Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 37 1 2 3 4 36 37
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rj308
It's not difficult, I have done it for most of my rifles. I don't like rails. All of the metal in the middle is wasted weight, I also like stainless bases on my stainless rifles. You don't need to drill any extra holes. Use a TPS "Base-Bed" jig and you will have perfect base alignment.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Best post in this thread.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Chop is simplistic,straight forward and as cited,grants both inclination and ring spacing advantages,which 2pc systems do not. I enjoy that you Stupid Fhuqks,can fhuqk up crystalline pics,se upon a Silver Platter. Hint.

Even on a POS Fhuqking Teeker,I want the same thing(inclination/ring spacing). The "weight" "difference" of The Chop,is far less than a single loaded round and I personally don't tote rifles at 50% capacity for "weight" "savings" if only obviously,because it's as fhuqking STUPID as it sounds. Depending upon the platform and it's chambering,The Chop can bolster feed/function reliability,due an open exhaust port. Secondly,it can bolster ease in charging the mag well. It likely ain't a fhuqking "fluke" to drive The Chop on a CRF 6BR,wearing a shoehorned 'box. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

For fhuqking Teekers,I certainly want to catch the recoil stop index pin hole,along with adding inclination. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only to touch upon another GLARING obvious,that Window Lickers reliably miss,that EVERYTHING on the erector travel below zero is 100% fhuqking USELESS. let that marinate. Google it. hint. LAUGHING!

"Surprisingly" I've a "few" 39's too and none have had a rail that was "too wide". How/where do you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks DREAM this schit up?!? I also enjoy that steel is now "rare" too!! Hint LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for doing your best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

How do you say, "my favorite scope rings are made in China" in Stickanese?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Spot why can’t you just tell the man yes? He asked a simple question about cutting the rail in 2 pieces. I think we could all assume he meant order the rail that fits his rifle. Not a blank not extra holes probably not a marlin.

Kinda like asking what time it is and someone explaining how to repair a clock if it was broke.

Because I’m not all knowing & seeing is the short answer.

IF the rail is a good fit to the front and back of the action - then it’s probably OK.
But - Not all rails are created equal, some don’t fit receivers well, and the shape of the receivers can vary from the front fit to the back fit.. which means if you cut the rail it might be slightly off. Some people wouldn’t care - I do.

IF I were the guy - I would very likely bed the bottom of the rail while it was one piece, and then cut it... that way it is much less likely to move. But I’m a smith that works on bench & precision rifles so not that many people even know you can glass bed a rail to a reciever..

Personally I hate full rails, and I replace them with two piece mounts instead of cutting them.

At the end of the day - A rail is a cheap piece of gear, but if the guy cut it and found out it wasn’t suitable I’d feel like crud.... if all is well with the fit it’s highly likely there would be no issue. Measure twice cut once smile

I’m a bit of a perfectionist - I’m still pissed that metal flex’s, and it’s hard to get less than 2 / 10,000’s variance in parts..some are ok with 1-2 thousands, I’m not.

Last edited by Spotshooter; 02/15/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

Your AMAZING inability to keep pace,is just fhuqking simply Sensational...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my words being soooooooooo powerful,that they control your EVERY "thought" and "move",as you unleash your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and swipe,pictures,prose and punctuation,while you "live" vicariously as THE Perpetual "Victim". Hint. LAUGHING!

Yesterday just "happened" to be a Pistole Day too and now you can say you've "seen" one,as you "get" to Google with quivering lips,trembling fingers and a Retard Ranch Drool Bib. Hint. LAUGHING!

"Surprisingly",you never did state how may timesa day you think about me? HINT. Laughing!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,as set aboard your Couchbound Kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

Queenston,

I'm "unfamiliar" with that,which you are TRYING to cite...you 'lucky"kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Simply put,NOBODY does rings better,as one yields retention surface area,a "few" fasteners,copious inclination and the ability to mechanically center windage in one fell swoop. Read that again. Now one more time. Be sure to nod your pointy head,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Not all wares are "equal" or even fhuqking close and you couldn't knock the "new" offa' used pair of fhuqking boots,or "critique" a glass of waterby yourself. You Drooling Fhuqktards are a HOOT! Hint LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

TwatShooter,

Your Mind Numbing STUPIDITY is fhuqking MAGNIFICENT...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You can almost get a rail on a '39 by yourself. ALMOST!. Hint. LAUGHING!

