-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Cold and supposed to rain today. 36* for the high.

Hit a couple LGS.

Wasn’t a loss, they had gotten in some 6.5 Berger’s.

Swung by Sams for a cooked chicken.

Then the Walmart’s.

Ho-Lee chit.

The inbound cold blast / blizzzard has folks going wild.

Buying up canned goods. Bread. TP. Water.

Sweet mother of pearl!

I grabbed some deli cut German bologna and slung gravel.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Side note

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

There were a couple hotties in leggings buying last minute valentines for the side d!ck.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep! I stopped by my local Walfart to get some cream cheese to make a cheesecake - none. Milk/cheese/eggs hit hard, same for the bread aisle. I went across town to Brookshire's - NO eggs, almost no milk, NO potato's, but I got my cream cheese. People going nuts here in El Norte Tejas!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Side note

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

Worthy of a quote!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My Walmart was quiet. In and out. The high for today was 0. I just came in from outside and it was -1. By tomorrow morning it is supposed to be -15.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

They even still make switchblade knives?

#preach
#bocephus

Dave

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Black forest ham and beer, to hell w that bread and milk crap.

Walmart wasnt too busy according to the parking lot, Meijer across the road was packed.....and it was not a pretty crowd.

Looks like even the white trash has had enough of little Mexico/Africa.

Did see the gal that used to work at dealership parts area, been quite a few yrs. Lost some shine but still looked OK.
The witch asked how I could recognize that gal w a mask.

Told her she can't hide them bewbies very well LOL

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Did not go to the mart today but before this cold stuff came in i went to the local store.

You would have thought the world was coming to an end.

Folks had buggies stacked and some had 2.

It's not payday it just happens every time weather gets sporty,kind of like MS when a hurricane is a coming.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Old dude i work with, he’s full of chit.

Said the one good thing about mask.....

Makes ugly ppl look better. 😂🤣

Dave

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Cold front has caused a pertater shortage here. Thursday I went to the store and there was 1 (one) baker potato in the store, no red news, no golden news, no sacks of any. Manager lady said there’d be a delivery on Friday with plenty. Wife went down Friday and bought a sack of reds. I just had to run down there for dog food and I’ll be damned if there’s a tater one to be had. Guess I wasn’t the only one planning on beans and fried potatoes and potato soup the next few days.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (222Sako, 163bc, 10Glocks, 16Racing, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,072
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.