rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 65BR
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by 65BR
I watched it last Tuesday - talked to a professional about it. Closed at 5. Opened over 20.

Since, it’s fallen I would not chase it, but that's me.

I’m not asking this in a derogatory way, I’m genuinely curious.

Did you ask your professional about GME last month? If so what did he tell you?

I think you know I’m not buying AMC because I think it’s a great company, what went in with GME and what they’re trying to do with AMC just doesn’t happen, it’s not a long term investment by any means. If I was responsible for investing other people’s money I’d have a really hard time recommending it.. but it’s hard to ignore if you’re a gambler.

We discussed a few various stocks that I mentioned. He's a very - stick to the fundamentals kind of guy and had reports on various stocks that basically had him say....one would be gambling. No doubt not a long-term hold based on any fundamentals that would justify it. I see it's down today - AMC.

Oh yeah, both are taking a beating. Manipulation at its finest. Looks like the hedges are willing to eat the interest on expired shorts, for now. Very volatile but not dead yet.

Look at this 5 day. Coincidence? Filthy

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

BP-B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Whiptail

I'm not sure what percentage of the Reddit army made out like bandits. A young guy in my group at work bought in at the peak and held all the way down. He said it was only 2 shares but that kind of message sticks and I bet he learned a life lesson. A sample of one but I bet there's a lot more like him.

The whole event was a manipulation of a stock, nothing backed by financials or even good sense. It made a lot of peopl money but it is definately not a situation you want to be late to the party on. No reason for the stock to be high, No stopping the fall when it heads down.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by clwg97
HCMC is going to be one of the next ones they drive up. It’s super cheap like 0.0017 per share so they are buying a lot up. Then they will start talking about it and seeing where it can go. I put about 100$ in it just in case it actually goes somewhere. Even if they get it up to 0.50$ a share it will still be a big win. And if it goes no where it’s only 100$.

I don’t see them driving that one up, quite a different situation. But
If they win their lawsuit with Phillip Morris it should be well worth your investment.

Also my .0015 bid was filled this afternoon , so I got in cheap 😂. I tried it again but it ended up getting cancelled at the bell.

Yeah I am anxious to see how the Phillip Morris stuff shakes out. Hope we both got in at a good price and maybe it goes somewhere.

R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by Whiptail

I'm not sure what percentage of the Reddit army made out like bandits. A young guy in my group at work bought in at the peak and held all the way down. He said it was only 2 shares but that kind of message sticks and I bet he learned a life lesson. A sample of one but I bet there's a lot more like him.

The whole event was a manipulation of a stock, nothing backed by financials or even good sense. It made a lot of peopl money but it is definately not a situation you want to be late to the party on. No reason for the stock to be high, No stopping the fall when it heads down.

True, minus the uncertainty of the reddit vs hedge battle the price of AMC right now is a legit investment. this surge allowed them to pay off a lot of their debt and theaters are slowly opening back up, they also have a new streaming service so they’re actually trying to complete with the online services. No reason it can’t trade in the 20’s or higher by summer. GME never had anything going for it that I can tell, except being prematurely bankrupted by the HF.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
HCMC made a run today. I also have some money in AEZS and it went crazy!

R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

I cashed out of hcmc right after. Will probably buy back in .( at +400% iirc 😎)

GME and AMC are still ticking time bombs. Can’t say if it’s going to be an implosion or explosion but this is far from done. Market makers are screwed, hedge funds will go broke over this situation. In the case of GME they’re short on millions of stocks that don’t exist., calls are in the money over giant spreads now, they’re hiding shorts through ETF’s which have dividends in March..grab your popcorn. Illegal as hell, and it appears they’re caught, but who knows.

However it shakes out You’ll hear about this one on the news soon. GME ran another 100+ in about an hour last week.

R
rosco1 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Also the fake news saying this is reddit and retail investors doing this are full of it. Retail doesn’t have the buying power to make the moves I’m seeing in the level 2’s.

This is hedge funds and the 1% going at it. If you’re holding these two just grab a sammich and watch the bloodbath.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

I cashed out of hcmc right after. Will probably buy back in .( at +400% iirc 😎)

GME and AMC are still ticking time bombs. Can’t say if it’s going to be an implosion or explosion but this is far from done. Market makers are screwed, hedge funds will go broke over this situation. In the case of GME they’re short on millions of stocks that don’t exist., calls are in the money over giant spreads now, they’re hiding shorts through ETF’s which have dividends in March..grab your popcorn. Illegal as hell, and it appears they’re caught, but who knows.

However it shakes out You’ll hear about this one on the news soon. GME ran another 100+ in about an hour last week.

I wasn't smart enough to sell HMCM when it got up to 0.0061. I sold at 0.0042 and got back in at 0.002. I want to see another run on it.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
HCMC made a run today!
Hennepin County Medical Center??? When the newscast mentions HCMC, that's what they're referring to..

laugh laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
It’s going to be interesting to see how HCMC law suit against Phillip Morris plays out.
I’m holding long.....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
725 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 89 invisible), 2,724 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.