Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Life member NRA. But no more money from me until Lil wayne is gone. GOA all the way.

Last edited by boatammo; 02/06/21.

MOLON LABE
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The NRA has to make their escape from New York and get their house in order. I won't give up on them and plan on staying a member. Although I'm looking at joining a local (State) organization when I decide which one is the best fit for me. And maybe even GOA. All I know is, if the 2nd Amendment falls we as a country are completely doomed.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Today's NRA is akin to the TV evangelist with a private jet taking donations for the work for the poor. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you use amazon they have a program where you can designate an organization to receive a percentage of your purchase. It is
smile.amazon.com
I selected GOA Foundation as my choice. When I have to use them at least there is a somewhat positive result.

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
A number of local clubs have received money generated by local Friends of NRA banquets. I don't know of any that actually received money directly from NRA HQ...

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
WLP and his million dollar lifestyle can GFY, I'll never contribute to the NRA during his lifetime.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
WLP and his million dollar lifestyle can GFY, I'll never contribute to the NRA during his lifetime.

You never did anyway ya broke digk Gizzard .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dale06
The other pro gun organizations are not a pimple on the ass of the NRA, money and clout wise.
But the NRA has internal corruption, that needs to get fixed before I give them a dime.
I received a mailing from them recently, asking for money. I wrote on the document “not until Wayne is gone.” And I put it in the postage paid envelope and sent it back.
I’m an NRA patron and have given beyond membership up grades.
In my view, the NRA needs to get fixed, as opposed to creating other similar organizations.

They built a great new hi-zoot indoor range for the local 4H. Other than that it seems to me they pizzed all that $$ & clout away along with a lot of their member's goodwill. After 30+ years I stopped paying my annual dues & let all of my credentials go. Done until they stop bargaining. We need hardliners not good ol' boys getting along with everybody. Even the magazine turned into a useless political rag. The whole damned thing is pretty fookin' useless except as fear monger $$ raisers & they cant even do that very well anymore. My 2c. Keep the change.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
When they quietly gave away bump stocks instead of TRADING them for our national right to concealed carry they totally lost me. They totally showed their ass'es.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by Gojoe
Nice lady on the other end on the line.
She has the regular scare tactics about Polosi and Schumer. Not that it wasn't true. I just do not feel like giving money to Wayne LaPaire. I have no faith in the NRA anymore.
Within driving distance there are 5 fish and game or gun clubs, all are public and open to almost anyone. But I do not recall any one of them getting any support of any kind from the NRA.
All the clubs encourage membership. This is the base of the NRA,, but we get a p iss poor return on our investment.
That is how this will end.

The club range where I shoot had the clubhouse burn down. The NRA helped finance a new and very nice clubhouse. This was just in the last two years so some clubs have gotten help when needed. Maybe it depends on the need.
Paul B.

My club requires NRA membership I’d like to see that changed to any pro 2A group ie GOA ect. I took my son to a youth pheasant shoot at a preserve several years back in which the NRA payed for the birds. I thought that was a cool move on the NRA’s part and what they need to do more of. Lobby for our rights and sponsor pro gun safety and educational programs to bring new hunters and shooters in rather than spend the dues on suits for Wayne or cheap Chinese made knives and duffel bags.

IC B3

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
NRA helped pay for the construction of our local rifle range and is currently helping us build a clay target range. That said I hate to give any money to Wayne and his supporters. Sack Wayne and get more donations I think.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,123 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,133
Posts18,464,687
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.