venezuela now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congress is not legal and president is not legal. Every law and every order needs to be recalled now, ASAP.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
“ That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.“

About says it all.

I think this is them rationalizing it all away; “the country would have fallen into chaos if we hadn’t pinged the country into chaos..”

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Makes me wonder when the author mentioned one of the organizations meeting with Zuckerturd and Rasputin about cutting out “disinformation.” And Rasputin said blocking the NY Post article was a
Mistake / accident and they tried to fix it (it being the algorithm maybe?). Did he lie to the senate when he was knowingly blocking content to meet the needs of this little addled coalition?? And would that ever be considered lying to Congress?

Maybe for one of us

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Put your nose out of the rabbit hole. And take a deep breath of reality. And no lasers from outer space didn't cause the fires last year. And no members of the government are not dinning on children tonight. Wake the hell up sleepwalkers! God some of are so willing to believe ANYTHING no matter how dumb. YOU are the problem. Yeah, Q has is full of crap. Stupid is as stupid willl be.

Last edited by benquick; 02/05/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ro1459
Did all of you read something I didn't read? This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. ...

I thought the exact same thing. I guess I’m not following the original posters point. Seems to me the article says that democracy is fragile and people worked together to make sure it was not subverted. I find nothing claiming they conspired to subvert democracy, nor steal the election.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Did all of you read something I didn't read? This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. The article said in multiple places that Trump was trying to steal the election from the people and they stopped it. What did they admit to doing other than "protecting democracy". (their words) To me, this is a very damning article and one serious propaganda piece trying to change the truth about this election. I agree that the truth needs to come out, but this article is so far from the truth and it can only be classified as propaganda of the left.

The article detailed how a number of very wealthy and powerful people and groups worked together to ensure that their candidate won, including pushing rule changes in key states that allowed votes that would have been disqualified under then-existing laws would magically be counted and likely violated the US Constitution as well as state Constitutions with regard to voting requirements for changes in election rules.

That's collusion, violations of in-kind campaign contribution laws, violations of the various PAC laws (since the entire operation functioned as a PAC) and a clear admission that the media worked together to stifle any bad news about Biden while preventing Trump from speaking to the masses to counter the lies against him.

If that isn't a stolen election, what is?

Last edited by Remsen; 02/05/21.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen

The article detailed how a number of very wealthy and powerful people and groups worked together to ensure that their candidate won, including pushing rule change in key states that allowed votes that would have been disqualified under then-existing laws would magically be counted.

That's collusion, violation of in-kind campaign contribution laws, violations of the various PAC laws (since the entire operation functioned as a PAC) and a clear admission that the media worked together to stifle any bad news about Biden while preventing Trump from speaking to the masses to counter the lies against him.

Good enough explanation for me.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Did all of you read something I didn't read? This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. ...

I thought the exact same thing. I guess I’m not following the original posters point. Seems to me the article says that democracy is fragile and people worked together to make sure it was not subverted. I find nothing claiming they conspired to subvert democrahave read a different article than Icy, nor steal the election.

You pair must have read a different article than I, the one one I read seemed to be filled with gloating pieces of rubbish recounting how they "changed the rules" and "colluded" with lowlifes from both sides to subvert the American voter.

Heck, they even seemed to think Trump winning was Trump "stealing" the election.

I do not recall Mr Trump having an armed camp around him as he lived in fear of the great unwashed.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've seen a couple of reports on this already today. Amazing that they present it as though what they did was somehow praiseworthy instead of criminal.

In fact, Virtuous.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Remsen

The article detailed how a number of very wealthy and powerful people and groups worked together to ensure that their candidate won, including pushing rule changes in key states that allowed votes that would have been disqualified under then-existing laws would magically be counted and likely violated the US Constitution as well as state Constitutions with regard to voting requirements for changes in election rules.

That's collusion, violations of in-kind campaign contribution laws, violations of the various PAC laws (since the entire operation functioned as a PAC) and a clear admission that the media worked together to stifle any bad news about Biden while preventing Trump from speaking to the masses to counter the lies against him.

And, that's just the conspiring before the big cheat. (ballot/dominion fraud)

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know what I saw and I know what everyone else saw. The claims that there is "no evidence" of election theft are light years beyond ridiculous. Just because the courts refused to hear the evidence does NOT mean that there is none. The corruption of the system is complete.

When fruit is so ripe that it's rotting on the tree it is well past time to harvest it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I know what I saw and I know what everyone else saw.

What did you see? I’m serious, I want to know?

I saw boatloads of people voting and higher turnout usually is better for democratic candidates.

I talked to a lawyer who works for the Democratic Party in another state and he told me they were busting butt to get minorities and democrats in urban areas to early vote. Like literally going door to door and following up repeatedly. Which by the way is not illegal.

I don’t doubt that relaxing early voting requirements had an impact and I’m also absolutely sure the DNC pushed that as hard as they could; but again no courts stopped any of that before the votes were cast and the states certified those results under those respective methods.

And if there was one iota of truthfulness to this alleged evidence why on earth would the three Supreme Court justices appointed by trump not lift a finger to make further inquiry on any case submitted to them.

Conrad101st
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I saw a claim that Joe Biden had over 81 MILLION people vote for him. That is impossible and you know it. Someone(s) voted 81 million times for Joe Biden but it wasn't 81 million different people that voted for a near corpse. Not near that, spare us the condescension. You know better.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The truth is pennies make dollars.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
I saw a claim that Joe Biden had over 81 MILLION people vote for him. That is impossible and you know it. Someone(s) voted 81 million times for Joe Biden but it wasn't 81 million different people that voted for a near corpse. Not near that, spare us the condescension. You know better.

Why is that impossible? You don’t think that millions of minorities and poor people don’t want more liberal policies, more handouts, higher minimum wages, etc.?

That’s like asking if its possible that a fraternity wouldn’t vote for more kegs and strippers.

Conrad101st
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
"
And if there was one iota of truthfulness to this alleged evidence why on earth would the three Supreme Court justices appointed by trump not lift a finger to make further inquiry on any case submitted to them."

The Democrats set loose violent mobs throughout the country for months prior to the election and the supreme court was very aware that they would get even more violent if the election fraud were to be stopped. They knew the right wouldn't riot. it's that simple.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 2,895 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,706
Posts18,456,843
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.