Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by OldHat
Ya, nothing will ever go wrong with our nuke reactors. We can protect our self with engineering miracles. LOL

No not LOL. I went through the Navy nuclear power program and got a Master's degree in mechanical engineering with an emphasis in reactor physics. I can tell you that modern day nuclear plant design is about 1,000x safer than it was 40 years ago, when some of the current plants were designed. Explain to us your level of expertise in the subject matter please.

This ^^^. It’s a tragedy that what most people know about nuclear energy is based on long past technology. The anti nuclear people have won the propaganda war and instilled ignorance in the public that will cripple civilization. There is no reason whatsoever that we should be burning fossil fuels to generate our base electricity.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
No wonder we had no power!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ya, nothing will ever go wrong with our nuke reactors. We can protect our self with engineering miracles. LOL

Sixty years of commercial nuclear operation in the US now. Zero nuclear-related fatalities. That is all.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

So, would you be better off dead form the globalists Agenda 21plan to depopulate the earth?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Theres been nuclear related deaths in the US. Its been in stoage and remediation of by-products and waste. Think. Hanford.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Theres been nuclear related deaths in the US. Its been in stoage and remediation of by-products and waste. Think. Hanford.

Hanford was bombs. Not commercial nuclear generation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't worry ... [bleep] never happens.

That shot where they are scrubbing down General Pikalov wearing his GP-5.....pure kino.

And the whole series was a good general lesson about why communists should be thrown from helicopters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, would you be better off dead form the globalists Agenda 21plan to depopulate the earth?

Or wish you were dead after the "progressive" agenda strips us of all our rights and liberties.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I did 10 years in a nuclear power plant, the Public dont get to hear everything that happens in one! Lots of hush hush stuff goes on. One reason I moved I moved 250 miles, up wind.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by saddlering
I did 10 years in a nuclear power plant, the Public dont get to hear everything that happens in one! Lots of hush hush stuff goes on. One reason I moved I moved 250 miles, up wind.

It is your duty to share that info with the NRC. Are you jeopardizing the health and safety of the public??

...or are you just full of shiit?

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I spent a year working in close proximity of a reactor and my dosimeter readings for a year showed less radiation exposure than a surfer in LA gets in July.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I spent a year working in close proximity of a reactor and my dosimeter readings for a year showed less radiation exposure than a surfer in LA gets in July.

None of it’s dangerous as long as you keep it in the pipes.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But, but, your Dick fell off...

😜🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
How many people died trying to keep warm, in Texas, during this week of cold weather?

How many people have died, in America, from nuclear power accidents in the last 60+ years?

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yea,I spent 30 years working Underground Nuclear test in Nevada. My dosimeter read a lot more than nuke plant workers. I was barred from NTS for a year becasue I had over my yearly permitted dose.I have had lot of coworkers die from all that work.I could relate some real horror stories about that.

Last edited by saddlesore; 02/18/21.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"How many people died trying to keep warm, in Texas, during this week of cold weather?. "

The MSM is keeping very quiet about the deaths in Texas. If Trump was till President it would on the MSM news 24/7.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Carbon free baseload power since 1958. I'm a fan.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

No not LOL. I went through the Navy nuclear power program and got a Master's degree in mechanical engineering with an emphasis in reactor physics. I can tell you that modern day nuclear plant design is about 1,000x safer than it was 40 years ago, when some of the current plants were designed. Explain to us your level of expertise in the subject matter please.

THE ULTIMATE MIC DROP

Kudos OutlawPatriot

Montana MOFO
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yea,I spent 30 years working Underground Nuclear test in Nevada. My dosimeter read a lot more than nuke plant workers. I was barred from NTS for a year becasue I had over my yearly permitted dose.I have had lot of coworkers die from all that work.I could relate some real horror stories about that.

What does working in an underground nuclear test facility have to do with the safety of a modern nuclear power plant ? I’m not being flippant about this either. A good friends dad died from cancer most likely from working on nuclear weapons. You may have known Mr Leak ?

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'm on board. Nuclear from one shining sea to the next.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (Algotguns, 21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.