Print Thread
Hop To
#15801336 02/17/21
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lying biden who campaigned on student debt now says " no we're not going to do that". Saw it on Breaking News hope that makes all those leftist college turds happy. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'll wager he capitulates.

Tarquin
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well saw where AOC says its shaky and you know she knows everything

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I don't see debt forgiveness, but they'll sure as hell use more of your tax dollars to pay for graduate degrees in gender studies and afro American cultural politics and other bullchit courses of study.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Lying biden who campaigned on student debt now says " no we're not going to do that". Saw it on Breaking News hope that makes all those leftist college turds happy. Mb

That is funny right there! Somebody finally told him that was just a lie you needed to tell, hell half our supposed wealth is tied up in those payments...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The whole point of student debt is to indenture those who owe it.

The left isn't going to free their slaves.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We need a tread to keep track of his lies...

Like there was no vaccine left when he took office...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
That's a fact old of the sea. Everything those demoturds campaigned on was a lie. Sooner or later all those asswipes who voted for him will understand they been had. Mb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I say he suicides real soon. He says no to many communist policies.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/17/21.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Sooner or later all those asswipes who voted for him will understand they been had. Mb

No they won't, they either already knew it was a lie, or they're to stupid to see the lies.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If I understood the clip of him talking at the Town Hall last night, he said that there was no vaccine when he took office......what??!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where does it fugging end? If you forgive student loans, why not my car loan? Why not my mortgage? Those are financial hardships. This isn't about loan relief. It's a gateway drug to government (ie taxpayer) funded Left approved statist indoctrination camps. After forgive loans, the next thing out of their mouths will be "why doesn't the government pay for college so we can prevent this from happening again?" Then, because the government is "paying" for it, the collages will need to maintain a state approved curriculum.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimZ
If I understood the clip of him talking at the Town Hall last night, he said that there was no vaccine when he took office......what??!!

Remember that he somehow lost 20million doses while he was signing EOs.
The refrigerators must have been running on diesel....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Jared Kushner.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Jared Kushner.

Bacon.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Jared Kushner.

Bacon.

Ferris Wheels.

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
Politician=Liar

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jared Kushner.

Bacon.

Ferris Wheels.

Waffles.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
727 members (10gaugemag, 222ND, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,715 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,690
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.