Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Remsen
"
And if there was one iota of truthfulness to this alleged evidence why on earth would the three Supreme Court justices appointed by trump not lift a finger to make further inquiry on any case submitted to them."

The Democrats set loose violent mobs throughout the country for months prior to the election and the supreme court was very aware that they would get even more violent if the election fraud were to be stopped. They knew the right wouldn't riot. it's that simple.

Wow and I thought trump was the one playing 3D chess!! Those democrats sure did play that card like a Vegas pro.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I know what I saw and I know what everyone else saw.
What did you see? I’m serious, I want to know?
I saw a claim that Joe Biden had over 81 MILLION people vote for him. That is impossible and you know it. Someone(s) voted 81 million times for Joe Biden but it wasn't 81 million different people that voted for a near corpse. Not near that, spare us the condescension. You know better.
Why is that impossible? You don’t think that millions of minorities and poor people don’t want more liberal policies, more handouts, higher minimum wages, etc.?
That’s like asking if its possible that a fraternity wouldn’t vote for more kegs and strippers.
Yes they want free shet and don"t care a hoot if they help Joemala destroy the financial underpinnings of the country. But getting 81 MILLION of those kind of voters to vote ain't happened. Their votes were cast and manufactured by a well orchestrated steal the election campaign.

I must admit a grudging admiration for the guts it took to pull off that fraud. They openly skinned us Trump voters and the whole country knows it and apparently we have to live under an imposed regime.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I cant believe you are such a kghunt with a name like that.

Shameful.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!
Not you Hastings.

The eunuch above you.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ro1459
Did all of you read something I didn't read?

This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. The article said in multiple places that Trump was trying to steal the election from the people and they stopped it. What did they admit to doing other than "protecting democracy". (their words) To me, this is a very damning article and one serious propaganda piece trying to change the truth about this election. I agree that the truth needs to come out, but this article is so far from the truth and it can only be classified as propaganda of the left.

Yep, wrote for people who had to read Animal Farm in high school and actually thought it was about animals on a farm. Same people I now have to repay for their liberal arts college loans so they can have money to buy a Tesla.

Last edited by Stammster; 02/05/21.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When an enemy is beating you at every turn it may be time to adopt some of his tactics. Like Patton adopted his own form of Blitzkrieg. Of course I don't know where we find the human shields that the Democrats use.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ro1459
Did all of you read something I didn't read? This long article said all the players got together to stop Trump from stealing the election. Nowhere does this article say They manufactured votes or worked to nullify actual votes. I read it to say they all got together to make sure Trump and his supporters didn't tamper with real votes. The article said in multiple places that Trump was trying to steal the election from the people and they stopped it. What did they admit to doing other than "protecting democracy". (their words) To me, this is a very damning article and one serious propaganda piece trying to change the truth about this election. I agree that the truth needs to come out, but this article is so far from the truth and it can only be classified as propaganda of the left.

I think the only thing that could be gleaned from reading all that BS is they basically admitted to using Secretary's of States in the battleground states to get what they wanted, and they have no respect whatsoever for the power and authority that State Legislatures should have over an election. Once they got widespread mail in balloting and got the Secretary's of States on board with making it "easier" to cheat and ignore state election rules set by the Legislatures, it was over for Trump before the election even started.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/05/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've seen a couple of reports on this already today. Amazing that they present it as though what they did was somehow praiseworthy instead of criminal.

It is praiseworthy!

"a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted."

Sounds good to me!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I thought that [bleep] was a good Conrad.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nope.

He ought to go by his mother's maiden name.

Its probably Liberace.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 02/06/21.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now this changes things, doesnt it?

Humm. If this were to by some stroke of genius, were to be revealed in Trumps upcoming trial broadcast all over the world, the world would find out that TRUMP really is still our legal POTUS because FRAUD VITIATES ALL.

So, now we know what Piglosi knows and why they still want to impeach Trump.

grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If the article is accurate - and there seems to be no evidence to doubt its veracity - it would represent a blatant confession of a seditious conspiracy to successfully overthrow a legitimately elected POTUS. A first in the history of the Republic.

Given the detailed description of the public nature of the conspirators' actions, pervasive use of communications technology, sheer numbers of people and organizations involved, it would be incredible to believe that government officials - including Federal LE - would not have been aware of the plot.

If the events are accurately depicted, this conspiracy would not represent election fraud, but rather a seditious criminal conspiracy to subvert the Constitution and overthrow the Federal government. It would be an interesting question to consider which unidentified officials and politicians were involved in hatching the plan and how they would justify their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution while either participating or simply failing to act to uphold the law.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Is there doubt the fix was in? And always has been. If you've read the book, you know how it ends. Make the most of it for you and yours.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, Here am I. Send me!

Isaiah 6:8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The real vile politicians involved in this are those who sport an R by their name.

Those are the mofos that need scalping.

GOA
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
The Nov 3 election was stacked deck even Trump could not over come. The entrenched deep state rinos, big tech, corporatists, and left assured themselves of a victory.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The truly humorous thing about this is the lack of reading comprehension on this forum. They fixed it by making it a free and fair election. How criminal.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 02/06/21.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Of course the election was fixed...

Now the next fix will be to get all of America "fixed".

Keep your eye on the ball fellas... rough chit is coming.

PREPARE NOW!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
The truly humorous thing about this is the lack of reading comprehension on this forum. They fixed it by making it a free and fair election. How criminal.

Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You left out the part where they made it a "free and fair election" by defying their own election laws and state constitutions---for starters. Try your gaslighting bullshit somewhere else.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by RiverRider
I know what I saw and I know what everyone else saw.

What did you see? I’m serious, I want to know?

I saw boatloads of people voting and higher turnout usually is better for democratic candidates.

I talked to a lawyer who works for the Democratic Party in another state and he told me they were busting butt to get minorities and democrats in urban areas to early vote. Like literally going door to door and following up repeatedly. Which by the way is not illegal.

I don’t doubt that relaxing early voting requirements had an impact and I’m also absolutely sure the DNC pushed that as hard as they could; but again no courts stopped any of that before the votes were cast and the states certified those results under those respective methods.

And if there was one iota of truthfulness to this alleged evidence why on earth would the three Supreme Court justices appointed by trump not lift a finger to make further inquiry on any case submitted to them.

Originally Posted by Goosey
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've seen a couple of reports on this already today. Amazing that they present it as though what they did was somehow praiseworthy instead of criminal.

It is praiseworthy!

"a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted."

Sounds good to me!

Here are the data scientists that spent thousands of hours trying to analyze public data.

https://rumble.com/vch5mv-exclusive...ta-shows-432000-trump-votes-removed.html

Free and fair election? Not even close.

Here is Mark Zuckerberg's contribution.

https://rumble.com/vc5xx7-phill-kli...-lawsuit-500-mil-to-increase-votes-.html

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

458 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 44 invisible), 2,104 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,762
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.