Pears sent

BP-B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
He was the best. Started listening to him circa 92, I believe.

There are some good voices out there. Hope that void is filled with someone great.

Who hosted today? I wish I'd been listening today.

Our Rush radio station was down this AM from the blizzard.

His wife, Kathleen, came on at 11 AM CST and gave the news. Then the station closed down again.

Sorry I missed it.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
He was a national treasure.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
bad news for conservatives good news for leftists, who are celebrating

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yup

Same here, we got his show here around the military base on a small AM, then an FM station.

I was about 20, 1991ish

I had my own little business working for several Realtors, I could ride around in my truck and listen to almost his whole show. 11-2

When Clinton got elected, the match was lit. The shows are just killer and hilarious too. He gave clinton hell. All that “yesterday...all my troubles with the gays”
“The queen berets”

All that waffle business.

Best years, I got his books and read them.

I didnt get to listen for a few years, local stations dropped him and the Nashville affiliate was sometimes washed out by some bleed over from a mama-jama station is neegersville Missouri or some crap.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by callnum
PSA smokes will kill ya.

He can now hook up with RBG

Does this make you feel good about yourself? You are an ass hat.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We will never see the likes of him again and we've lost a great defender and promoter of our freedoms and the American Way of Life...

Absolutely!!!!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rush loved what he did and said often how lucky he was to have a job that was not a job. He worked right up to the end because he loved this country so very much. I too crisscrossed this big beautiful country for work and pleasure and Rush went with me everywhere. I call him by his first name even though I never met or spoke with the man because I considered him a friend.

I used to think my code of ethics, political view and morals didn't jive with what was preached in the media and schools. It seemed like I was alone in my thinking. Then one day I came across Rush Limbaugh while driving somewhere out there.. He showed me that there are millions of liked minded people that grew up with the same values, work ethic and love of country. I listened to him at every chance. He gave me hope that this nation would survive if we kept the flame alive.

Rush was so perceptive. It seemed like he always had his finger on the nations pulse. He stood tall in the face of constant opposition and criticism. I greatly admired that steadfastness.

I have very few heroes. Rush is one of those few. D.J. Trump and Ronald Reagan are in that club too because they all obviously love/loved this country with all their being. The entered the fray not for personal wealth, but for the good of all of us.

I say rest in peace my friend Rush.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Diesel
Rush loved what he did and said often how lucky he was to have a job that was not a job. He worked right up to the end because he loved this country so very much. I too crisscrossed this big beautiful country for work and pleasure and Rush went with me everywhere. I call him by his first name even though I never met or spoke with the man because I considered him a friend.

I used to think my code of ethics, political view and morals didn't jive with what was preached in the media and schools. It seemed like I was alone in my thinking. Then one day I came across Rush Limbaugh while driving somewhere out there.. He showed me that there are millions of liked minded people that grew up with the same values, work ethic and love of country. I listened to him at every chance. He gave me hope that this nation would survive if we kept the flame alive.

Rush was so perceptive. It seemed like he always had his finger on the nations pulse. He stood tall in the face of constant opposition and criticism. I greatly admired that steadfastness.

I have very few heroes. Rush is one of those few. D.J. Trump and Ronald Reagan are in that club too because they all obviously love/loved this country with all their being. The entered the fray not for personal wealth, but for the good of all of us.

good words

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Huntz
I think Rush would say that his students from The University of The US Constitution ,that were under his tutelage should pick up the torch and carry it.I learned something every time I listened to him.He changed my life.I never met him ,but love him like a Brother.RIP Brother.

From the time i was a kid there was nothing but antihunting politically correct corksuckers on the airwaves who toed the antigun line subtly or blatantly. Anti-American corksuckers like Walter Cronkite and others pushing the Zionist Bolshevik agenda before it was given a name. Pukes one and all, on TV and Radio.

He was the first to be smart enough to realize there was a vast right wing who wanted the truth out there and he was smart enough to understand the enemy of America and smart enough to not come out and say it, but he laid the truth out there and let those with an open mind discover what he had about them, rather like Trump is now doing regarding letting the people see what pukes the Ds and Rinos are and what a pos Biteme is.

Well said!!

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Diesel

Makes me wish I had listened to him more.

RIP Sir!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m sure going to miss listening to Rush from 12-3 in my truck out running errands on my days off or streaming his show later at night after work. I started listening to Rush at at 13 or 14 years old about 30 years ago. I’ve listened to a lot of others over the years but Rush is the only person I listened to on radio/TV/internet that always stayed interesting day after day and year after year.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 02/17/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Yup

Same here, we got his show here around the military base on a small AM, then an FM station.

I was about 20, 1991ish

I had my own little business working for several Realtors, I could ride around in my truck and listen to almost his whole show. 11-2

When Clinton got elected, the match was lit. The shows are just killer and hilarious too. He gave clinton hell. All that “yesterday...all my troubles with the gays”
“The queen berets”

All that waffle business.

Best years, I got his books and read them.

I didnt get to listen for a few years, local stations dropped him and the Nashville affiliate was sometimes washed out by some bleed over from a mama-jama station is neegersville Missouri or some crap.

I like the early Rush much more than in later years. Loved all the spoofs and songs. Bomb, bomb, bomb Iraq. And of course, Barack the Magic Negro

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Mark Levin has been doing a great job of dedicating his show to Rush. They were friends.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
PSA smokes will kill ya.

Another user to ignore.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Raspy
We will never see the likes of him again and we've lost a great defender and promoter of our freedoms and the American Way of Life...

Absolutely!!!!

I agree that Rush was a true gem. I wonder if those folks back in the early 1800s felt a great lose when men like Jefferson, Adams, Monroe, Washington and others died. They were the early defenders of freedom. Now we say goodbye to Rush. In the early days these men I mention used the pen to relay their thoughts to those that wanted to know. Rush used words through the radio.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
PSA smokes will kill ya.

Truth. That's why he's Calledumb.
He doesnt mean to be dumb, but he's dumb and cant help it.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
PSA smokes will kill ya.

You old fuggs make fun of everyone that ded.

Rush had terminal cancer what did you expect?

He kegs up and y’all go all 8th grade girl.

Pears sent to drunk jag

Last edited by callnum; 02/17/21.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Raspy

Absolutely!!!!

I agree that Rush was a true gem. I wonder if those folks back in the early 1800s felt a great lose when men like Jefferson, Adams, Monroe, Washington and others died. They were the early defenders of freedom. Now we say goodbye to Rush. In the early days these men I mention used the pen to relay their thoughts to those that wanted to know. Rush used words through the radio.

Rush was the first voice in.my life for Conservatism and Patriotism and for the Constitution and the Republic.

He was the first voice supporting the freedom and good wishes to our age since our Forefathers.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ditto.
I started listening to him in August 1988 when he first went national.
I was in Tallahassee, FL, puttering around in my garage with the radio on the local AM talk station, when he arrived.
That was in a town where the newspaper was called The Tallahassee Democrat.
Rush was 38 years old.
I was 34 years old.
I am a Rush Baby.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
669 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 12308300, 75 invisible), 2,717 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,029
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.