OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Beria would be proud. Stalin would approve.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
“Medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.”

Imagine that!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Liberals lie.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
At one point I saw the video of the guy getting hit with the fire extinguisher. The guy that swung it didn't put much on it and it more or less glanced off the cops shoulder. The cop had turned away and it seemed more like the guy was making a statement rather than really trying to injure the cop. The cop didn't react much to it.

When I saw it I knew the whole narrative about a cop being killed by a guy with a fire extinguisher was bunk. Nobody got killed by that little bump. In fact, I'll bet that it wasn't even the same cop.

My opinion, the media had a video of somebody bumping a cop with a fire extinguisher, then another cop died of something,...maybe a heart attack,...and the media used the video to say that somebody killed a cop with a fire extinguisher.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

They refer to the event at the Capital building as "the deadly insurrection." Now that's what I call objective reporting. Cities in flames, tens of millions of dollars in property damage, hundreds injured, police stations overrun, police cars overturned and lit on fire in the streets, many killed, just weeks prior, were called by them "mostly peaceful protests."

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
At one point I saw the video of the guy getting hit with the fire extinguisher. The guy that swung it didn't put much on it and it more or less glanced off the cops shoulder. The cop had turned away and it seemed more like the guy was making a statement rather than really trying to injure the cop. The cop didn't react much to it.

When I saw it I knew the whole narrative about a cop being killed by a guy with a fire extinguisher was bunk. Nobody got killed by that little bump. In fact, I'll bet that it wasn't even the same cop.

My opinion, the media had a video of somebody bumping a cop with a fire extinguisher, then another cop died of something,...maybe a heart attack,...and the media used the video to say that somebody killed a cop with a fire extinguisher.

Exactly. Marxist level propaganda.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Does anyone remember when Susan Rosenberg and the May 19 Communists set off a bomb in the US Senate? No one was killed, but they were targeting GOP Senators, effed up the room but no injuries. Miss Rosenberg, of Barnard, no less, went to the slammer. She was pardoned by William Jefferson Blythe Clinton on his last day in office.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

What's your take boysen bandito

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The way it worked out, it's a shame that the protesters didn't burn the Capitol to below ground level.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
“Medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.”

Imagine that!

Not to mention that he was back at the station when he got called home....

But the MSM made a mistake.
He died of a stroke, not being stroked with a fire extinguisher...

Thing was
The other injuries were people hurt when they fell. And the only rally goer casualties were strokes/ heart attacks.
So in reality 'Ms. Babbitt was the only event related death...
If they didn't have several deaths their plan was really out the window.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It WILL be the FBI and police that come for you, but not as they stand now. The police have to be run off and replaced with (enter dictator)'s criminals. You've witnessed this beginning in the last few months. Study your history...it's how they've always done it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You are precisely correct LT...

Stay safe.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Does anyone remember when Susan Rosenberg and the May 19 Communists set off a bomb in the US Senate? No one was killed, but they were targeting GOP Senators, effed up the room but no injuries. Miss Rosenberg, of Barnard, no less, went to the slammer. She was pardoned by William Jefferson Blythe Clinton on his last day in office.

Pardoned by a good ole southern white boy.

My my. Who would have thought that?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Certainly not a snowbird that lit.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Almost as good as another good ole southern white boy and true to the bone native Texan, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

While we’re at it let’s toss in Jimmy Carter and Baby Bush.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It WILL be the FBI and police that come for you, but not as they stand now. The police have to be run off and replaced with (enter dictator)'s criminals. You've witnessed this beginning in the last few months. Study your history...it's how they've always done it.

Agreed

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Almost as good as another good ole southern white boy and true to the bone native Texan, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

While we’re at it let’s toss in Jimmy Carter and Baby Bush.

There are plenty liberals in the South for you guys to prop up. That's nothing new.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bull Schit, they have no need to run off the current crop.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 19 invisible), 1,364 guests, and 866 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,219
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.