Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...emergency-to-disrupt-trump-putin-summit/

Top US diplomat considered faking medical emergency to disrupt Trump-Putin summit
U.S. President Donald Trump, left, and Russia's President Vladimir Putin. (Mikhail Metzel/Tass/Abaca Press/TNS)
FEBRUARY 11, 2021 LIZ GEORGE

A top diplomat said this week she considered creating a fake medical emergency to disrupt former President Donald Trump’s July 2018 meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Fiona Hill, who served as Trump’s top Russia advisor after previously working in a variety of national security roles under Presidents Bush and Obama, told BBC News that Trump’s apparent agreement with Putin over U.S. intelligence regarding Russian election interference had her considering drastic measures to end the press conference.

“My initial thought was just ‘How can I end this?’ I literally did have in my mind the idea of faking some kind of medical emergency and throwing myself backwards with a loud blood-curdling scream into the media,” Hill said.

During the 2018 meeting in Helsinki, Trump had said the U.S. intelligence community and Russia wonder “why the FBI never took the [DNC] server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that,” as Business Insider reported.

“With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me … They said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

In August 2020, the Senate Intelligence Committee released the final volume of its bipartisan report about Russian efforts to infiltrate then-candidate Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, particularly by exploiting ties with largely unvetted campaign officials.

Committee chair Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) published the nearly 1,000-page report, which interviewed more than 200 sources and found “no collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia, but did raise concerns about how the FBI initially handled the investigation.

“Final volume of Senate Intelligence bipartisan & thorough investigation into Russian 2016 efforts is now public. We found no evidence of ‘collusion.’ But we did find troubling actions by the FBI, particularly their willingness to rely on ‘Steele Dossier,” Rubio tweeted.

“After more than three years of investigation by this Committee, we can now say with no doubt, there was no collusion,” the report concludes.

Final volume of Senate Intelligence bipartisan & thorough investigation into Russian 2016 efforts is now publichttps://t.co/nuPuYifaa4

We found no evidence of “collusion”

But we did find troubling actions by the FBI, particularly their willingness to rely on “Steele Dossier” pic.twitter.com/S5hiKDgURB

— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) August 18, 2020
In March 2020, Trump’s campaign filed a defamation lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, targeting CNN and accusing the outlet of publishing “false and defamatory” statements that alleged Trump was seeking help from Russia to win the 2020 election.

According to court documents, the lawsuit alleges that CNN “published false and defamatory statements of and concerning the Campaign, claiming that it ‘assessed the potential risks and benefits of again seeking Russia’s help in 2020 and has decided to leave that option on the table.’”

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't remember where I heard this and I have no idea if it is true or not, but someone suggested Putin shares Trump's populist views and rejects the globalist ideology. Maybe that is why the democrats keep trying to connect the two of them.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Who knows what the State Department's real agenda is. They are to execute policy, not set it.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is true. Russia also got rid of Soros propaganda years ago

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Putin is an anti-globalist, nationalist. The global cabal hate both him and Trump for that reason.

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It is true. Russia also got rid of Soros propaganda years ago

There are several countries that would be justified in turning their headhunters loose on Soros. It's unfortunate that none of them have.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 45_100
Don't remember where I heard this and I have no idea if it is true or not, but someone suggested Putin shares Trump's populist views and rejects the globalist ideology. Maybe that is why the democrats keep trying to connect the two of them.

100%

The globalist want nothing to do with national pride, closed borders, or limited trade. The US should be natural allies with Putin and Russia. Say what you want about Putin but he is pro Russia and more for his country than 99% of US politicians are for there’s. Our real natural enemies are communist China and the globalist. The globalist are all for free trade with China and China’s world leading pollution and human rights/worker abuses without saying a word but constantly talk about US pollution and higher minimum wages while making open borders to drive down wages. It’s a ruse to take over the US economy and globalize with China and doesn’t have a dam thing to do with pollution.

The US “elite” are short sighted and have zero national pride. The Chinese have national pride in spades and play the long game. The real winner when all of this is done will be China still with a monolithic culture and people after the US is a hodgepodge of third worlders.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 02/11/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All of youall's comments help put this into perspective for me. Thanks, I appreciate your input.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really agree that our natural ally in this is Russia, which is totally against the Demons policy. They are not smart enough to realize that the Chinese will eat them for lunch without a second thought, and they now have the American government in their pocket with china joe and his scum sucking son. If there comes a third world war, I believe that it will be us and the Russians against the Chinese. It may not be a hot war, but it is coming.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The globalists work to agitate Russia because Russia refuses to allow the globalist agenda.

Russia has already has a Bolshevik revolution. They don't want another one.

Unfortunately, most Americans are ignorant of who the Bolsheviks are and what their agenda entails.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
428 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 40 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,917
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.