How/where do you Drooling Fhuqktards DREAM this schit up?!? If only in "fairness",your STUPIDITY is Perfect,but dat's it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for giving it a whirl and nice try.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sticky,

Please, please post more handgun pics. You've obviously got it goin on with those blasters.

If only I could afford such fine specimens.

😂

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

How about if you go ahead and cite your latest exceedingly WELL founded Insecurity...you "lucky" kchunt. Oooooooopsie!!! Too late! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hell,I'm still sortin' through unopened Mail,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Currently arrangin' Virgin False Shoulders and Smooches for one of them Fieldcrafts you "got" to read about and Google. Read that again. Now one more time. Nod your pencil neck and crossed-eyes like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This:

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

calling me "pencil neck."

Is that even an insult coming from a guy with 4 chins?!?!?????

I'm sorry my BMI is "normal" when yours would be "morbidly obese" even if you were a foot taller.

But, hey, at least the village people cum saver looks good on ya!

😂

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by goalie
This:

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

calling me "pencil neck."

Is that even an insult coming from a guy with 4 chins?!?!?????

I'm sorry my BMI is "normal" when yours would be "morbidly obese" even if you were a foot taller.

But, hey, at least the village people cum saver looks good on ya!

😂

Guys......guys........

I think we all need to get along

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Anyone who burns on Kingston and comes up with Queenston oughta be banned for 30 days.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

I am VERY "surprised" that you keep my pic so close,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!!!! Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",that you've never even come CLOSE to The Splendor,in your HILARIOUS version of "life"?!? NO fhuqking "wonder" you gotta steal pictures! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Boob,

Do tell how you CLUELESS Whining Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,always turn into a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I do enjoy how you Crying Karens ALWAYS want more Rules,to spare you from yourselves! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Only YOU,can keep you from saying something Fhuqking STUPID and I enjoy the constant,that you simply cannot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Stick's mental acuity always keeps him many steps ahead of the rest of us mental midgets. rats.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Larry, Those are some nice fish! Not a bad way to spend a few winter hours. 👍

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I had a rail for a Remington that I cut the middle out of to scope a Howa. It worked fine.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

I reckon your shift from a "we",to an "us",is "progress"...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT slight the Magnitude of your fhuqking STUPIDITY,despite your being devoid an inkling to same. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

'ces',

I heard through The Grapevine,that is indeed FUN.(grin)

Even with a chopped rail!

Hint................

'dog,

I feel your pain. Hint.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fat Bastard

No more "amazing" handgun pics?

Aaaaaaw, I was super extra impressed so far.

😂

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The part in his brain that controls responses is just five levers. one through five.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown
The part in his brain that controls responses is just five levers. one through five.

Are you saying there's a medical/neurological reason he uses the same 5 authentic, drunk, frontier gibberish phrases/insults over and over and over ad nauseum?????

Because he's been doing it for over a decade.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

You be SURE to keep citing your Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Yet another frame for "your" album,as you are frantically GLUED to my every word and Splendid Pexel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagine and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",as you yet again melt down. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now you be SURE to cite any/all words I've ever used,that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you,as you think about me countless times a day. Don't "forget" to steal pictures,prose and punctuation,to state your Insecurities. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Boob,

Don't slight your fhuqking EPIC Stupidity...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are doing "GREAT"! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining,you MAGNIFICENTLY Clueless Drooling Dumb Fhuqk.

Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick,

Only a pussy doesn't have a can on their .22

Man, you're short, fat, bald, and don't have a can on the 22?!?!???

Such disappointment.

Keep trying though hard-charger.

😂

(maybe do the bear/knife pic, that one is ALWAYS impressive)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

Nobody would KNOW better than you,the Emotional Rollercoaster you "get" to ride,with your raging Estrogen Levels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

DO tell about your "exciting" Mall Ninja "Adventures" at The Retard Ranch and how you gals "get" to scream "Get some!" in a pitch only Canines can hear. Spare NO "details". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Page 2 of 37 1 2 3 4 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 64 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.