-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sometimes retards collide and things just take care of themselves...

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm curious as to the geography of the incident. Where were they shoveling the snow from and to?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Pretty brutal video.

Oh and the male victim had the response of most Americans...while being shot "call the cops". You are responsible for your own safety. Yep that will do you a great service when you're dead.

Some people

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Be curious to know what rounds he was using and where they went. From what I can see the woman took 3 pistol rounds and another 2 out of the rifle and shes still pawing around at the end of the vid. Something to be learned about terminal performance anyway...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hookeye
Newsflash.....when somebody chooses to be an azzhole they dont get to dictate the level of response.

And that right there is the crux of the matter...and applicable throughout one's entire existence.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I'm curious as to the geography of the incident. Where were they shoveling the snow from and to?

#wrongyardasshole

that’s where 😃

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Newsflash.....when somebody chooses to be an azzhole they dont get to dictate the level of response.

And that right there is the crux of the matter...and applicable throughout one's entire existence.

Excellent point.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Gotcha,just shows us how fast things can happen,they never dreamed they were going to get shot,very unfortunate situation for all,the big mouth should have been carrying.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you never know who you are dealing with and what is sloshing around in their melon. those two acted like complete f ucken ass holes and learned the hard way.

My diploma is a DD214
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
A fellow threaten my life, I had a running chainsaw, my son had firewood club in his hand. Not so smart in my book.

sigh, I called the co9s.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How's that saying go?

"I'm not saying I approve, I'm just saying I understand......"

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Be curious to know what rounds he was using and where they went. From what I can see the woman took 3 pistol rounds and another 2 out of the rifle and shes still pawing around at the end of the vid. Something to be learned about terminal performance anyway...
To me it looked like the first 7-8 shots missed.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stiff
Gotcha,just shows us how fast things can happen,they never dreamed they were going to get shot,very unfortunate situation for all,the big mouth should have been carrying.

Being that unfamiliar with firearms they were most likely Democrats, their first reaction seems to have been they thought he was bluffing, even when he started shooting.

The woman even tried to record him to use it against him, one of the dumbest things to say to an angry guy with a gun is “you ain’t gonna shoot me”, whipping out a phone and filming is about the same thing.

When shot the guy runs off, leaving his wife on the scene. Ya I know he didn’t have time to think it through, but that’s what he did.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wonder if some kid picked up the brass and sold it on GB.....

That chit be like gold these days

Last edited by hookeye; 02/05/21.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Wonder if some kid picked up the brass and sold it on GB.....

That chit be like gold these days

I'm thinking of flying down there to see if it's still there..

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by rem141r
gotta wonder why the hell somebody would push their snow across the fuggen road?

Because the guy across the street is a pussy, what's he gonna do about it. Well, I guess he found out.
I suspect these people have been feuding a long time.

This wasn’t the first time. Just the last.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by goalie
How's that saying go?

"I'm not saying I approve, I'm just saying I understand......"

Yup Have had enough.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I just watched it again. It is mesmerizing.

Just when the guy walks down the driveway pointing the pistol at the couple, and the woman advances towards him holding the Iphone, I am yelling at the screen "Lady, it is not a squirt gun it is a Glock! Turn around, and run!!"

Doesn't do any good she still died.

What a dramatic and grim video. After he shoots her with the pistol, she is laying in the snow calling out "You fuc**ker!" Damn.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It is mesmerizing, I got it onto my phone and sent it to a shiet load of people.

IMO the general public needs to see this, might save a few lives here and there. STFU once in a while, never know who you are dealing with. And for Christ's sake watch out for the quiet ones, they're the ones that don't play around.

She tells the shooter you don't bother with nobody lol, watch out for those loners. Especially those with nothing to lose.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (5sdad, 257wthbylover, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 22 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,499
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.