Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 37 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 36 37
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Here’s groceries right here lil buddy, early season cow, 54 cal thunderhawk, 405 powerbelts, 1 and done, that’ll net ya about the same as 16 Sitka dinks!! Haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pardon wares that exist, and actually make meat... 🤭🤭

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Damn, those deer are CUTE.

You could throw one over each shoulder and walk to the truck.

😂

I’d rather get fuucked in the ass than kill 2 dinks like that... especially at this stage in the game

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by goalie
Damn, those deer are CUTE.

You could throw one over each shoulder and walk to the truck.

😂

I’d rather get fuucked in the ass than kill 2 dinks like that... especially at this stage in the game

I don't know if I'd go that far, but those things are tiny.

I would get soooooo much crap if I shot a deer that small it just wouldn't be worth it. My muzzle loader doe this year probably netted as much meat as both of those deer's combined total meat.

But I looked like a pumpkin, so I feels bad......

😂

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya, they are a real “test” for these new high zoot bullets!! 70lb on the hoof, that eld really killed the shiit out it!! Haha 😛😘

Last edited by Judman; 02/18/21.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

As an aside,how come your Homoerotic Fantasy Tally exceeds same?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Yet another two five seven victim... pards be cuttin checks!!! I probably should get a percentage of Roy’s 257 rifle/ammo sales... pardon wares that get to visit different locales on a regular basis, and actually kill shiit... hint congratulations toldjaso rubble rubble... 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Do dig the talleys and leupold in the last pic!! Haha

Your so predictable

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#Talkeyssuckazz
#RuepoldisGhay

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Judman
LarryO!!! Yet another two five seven victim... pards be cuttin checks!!! I probably should get a percentage of Roy’s 257 rifle/ammo sales... pardon wares that get to visit different locales on a regular basis, and actually kill shiit... hint congratulations toldjaso rubble rubble... 😂😂

#Dink

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

Mature buck , Larry.

Who bagged it?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Grandson just rolled in, we’ll chat tomorrow. Xoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

#MAGA

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Hint.

Mature buck , Larry.

Who bagged it?

LOL... Good one.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kingston

#MAGA

Pile of scopes, primers, and powder be MO MAGA

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Awe...Calm down Laurence..

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

#CurrentProjects

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fuqing killin me LMFAO...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No fugking powder?

Fugk . Kill in’ me

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That midnight tone tool will surely excite Laurence

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown
That midnight tone tool will surely excite Laurence

Damn you! I almost choked on me jack and coke...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Page 15 of 37 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
668 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 12308300, 74 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.